AP Reports Over 1 Million Democrats Have Switched To GOP In THE Last Year

original.gif

Dem politicians abandoned the poor and working class. Screwed them over big time jacking up the price of gas and everything else with their climate BS. Encouraged millions of illegals to jump across our borders. Let the criminals run amok.

Hell why would any sane person vote for a Dem??
Because they've been bamboozled into thinking Ds and Rs are the only options.

Dem politicians abandoned the poor and working class. Screwed them over big time jacking up the price of gas and everything else with their climate BS. Encouraged millions of illegals to jump across our borders. Let the criminals run amok.

Hell why would any sane person vote for a Dem??

There has been a conversion the last decade. The Democrat party has become the party of businesses and the wealthy. it's Republicans who are looking out for the working class. All these businesses going woke with their leftist agenda is proof of that. Hillary and Dementia both way out-raised Trump, and Trump is a businessman. Even Congress people are getting in on the action. The D's are far out-raising money than the R's. I seriously doubt they are getting that money from minimum wage workers and the homeless.

That's a lie. A con to get you to vote for a shitty candidate. Don't fall for it.

I am pretty sure Ray is the one that told me our elections are about voting for the least shitty candidate.

And then they wonder why each cycle the candidates get worse.

That's a lie. A con to get you to vote for a shitty candidate. Don't fall for it.

No con about it. Our election system (whether you like it or not) is about keeping the worst candidate out of office, not getting the best one in. That's the way I and most people vote. You can never change that until both parties piss off their constituents so much that they both split their parties at the same time and form new left and right parties.

I am pretty sure Ray is the one that told me our elections are about voting for the least shitty candidate.

And then they wonder why each cycle the candidates get worse.
Maybe the voting for shitty candidates thing isn't such a great idea.

There has been a conversion the last decade. The Democrat party has become the party of businesses and the wealthy. it's Republicans who are looking out for the working class. All these businesses going woke with their leftist agenda is proof of that. Hillary and Dementia both way out-raised Trump, and Trump is a businessman. Even Congress people are getting in on the action. The D's are far out-raising money than the R's. I seriously doubt they are getting that money from minimum wage workers and the homeless.

The D's have no respect for the Middle Class- they are called "racist" "xenophobes" and "deplorables".

Sleepy Joe has now added the term "semi-Fascist" to the mix.

Forum List

Back