AP poll shows strong support for trump from vets

this has the deep state in a panic

Trump has the military especially the military men

/////./.

AP poll shows high job approval for Trump from veterans

That's amazing. Trump is a coward and a pussy. I didn't realize there were that many pussys in the military. A lot different since I served. Oh well, I guess things change over the years. No wonder the Russians and the Chinese have no fear of us anymore.

He insulted those who get caught in war.
He exchanged insults with many veterans.
He never served.
He called the military sucker's who sucked.
He knows better than the military.
He uses the generals and then get rid of them like a piece of ass.
They gotta love him.

Look at he polls military men active and vets support trump in a landslide

They will not let this nation fall because of crooks brainwashing the unwise

/////./.

That's amazing. Trump is a coward and a pussy. I didn't realize there were that many pussys in the military. A lot different since I served. Oh well, I guess things change over the years. No wonder the Russians and the Chinese have no fear of us anymore.

The military has always leaned towards the Rebpus. If you really served you would know this

/////./.

The military has always leaned towards the Rebpus. If you really served you would know this
I didn't, but then again I was on vacation.

He never served.
They gotta love him.

Look at he polls military men active and vets support trump in a landslide

They will not let this nation fall because of crooks brainwashing the unwise
Personally I dont care what they say.

Not only does trump have the military he also has the men and white men in a landslide

Since they have that strong support they also sees the deep state as traitors and will rise up to stop

Again the men of America sees the democrats and deep state as the enemy of America and will rise up

He never served.
They gotta love him.

Damned right we do. You're probably unaware of the fact, but there's a fairly large segment of society who are not only veterans, but are well-equipped, well-armed, well-trained, and very willing to defend this country against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

All President Trump has to do is give the word and someone would be stacking bodies like cord wood. You think Obama was a "populist"? There are approximately 30 million veterans in this country, most of whom support this President. Push this country into a civil war and you'll find out just how "popular" Donald J. Trump really is.

Last edited:

/////./.

Yes, I really served, as did every male member of my family, including my son. And wtf is a Rebpus?

While a majority of enlisted might lean republican, that changes nothing. That majority you speak of consists entirely of white males, of which are actually becoming a minority among the enlisted ranks. The number of Hispanic, blacks, Asians, and women are catching up them in numbers, and they very much lean Democratic. And that's not taking into account the number of white males who change their stripes to Democrat after leaving the service. The military is not as gungho majority Republican as a lot of people would have you believe.

And it also doesn't change the fact that Trump is a coward and a pussy, or the Russians and Chinese are no longer afraid of the military as they once were.

It also doesn't change the fact that the majority of 320 million Americans do not support Trump or Republicans for that matter, as the popular vote numbers in every election since 2008 demonstrates quite clearly.

To sum up, Republicans and majority are antithetical to each other in the American lexicon.

THE DEEP STATE IS IN A PANIC I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET
DvoI7xYX0AIjyWg.jpg

He never served.
They gotta love him.

Damned right we do. You're probably unaware of the fact, but there's a fairly large segment of society who are not only veterans, but are well-equipped, well-armed, well-trained, and very willing to defend this country against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

All President Trump has to do is give the word and someone would be stacking bodies like cord wood. You think Obama was a "populist"? Push this country into a civil war and you'll find out just how "popular" Donald J. Trump really is.

Yeah, we're all aware of the would be Röhm Purgers, so what? Please make the mistake you're the only ones armed. Jeebus these internet punks.

He never served.
They gotta love him.

All President Trump has to do is give the word and someone would be stacking bodies like cord wood. You think Obama was a "populist"? Push this country into a civil war and you'll find out just how "popular" Donald J. Trump really is.

Yeah, we're all aware of the would be Röhm Purgers, so what? Please make the mistake you're the only ones armed. Jeebus these internet punks.

Your feeble attempt to marginalize the fact that you're out-gunned and out-numbered would be comical if I had a sense of humor.

He never served.
They gotta love him.

Your feeble attempt to marginalize the fact that you're out-gunned and out-numbered would be comical if I had a sense of humor.

Sure, you feckless little snowflakes can hurl your Ayn Rand books at folks. Light a tiki torch for fweedumb-n-shit.

He never served.
They gotta love him.

Your fantasies of mass murdering Americans in the name of Trump are ludicrous and would land you in jail if this were not a free country.

He never served.
They gotta love him.

All President Trump has to do is give the word and someone would be stacking bodies like cord wood. You think Obama was a "populist"? There are approximately 30 million veterans in this country, most of whom support this President. Push this country into a civil war and you'll find out just how "popular" Donald J. Trump really is.
I'm sure you love the pussy grabber and the first whore keyboard warrior and willing to die foe your God.

This is too easy. It's like throwing a snake in the monkey cage, and watching them fling feces at each other.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
The men in the military is mad at the military women. Who is totally opposite

That difference cannot last

Men will indeed rise up and stop the unwise from getting brainwashed by the crooks

Trump has the highest logic race on his side by a landslide

Trump has ALL the power

Thanks Comrade.

16-russian-trolls.w700.h700.jpg

Do you think Zenit will win the Russian league?

Forum List

Back