AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

Everyone knows that horse dewormer works?

Sure.

Take it and you won't have worms anymore

Silly little lies for silly little Nazis.

Sad.

I get why our rulers pimp the vax, they are profiteering off of it.

But common Nazis like you truly want - NEED people to die.

You fear effective treatments and will tell any lie to stop them - because you want people to die.

She made the mistake to go to #deathsantis' florida.

Hey can some wingnut post why #deathsantis left 1 million COVID kits to expire in a florida warehouse?
New York has more daily infections than Florida. And I'm not sure it is following CDC guidelines in any state to go around kissing strangers in a drag bar, Dumbass.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight in evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

It's important to have compassion and forgiveness. Your enemy not having that is what makes it so important. It separates you from them.
So what you are saying is that Hitler never should of been fought, just appeased?

AOC shits on Florida for not being strict on COVID protocols.

AOC shits on DeSantis for supporting his wife....implying he has COVID.

AOC goes to FLorida and DOES NOT FOLLOW THE PROTOCOLS SHE DEMANDS.

AOC gets COVID.

AOC is a worthless piece of shit WHO STOLE FROM HER COWORKERS WHEN SHE SERVED DRINKS FOR A LIVING.

Everyone knows that horse dewormer works?

Sure.

Take it and you won't have worms anymore
5xny8e.jpg

What is just as hilarious is that delusional bitch thinks everybody wants to date her.

At best she is a "5" but being batshit crazy makes her lower than that.

She thinks everyone wants to date her because strangers who meet her say "suck my dick commie bitch" and her 5 IQ points interpret it as a come on...

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight in evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

It's important to have compassion and forgiveness. Your enemy not having that is what makes it so important. It separates you from them.
Get The Jab or Die, be Jobless, Penniless and Homeless is The Rallying Cry of The Left.

God is not pleased with such things.

Isaiah 10

1 Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees,

2 to turn aside the needy from justice
and to rob the poor of my people of their right,
that widows may be their spoil,
and that they may make the fatherless their prey!

3 What will you do on the day of punishment,
in the ruin that will come from afar?
To whom will you flee for help,
and where will you leave your wealth?

4 Nothing remains but to crouch among the prisoners
or fall among the slain.
For all this His anger has not turned away,

and his hand is stretched out still.

EVERYONE HAS 2 JOBS!!

AOC is brilliant. Everyone should do everything she says. She will solve all of our problems!

So what you are saying is that Hitler never should of been fought, just appeased?
I think it's unreasonable to compare American lefties to Hitler. Also you can fight an enemy while still having compassion and forgiveness. It doesn't mean letting a violent and deranged person kill you and your loved ones. I think it's more about what's in your mind and heart, and also about proportional force.

Killing AOC would be wrong. I hope you're not serious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back