AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

Covid hospitalizations are a bogus stat. A large % go to the hospital for something else, get tested, and if positive that is a magically counted as a covid hospitalization.
Sure, the only magic here is your willingness to lie.

I still hear liberals like Kamala Harris and other democrats/liberals REFUSED "Trump's vaccine". Imagine IF TRUMP had mandated it anyway? Rebellion on a huge scale, liberals & Democrats calling it fascism. So what are liberal progressives doing? Mandating the same vaccine they refused under Trump voluntarily. Those SAME vaccinations that don't work well to fight a virus that is 99% survivable. Takes your breath away, the sheer level of hypocritical bullshit the liberal Democrats spout.
I'd check your hearing mary.

Also, what is it with conservatives and their fascination with fascism?

I know you didn't ask...because you don't want to know but...
View attachment 585922
View attachment 585923

I know you didn't ask...because you don't want to know but...
View attachment 585922
View attachment 585923
That doesn't mean they were admitted to a hospital due to "covid".

How ironic this idiot catches Covid while still deflecting the obvious. It makes so much sense for a Red Wave incoming.

It isn't ironic at all. It was totally foreseeable considering how she acted, kissing complete strangers on the cheeks and lips. Irony would be meeting one's fate on a road you took to avoid it.

This is BIG news I guess, they dragged Trump's into. with COVID for weeks. Good thing she has all her shots and booster too or she'd be dead. Instead she's just recouping at home, similar those without shots

It MAY keep you out of the hospital. You are seriously deluded if you believe it prevents infection or spread. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE, moron. The CDC says that is the case. Please keep up.
You're right...you have much reduced chance of ending up in hospital if you're vaccinated.
Thanks for your clarification.

Babylon Bee.-

AOC Accuses COVID Virus Of Just Wanting To Date Her :04:

1641779524916.png

Forum List

Back