AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

There was no demand pre-omicron.
In the days before Thursday’s admission, DeSantis had focused on erasing the “testing psychology,” essentially arguing against the practice that all individuals should get tests regardless of whether they show Covid-related symptoms while railing against the federal government for not providing tests.

#deathsantis a profile in conservative courage to blame others for their failures.

Yeah...I suppose you're right...it's just a huge coincidence that so many more are turning up to hospital without vaccination.
Not really, many put off or were put off from scheduled treatments during the initial covid outbreak and again for delta.

Hasnt even kept thousands out of the grave
Except it has. There’s hundreds of thousands of people who would be dead if not for vaccination.

Not really. Most people are sent home to recover ( Vaxed and unvaxed) and usually with only Ibuprofen .
I think Concerned American might disagree with you.
You can see that he's much more eloquent in a debate than me...I'll leave it to him.
It MAY keep you out of the hospital. You are seriously deluded if you believe it prevents infection or spread. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE, moron. The CDC says that is the case. Please keep up.

You're right...you have much reduced chance of ending up in hospital if you're vaccinated.
Thanks for your clarification

Except it has. There’s hundreds of thousands of people who would be dead if not for vaccination.

It’s cute you believe WHO propaganda.

AOC partying in Florida, maskless, not social distancing, and kissing people (basically being human)....

WPpq2n.gif

Flashback to Feb, 2021, when she was one of the first to get vaccinated, even before the elderly and the health care workers....

"After the first dose I felt totally fine, then the next day I was laid OUT and my arm was a little sore. I was super tired and just slept a lot (it was a Saturday so I could sleep in). By the 3rd day I felt fine," she wrote.

"After the second dose I felt arm soreness right away. I was scared later that day during the attack bc I knew I was so tired after the first shot I was scared that I was going to have bigger side effects that day while people were trying to break into the office and I wouldn't have been able to run or fight as effectively as I normally would but luckily that did not come to pass."

She continued: "My arm did continue to feel sore and heavier throughout the day. I did get tired later in that day but also could have been surviving insurrection and a traumatic event so not exactly a reliable control subject!"

LOL.

I think Concerned American might disagree with you.
You can see that he's much more eloquent in a debate than me...I'll leave it to him.
I have talked to several people that had COVID. You are only allowed in the ER by appointment only if you have COVID. When there they check to see if you are dehydrated…if you are they give you an IV. Then they check your Oxygen levels ..if you are above 85% and are rehydrated they send you home with Ibuprofen in hand to self treat. Most patients are not admitted to the hospital.

yep trump saved hundreds of thousands of lives with getting those vaccines out in warp speed…sadly more would be alive today had xiden not gotten elected and screwed this up more then he did afghanistan

I have talked to several people that had COVID. You are only allowed in the ER by appointment only if you have COVID. When there they check to see if you are dehydrated…if you are they give you an IV. Then they check your Oxygen levels ..if you are above 85% and are rehydrated they send you home with Ibuprofen in hand to self treat. Most patients are not admitted to the hospital.
I don't think that anyone is arguing that having COVID means you always...or even usually...go to hospital.

I am one of them and I agree with you 100%.

And there is 10s of thousands dead that were sold a bill of goods and thousands more dead or injured by the vax

Forum List

Back