AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

How ironic this idiot catches Covid while still deflecting the obvious. It makes so much sense for a Red Wave incoming.
The bitch is vaccinated. She's a witch, and a COVID carrier. Burn Her!
1641819839607.png

Is God Punishing America and the rest of the World for their wickedness the last several years?

One has to think about such things. For instance in The Bible if a nation is rebellious and wicked, God will set an Evil King over them and allow that nation to be oppressed and under the thumb of tyranny unless they repent.

Why not? A huge contingent think we purebloods should be exterminated.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight in evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

It's important to have compassion and forgiveness. Your enemy not having that is what makes it so important. It separates you from them.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight in evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

It's important to have compassion and forgiveness. Your enemy not having that is what makes it so important. It separates you from them.
When you are staring into the face of a rattlesnake? That's just foolish. They have made themselves into venomous predators. If a rattlesnake was in my home, I'd kill it.

Your comrades damn sure aren't. In fact they dance on the graves of republicans that die from covid. Don't believe me, just look up the threads when Herman Cane died.

That's my point, the Nazis dance on the graves of any decent American that dies of Wuhan. democrats are dogshit. Why would I want to act like them?

She was vaccinated and got all the boosters. Perhaps she was under the delusion it offered SOME modicum of protection. Where did that come from? Instead, she SHOULD have put on a suit of armor over a HAZMAT suit and live in a cave, too. In bubble wrap. And held her breath for a really really long time.

A hazmat suit would improve her looks...

I'm just sayin.

New York is having more cases than Florida, Dumbass. Ya know, the place she fled to run around kissing strangers in bars?

You may not be CNN or MSDNC, but I did predict someone would try to blame DeSantis for this.
AOC is probably like all the other obnoxious NY'ers who have fled here------she likely had covid before coming down and knew it but didn't want to be locked up and checked in NY so she fled to Florida not caring who else she infected. it's the NY'er way.

Forum List

Back