AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

She is a member of a tribe, many of whom think I deserve to die because I refuse to accept a medical procedure.
So do you think all democrats should be killed?

Also none of those people are actively trying to kill you right now. Your response seems too extreme in my opinion. Words are words.

I think it's unreasonable to compare American lefties to Hitler.
Unfair to Hitler?

He was a scumbag and deserves the comparative.

Also you can fight an enemy while still having compassion and forgiveness. It doesn't mean letting a violent and deranged person kill you and your loved ones. I think it's more about what's in your mind and heart.

I wished Che Guevara Barbie a swift recovery.

That said, the democrats truly are a resurgent of the German Nazis - virtually Identical.

Protecting ourselves and our loved ones from death at the hands of degenerate scum does in fact mean defeating the democrats. I do think that violence is unavoidable at this stage.

Brown Shirts stage a year long Kristallnacht and now we have the Gestapo rounding up political prisoners.

The time to hide our head in the sand is over. We either stand, or this Republic WILL be destroyed by the Nazi democrats.

She is at the peak female attractiveness age and she is meh at best. I see better looking chicks her age almost every day.

Oh, as have I. My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend will be 53 at the end of this month, and she's got a rockin' little body that women half her age would kill to have.

I don't think AOC is anything approaching gorgeous, but she's not what I would consider "ugly". And, hey, if she's got a nice ass then she's got a nice ass...

How ironic this idiot catches Covid while still deflecting the obvious. It makes so much sense for a Red Wave incoming.
I don't like AOC but did she tell people to not travel while the the new strain was running rampant?

My daughter caught it on her christmas travels, and now she's getting ready to go skiing. It seems to me that younger people, and possibly Trump voters, are simply ignoring it. I'm treating it more like a break out of a particularly nasty influenza. But I'm an old white guy and nevertrumper

Also none of those people are actively trying to kill you right now. Your response seems too extreme in my opinion. Words are words.
ACtually---they are trying to kill off non-vaxxers calling for the withholding of medical care and supporting Biden who is trying to steal antibody treatments from RED states...then you have that whole fucked obama health scam that has already killed so many.

Also none of those people are actively trying to kill you right now.
You read the posts of those here who express their belief that "unvaxxed" people should die. Do you just not take them seriously? I do. I believe that any of them would be very pleased to see me die.

Edit, responding to your edit: Words are words? Not to an astoundingly large percentage of that tribe that believes I should die for not taking the jab. Words are violence to them. I take them at their word.

Oh, as have I. My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend will be 53 at the end of this month, and she's got a rockin' little body that women half her age would kill to have.

I don't think AOC is anything approaching gorgeous, but she's not what I would consider "ugly". And, hey, if she's got a nice ass then she's got a nice ass...

She is not physically ugly. She has nice tits and a nice ass but so do many more young chicks.

However, she is very ugly on the inside and bat shit crazy so if I was looking to date she would be a "hell no" for me.

She is not physically ugly. She has nice tits and a nice ass but so do many more young chicks.

However, she is very ugly on the inside and bat shit crazy so if I was looking to date she would be a "hell no" for me.

Oh, no doubt...

AOC is just like a lot of assholes we have to put up with here in Florida.

She is a bat shit crazy Libtard that bitches about the way Florida does things but still comes here to enjoy what we have.

We see those kind of "up north" assholes all the time.

Glad she caught the Covid. I wouldn't want her to die from it but it is ironic as hell.

Lord have mercy-------not just that evil dimwit AOC but that evil communist Sec of Defense FLOYD AUSTIN as well has Covid. Finally, some good news about covid.

How? Maybe by not going to Florida.

But she went because she wanted the freedom we have here in Florida. She doesn't get that from the shithole she is from.

We have less Covid cases than New York so she stood a better chance of getting it there.

You read the posts of those here who express their belief that "unvaxxed" people should die. Do you just not take them seriously? I do. I believe that any of them would be very pleased to see me die.

Edit, responding to your edit: Words are words? Not to an astoundingly large percentage of that tribe that believes I should die for not taking the jab. Words are violence to them. I take them at their word.

I think most people would never say the things they say on the internet to your face. You're just an avatar here. They aren't humanizing you, and I think that's a big part of why they talk to you like that. I think the medium that we're all communicating on is making the situation seem more toxic than it actually is.

I think you're a better person than somebody that would want AOC to die. I don't want to believe you'd stick to that if it got real.

Forum List

Back