AOC shocked by support from Trump zealots.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
Ocasio-Cortez says she was ‘astonished’ when man left sign outside her office in support of both her and Trump

I don't know why Occasional Cortex would be surprised, she has done great things for the republicrats.

The pair exchanged introductions and the man told her that “he wanted to show his support,” Ocasio-Cortez said. She was left struggling on how to ask him for an explanation, she said.

OCASIO-CORTEZ ‘ENTERTAINING’ IDEA OF ENDORSING 2020 DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE, POSSIBLY SANDERS OR WARREN

“I somehow got it out: ‘With all respect sir, how do you... manage to support both of us at the same time?’” Ocasio-Cortez said she asked. “This is what he said: ‘I’ve been saying for years that climate change is our most important crisis. You’re one of the only ones who‘s been willing to be decisive on it.’”

Now I don't know the intention of the people who claim to be Trump supporters and AOC acolytes, I would say the MMGW zealots and their religion are one of our worst enemies, it's basically an effort to destroy our industrial capacity and micro-regulate us in our standard of living. Regardless, AOC has done great things for us by vocalizing just how insane these zealots are, perhaps unwittingly, but I have viewed her as a right wing infiltrator since she gained national attention.

If she is a true believer, I can respect that ( LOL... sorta...) since so many people have been brainwashed by professional "educators" to believe it and it's wonderful that she has taken decisive steps to implement the solution we have been told for decades needs to be done. Lets shut down industry, stop building shit, tear everything down and live in sod huts after 90% of us starve to death trying to subsist on insects and kelp while freezing.

Those of us who held on to our guns and cattle will clean up the mess.

Ocasio-Cortez says she was ‘astonished’ when man left sign outside her office in support of both her and Trump

I don't know why Occasional Cortex would be surprised, she has done great things for the republicrats.

The pair exchanged introductions and the man told her that “he wanted to show his support,” Ocasio-Cortez said. She was left struggling on how to ask him for an explanation, she said.

OCASIO-CORTEZ ‘ENTERTAINING’ IDEA OF ENDORSING 2020 DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE, POSSIBLY SANDERS OR WARREN

“I somehow got it out: ‘With all respect sir, how do you... manage to support both of us at the same time?’” Ocasio-Cortez said she asked. “This is what he said: ‘I’ve been saying for years that climate change is our most important crisis. You’re one of the only ones who‘s been willing to be decisive on it.’”

Now I don't know the intention of the people who claim to be Trump supporters and AOC acolytes, I would say the MMGW zealots and their religion are one of our worst enemies, it's basically an effort to destroy our industrial capacity and micro-regulate us in our standard of living. Regardless, AOC has done great things for us by vocalizing just how insane these zealots are, perhaps unwittingly, but I have viewed her as a right wing infiltrator since she gained national attention.

If she is a true believer, I can respect that ( LOL... sorta...) since so many people have been brainwashed by professional "educators" to believe it and it's wonderful that she has taken decisive steps to implement the solution we have been told for decades needs to be done. Lets shut down industry, stop building shit, tear everything down and live in sod huts after 90% of us starve to death trying to subsist on insects and kelp while freezing.

Those of us who held on to our guns and cattle will clean up the mess.

I wonder how much it cost her to get someone to play that role.

I wonder how much it cost her to get someone to play that role.

It may be a completely valid exchange, just taken out of context.

Between her, and those two muslim broads, I can't thing of anyone who has done more to secure the election in Trump's favor.

AOC is a whack job.

She is a minion of Gaia. She only wants what’s best for us. I mean, she is alittle to skinny, and has huge teeth but she only wants to do her part. Leave her alone.

Forum List

Back