Appalling Assault On Children

This from a self professed "gender queer"

This absolutely has to stop.

Whistleblower at trans care center exposes ‘appalling’ practices inside gender-affirming hospital for kids

Madness such as this will never stop while "good" people tolerate it. Only through extreme force can the mad desecration of our children's bodies be stopped . . . forever. But American parents continue to just stand by, stand back, and look the other way. When apathy rules everyone's lives and cowardice runs rampant as the prevailing winds evil will reign unhindered. No one, or so it seems, is willing to sacrifice their lives or freedom in the cause of protecting children. No one. Cowards all, cowards everywhere; nothing but cowards, cowards, cowards alive today.

I guess we need to ban any mental help for children and probably any surgeries too as that is against your stone age belief system. You're too dumb to realize that there's such a thing as hormones and genetics that cause certain things to happen. Your mind set is that they should suffer and fuck modern science.

This is why religion is so dangerous as it promotes such idiocy as it hasn't evolved in thousands of years. how the fuck is that good for anyone?
Totally ignorant post ^^^^^

At this point we may be too far.

It's going to take state and federal leaders and a large part of our society to stop it. It's going to take a unified front that's willing to stand in the face of all the outcriers that are going to going to crawl out of the wood work and they come out swinging kicking spitting crying and spitting.

We can chip away at them but i don't know if we can over their progress.
For 50 years you fools tried to stop people from smoking a leaf. YOu religious idiots put millions of people in prison and at the end of the day you failed. Before that you tried to ban booze. Give it up already. Let people enjoy their lives the way they wish.

Democrats are dangerous around children.

Democrats confuse children with their gender speak.

Democrats manipulate children into believing they can change their gender.

Democrats mutilate children in the name of their gender cult and permanently fuck them up for life.

Trans kids movement is just another attack on America and Americans by democrats

Whistleblower at trans care center exposes ‘appalling’ practices inside gender-affirming hospital for kids

What a brave person. They will probably be punished for blowing the whistle. Thank God a human being worked there and not just jezebels.

Democrats are dangerous around children.
Democrats confuse children with their gender speak.
Democrats manipulate children into believing they can change their gender.
Democrats mutilate children in the name of their gender cult and permanently fuck them up for life.
Trans kids movement is just another attack on America and Americans by democrats

CaptainObvious.png

They should wait until they are eighteen.
I would agree with that. My understanding in MO, is that a bill is in progress to make that so. But that limit didn't exist over the past 4 years, which is what she documented in the op.

But, I've seen gender affirming double masectomies for as young as 12 year olds.. the komodo analysis of insurance claims found 56 genital surgeries for 13 to 17 year olds. There is other academic literature of 15 year old (nearly 16) with neo vagina creation / surgery.

The attorney General has a sworn affidavit from the whisteblower:

Doctors at the Center also have publicly claimed that they do not do any gender transition surgeries on minors. … This was a lie. The Center regularly refers minors for gender transition surgery.
On another occasion, a patient had their breasts removed. This surgery was performed at St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Three months later, the patient contacted the surgeon and asked for their breasts to be ‘put back on.’..

I guess we need to ban any mental help for children and probably any surgeries too as that is against your stone age belief system. You're too dumb to realize that there's such a thing as hormones and genetics that cause certain things to happen. Your mind set is that they should suffer and fuck modern science.

This is why religion is so dangerous as it promotes such idiocy as it hasn't evolved in thousands of years. how the fuck is that good for anyone?
Retard a child doesnt know what they want and medical history shows that 3 out of 4 that say they want to change gender change their mind later. If a parent cannot legally get a minor child a tattoo, why would a school be able to convince them to change genders?

I read that for young children, 4 out of 5 who have questions about who they are grow out of those gender based questions. Unfortunately for them, woke parents/schools/etc might turn them into trannies or mutilate their bodies parts before they grow out of it.

I read that for young children, 4 out of 5 who have questions about who they are grow out of those gender based questions. Unfortunately for them, woke parents/schools/etc might turn them into trannies or mutilate their bodies parts before they grow out of it.
Yup. There are a total of 11 studies showing that a majority of kids will desist out of a trans identity. That may change with social transition, blockers and hormones (making lifelong patients out of kids) and neuroplasticity, sunk costs etc, but no one knows yet.

Forum List

Back