AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

Last edited:
They don't even realize that threads like this contradict what they tell us.
Masks work.
Social distancing works.
If AOC did either of those things she most likely wouldn't have covid.
But that what she wants for us. Not for her.

How ironic this idiot catches Covid while still deflecting the obvious. It makes so much sense for a Red Wave incoming.

So which one of them lied? Did AOC lie about being vaccinated, or did Joe Biden lie when he said vaccinated people can't get covid?

That may have been true before Omicron took over. The big O is now 95% of all Covid cases and it blows through vaccines, boosters and natural immunity. There is strong evidence that Omicron is yet another Gain Of Function experiment gone terribly wrong, but that is not verified at this point.
Even if your fantasy was true, Omicron is no worse than a bad head cold in most cases.

I have talked to several people that had COVID. You are only allowed in the ER by appointment only if you have COVID. When there they check to see if you are dehydrated…if you are they give you an IV. Then they check your Oxygen levels ..if you are above 85% and are rehydrated they send you home with Ibuprofen in hand to self treat. Most patients are not admitted to the hospital.
Guess what? They lied!

When my wife had COVID, they tested her in the ER. My daughter is an EMT and spends most of her time hauling COVID patients to the ER.

Forum List

Back