Apartheid? Really?

Almost two million Arab Muslims living in Israel as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as Israeli Jews and Christians. Apartheid my ass.

Like the few non-whites that were South African citizens, but most non-whites were citizens of the territories called Bantustans, like the non-Jews in the occupied territories. Israel is following the Apartheid South African model.

Let's use a Jewish source.

"What I'm about to write will not come easily for me.

I used to be one of those people who took issue with the label of apartheid as applied to Israel. I was one of those people who could be counted on to argue that, while the country's settlement and occupation policies were anti-democratic and brutal and slow-dose suicidal, the word apartheid did not apply..........
This is what has become of the rule of law. Two sets of books. One for Us, and one to throw at Them. Apartheid.
We are what we have created. We are what we do, and the injury we do in a thousand ways to millions of others. We are what we turn a blind eye to. Our Israel is what it has become: Apartheid.

read more: It's time to admit it. Israeli policy is what it is: Apartheid

Is anyone taking your ludicrous obsessions seriously?

You mean the facts expressed by the Israeli Jew author? LOL

Why not?

Almost two million Arab Muslims living in Israel as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as Israeli Jews and Christians. Apartheid my ass.

Like the few non-whites that were South African citizens, but most non-whites were citizens of the territories called Bantustans, like the non-Jews in the occupied territories. Israel is following the Apartheid South African model.

I used to be one of those people who took issue with the label of apartheid as applied to Israel. I was one of those people who could be counted on to argue that, while the country's settlement and occupation policies were anti-democratic and brutal and slow-dose suicidal, the word apartheid did not apply..........
This is what has become of the rule of law. Two sets of books. One for Us, and one to throw at Them. Apartheid.
We are what we have created. We are what we do, and the injury we do in a thousand ways to millions of others. We are what we turn a blind eye to. Our Israel is what it has become: Apartheid.

Why not?

Because I had nothing to do with what the Israeli stated. If he says Israel is an Apartheid state, who am I to disagree.

35a772d3d90e432528da1b202f6a73f0.jpg
The Arabs / Muslim are the only people that are actively practicing state sanctioned apartheid. How blind you are to the intolerance and bigotry in your own culture.

hway-2-mecca-muslims-only.jpg

40TZ9.jpg
Isn´t that Saudi Arabia? Your big friend and ally?

Why not?

Because I had nothing to do with what the Israeli stated. If he says Israel is an Apartheid state, who am I to disagree.

So.. you scoured the web and found an opinion you could cut and paste.

How clever.

Odd, however, that you rattle on with your silly apartheid™ claims directed at Israel while you choose to ignore the true, systemic religious, ethnic and gender apartheid is finds equal time in all of your Islamist paradises.

Here's another opinion regarding apartheid. Who are you to disagree?

Israel--not Apartheid; Islam--Nothing but Apartheid

The largest practitioner of both gender and religious apartheid in the world is Islam or Islamism.

Religious apartheid exists when the dominant state religion allows no other religion to exist and flourish. For example, Muslim countries do not allow churches to be built, Christian insignia to be displayed; Muslim mobs and governments destroy existing churches or convert them into mosques.

Today, living Christians are persecuted, tortured and murdered in the name of Islam all across the Muslim world. Oddly, on April 16th of this year, (for the second time) the Pope offered no solace and no asylum to persecuted Christian; he publicly offered to take in a symbolic number of Muslim refugees into the Vatican.

Why not?

So.. you scoured the web and found an opinion you could cut and paste.

How clever.

Odd, however, that you rattle on with your silly apartheid™ claims directed at Israel while you choose to ignore the true, systemic religious, ethnic and gender apartheid is finds equal time in all of your Islamist paradises.

Here's another opinion regarding apartheid. Who are you to disagree?

Israel--not Apartheid; Islam--Nothing but Apartheid

The largest practitioner of both gender and religious apartheid in the world is Islam or Islamism.

Religious apartheid exists when the dominant state religion allows no other religion to exist and flourish. For example, Muslim countries do not allow churches to be built, Christian insignia to be displayed; Muslim mobs and governments destroy existing churches or convert them into mosques.

Today, living Christians are persecuted, tortured and murdered in the name of Islam all across the Muslim world. Oddly, on April 16th of this year, (for the second time) the Pope offered no solace and no asylum to persecuted Christian; he publicly offered to take in a symbolic number of Muslim refugees into the Vatican.

Muslim animals keep bombing and killing Christians all over the ME, and these assholes talk of "apartheid"

Ya gotta love it. LOL

Why not?

Who are you? A twit.

The Arabs / Muslim are the only people that are actively practicing state sanctioned apartheid. How blind you are to the intolerance and bigotry in your own culture.

hway-2-mecca-muslims-only.jpg

40TZ9.jpg
Isn´t that Saudi Arabia? Your big friend and ally?
Yeah, not my friend, and many countries in the ME, such as Iran do not allow same rights as Muslims to non Muslims. Same with women.
Such as Europe, part of the so called "free world".

8jmlzhww.jpg

Why not?

Who are you? A twit.

No, a person with the facts that annoys you to the point that you are reduced to relying on personal attacks. Facts are a bitch aren't they, punk.

Why not?

Who are you? A twit.

No, a person with the facts that annoys you to the point that you are reduced to relying on personal attacks. Facts are a bitch aren't they, punk.

Personal attacks did you say?

Why not?

Who are you? A twit.

You started it, punk.

Who are you? A twit.

You started it, punk.

All the hasbara trolling aside, Israel's apartheid certainly meets any reasonable person's definition.

