AOC, Stupid or just crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats elected Fetterman who can't even talk.

But with the DNC election machine, they don't even need a pulse.

They elect dead people as well.
Which doesn't happen..except in the fever dreams of the alt-right.
In the real world, the voters send political candidates to office.

Show where I used a quote. You can't. But trying to change the subject just seems to be her parties normal working practices.

Judging by her recent comments and declarations

She keeps promoting actions that are not within her purview as a congress critter

You've been around long enough to know the rules. A general attack on the bitch doesn't meet clean start requirements.

You've been around long enough to know the rules. A general attack on the bitch doesn't meet clean start requirements.

First, that is not what you claimed. Trying to change your statement is equivalent to trying to hijack the thread. A definite no no.

Second. show the statement you claim to be quoting or the tule you are making up.

Once again, booboo, you are caught up in your lies. Shame on you.

It's being enforced on anyone who makes a generalized attack with no linked justification, as it should be.

Just one example from you would be nice. Of course you can't, so try just shutting up.

Or tryi showing that you actually have any power to influence the entire board. You don't.

It's being enforced on anyone who makes a generalized attack with no linked justification, as it should be.

Except on you and your fantasies.

Oh, BTW just show the quote of this alleged rule and try to report it. Except of course, I made no quote on the subject, just stated an opinion, which is the purpose of this board.

She's crupid.

But then again, she does have some moves.

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc.gif

Of those classified in the radical left, AOC is my favorite. She is smart, and I can own that.

(I'm a centrist)

The decline is here. Of course, there are many like her on the way up. Progs out agenda wealth.
Not to mention that they went through the liberal education system which, as most know, leaves them all open to stupid influences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back