Appalling Assault On Children

The doctors are part of the problem, they have an agenda in this case, just as anyone else does.

The current default treatment is accept whatever the kid says, and push them to think they are trans, or non binary, or whatever is the trendy bullshit of the day.
"First do no harm" has become SHOW ME THE MONEY.
Whether they are benefitting directly or simply don't want to hurt a career by rocking the boat, for most of them it's all about the $.

Lots more cash in treating illnesses indefinitely than curing the root causes

Then put them on blockers, so that their brain doesn't develop to allow the higher functioning that occurs during ouberty.. then claim they are old enough to decide.

The other slick move they use is saying they are "reversible", which is technically correct as when you stop taking the blockers, they stop blocking, but what they don't know is if once off the blockers any lost development is made up.

Whether they are benefitting directly or simply don't want to hurt a career by rocking the boat, for most of them it's all about the $.

For some I think they actually feel like they are helping the kids, but their idea of helping is the usual progressive "whatever makes the fuddy duddies mad" world view.

The other slick move they use is saying they are "reversible", which is technically correct as when you stop taking the blockers, they stop blocking, but what they don't know is if once off the blockers any lost development is made up.
Evidence: jazz Jennings tiny weeny and all the studies showing bone density issues. It's "reversible", though.

If adults want to fuck up their bodies/minds/lives by deciding they want to gender hop, let them. They're nuts, but that's on them at that point.

Kids, no way, and anyone encouraging that, supporting that, or profiting from that deserves the woodchipper treatment.

I guess you control freaks are going to start throwing these kids in prison when they start helping themselves. You see none of your religious bans and bs ever work!!! It in fact makes more people do things! Of course, the avg person should never do this but that is exactly what will result from your idiocy. You uneducated fools are going to fuck alot of people up thinking they're fighting for freedom and liberty. You don't care.

You are honestly dumb enough to believe that there's no mental health problems and if there is everyone should suffer and kill themselves in the name of your god.
That B.S doesn't float, we want them to get help for their mental illness, not unlike I want you to jump into a wood chipper for supporting mentally ill people trying to do something that is impossible, change gender. God created man and woman

If adults want to fuck up their bodies/minds/lives by deciding they want to gender hop, let them. They're nuts, but that's on them at that point.

Kids, no way, and anyone encouraging that, supporting that, or profiting from that deserves the woodchipper treatment.

Bbbut the village!!!!!

I guess we need to ban any mental help for children and probably any surgeries too as that is against your stone age belief system. You're too dumb to realize that there's such a thing as hormones and genetics that cause certain things to happen. Your mind set is that they should suffer and fuck modern science.

This is why religion is so dangerous as it promotes such idiocy as it hasn't evolved in thousands of years. how the fuck is that good for anyone?
The surgery does squat, it changes nothing but the cosmetics you imbecile!

We need to make sure that any child that has this gets the care they need by a doctor. No one that doesn't have this problem should ever do it.

Under a doctor it is safe and we can limit it to the individuals that have it.

People will do it by the millions if they feel it is a way to fight back against religious extremism and that will destroy lives. We can't send that message as this is a horriable mental problem and isn't something to be messed with.
Science is what they are rebelling against you mental midget.

Evidence: jazz Jennings tiny weeny and all the studies showing bone density issues. It's "reversible", though.

You don't want to go into the details of what they had to do to simulate a vajajay for him/her.

I guess you control freaks are going to start throwing these kids in prison when they start helping themselves. You see none of your religious bans and bs ever work!!! It in fact makes more people do things! Of course, the avg person should never do this but that is exactly what will result from your idiocy. You uneducated fools are going to fuck alot of people up thinking they're fighting for freedom and liberty. You don't care.

You are honestly dumb enough to believe that there's no mental health problems and if there is everyone should suffer and kill themselves in the name of your god.
Hmmm, let's see what we have here. One, only one passing comment about how this shouldn't be done and the rest of the screed is a rant against those opposed to such. That's about par for the course.

Shrinks' Bank Accounts Never Shrink

Same with psychiatrists. Motivated by greed, the yack-quacks changed the diagnosis on Gayism when they found out those mentally disabled fantasizers would come back again for sessions because they desperately needed to be told there was nothing wrong with them.

Its going to take good people to stop this like this case worker...

At this point we may be too far.

It's going to take state and federal leaders and a large part of our society to stop it. It's going to take a unified front that's willing to stand in the face of all the outcriers that are going to going to crawl out of the wood work and they come out swinging kicking spitting crying and spitting.

We can chip away at them but i don't know if we can over their progress.

Forum List

Back