Under Israeli law, and in practice, Jewish Israelis and Palestinians are treated differently in almost every aspect of life including freedom of movement, family, housing, education, employment and other basic human rights. Dozens of Israeli laws and policies institutionalise this prevailing system of racial discrimination and domination.

Segregation is carried out by implementing separate legal regimes for Jewish Israelis and Palestinians living in the same area. For example, Jewish Israeli settlers living in the illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank are governed by Israeli civil law, while Palestinians also living in the occupied West Bank are governed by Israeli military law.

Israel carries out various acts that are prohibited by the UN Apartheid Convention including:

Forcible transfer of Palestinians to make way for illegal Israeli settlements.

● Preventing Palestinians from returning to their homes and lands.

● Systematic and severe deprivation of fundamental human rights of Palestinians based on their identity.

● Denying their Palestinians their right to freedom of movement, and residence.

Israeli Apartheid Week factsheet

All the hasbara trolling aside, Israel's apartheid certainly meets any reasonable person's definition.

Under Israeli law, and in practice, Jewish Israelis and Palestinians are treated differently in almost every aspect of life including freedom of movement, family, housing, education, employment and other basic human rights. Dozens of Israeli laws and policies institutionalise this prevailing system of racial discrimination and domination.

Segregation is carried out by implementing separate legal regimes for Jewish Israelis and Palestinians living in the same area. For example, Jewish Israeli settlers living in the illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank are governed by Israeli civil law, while Palestinians also living in the occupied West Bank are governed by Israeli military law.

Israel carries out various acts that are prohibited by the UN Apartheid Convention including:

● Systematic and severe deprivation of fundamental human rights of Palestinians based on their identity.

All your usual cutting and pasting aside, you still don't understand the definition of apartheid.

Obviously, Israelis and Palestinians are treated differently. So are Canadians and Americans. Why? Because they are citizens of and governed by different governments.

There are NO Israeli laws which legally institutionalize racial discrimination within Israel and of Israeli citizens. Discrimination is legally prohibited in all areas: freedom of movement, family, housing, education, employment and all other basic human rights.

And anyone who has done any research into Israeli laws and compared them to law in apartheid States can easily see the difference. There is a HUGE difference between, as an example, Israeli laws which respect Arab language and culture and demand that Arab children be permitted to be educated within that culture and laws which demand that schools be segregated or demand Arabs only be taught in Hebrew-language and culture schools.

Obviously, Israelis and Palestinians are treated differently. So are Canadians and Americans. Why? Because they are citizens of and governed by different governments.

There are NO Israeli laws which legally institutionalize racial discrimination within Israel and of Israeli citizens. Discrimination is legally prohibited in all areas: freedom of movement, family, housing, education, employment and all other basic human rights.

And anyone who has done any research into Israeli laws and compared them to law in apartheid States can easily see the difference. There is a HUGE difference between, as an example, Israeli laws which respect Arab language and culture and demand that Arab children be permitted to be educated within that culture and laws which demand that schools be segregated or demand Arabs only be taught in Hebrew-language and culture schools.

That's exactly what the Apartheid South African government claimed. Most of the non-whites were citizens of the Bantustans which they considered self ruling. Like the Israeli occupied territories.

There is no great difference in laws. Native languages and culture were respected, in fact the whites encouraged the non-whites to pursue their own separate culture and languages. That was a goal of Apartheid, separate development.

As far as institutionalized Apartheid:

1, Law of Return
Only applicable to those who practice Judaism. An Inuit convert to Judaism can "return" to Israel, while a Palestinian grandchild, of a Christian evicted from Palestine in 1948, living in Chile for example, cannot.

2. Law of Nationality
The same as the Apartheid South Africa nationality law which separated citizens based on religion only applied to religion.

3. The governmental status of the Jewish Agency which benefits only Jews with no similar organization supported by the government for non-Jews.

You either know nothing about Apartheid or just following the Hasbara line you have been taught to follow.

Last edited:

It maybe true, but it is still not apartheid. apartheid is something with distinct and specific definitions. I can throw in other big impressive words, still it won't make it true.

That's exactly what the Apartheid South African government claimed. Most of the non-whites were citizens of the Bantustans which they considered self ruling. Like the Israeli occupied territories.

There is no great difference in laws. Native languages and culture were respected, in fact the whites encouraged the non-whites to pursue their own separate culture and languages. That was a goal of Apartheid, separate development.

1, Law of Return
Only applicable to those who practice Judaism. An Inuit convert to Judaism can "return" to Israel, while a Palestinian grandchild, of a Christian evicted from Palestine in 1948, living in Chile for example, cannot.

2. Law of Nationality
The same as the Apartheid South Africa nationality law which separated citizens based on religion only applied to religion.

3. The governmental status of the Jewish Agency which benefits only Jews with no similar organization supported by the government for non-Jews.

You either know nothing about Apartheid or just following the Hasbara line you have been taught to follow.

No comparisons whatsoever. Your final sentence reveals you to be a poster to be taken seriously.

1, Law of Return

2. Law of Nationality

No comparisons whatsoever. Your final sentence reveals you to be a poster to be taken seriously.

Perfect analogy. And, the reason you stalk my every post is because you take me seriously as I demolish your propaganda.

1, Law of Return

2. Law of Nationality

Perfect analogy. And, the reason you stalk my every post is because you take me seriously as I demolish your propaganda.

EVERY post? How conceited you are.

I scroll through most of them.

Stalking? You jump on me with anything to do with Israel. Wherever I happen to be.

Forum List

Back