Apparently the Biden campaign didnt take Covid seriously as they now have infected staff

Shame he was as IRRESPONSIBLE AND CAVALIER as Trump was huh!

Lest those were the talking points 2 weeks ago.

Healthcare workers take it seriously. About 1700 of them have died from covid.

You can take it seriously and still contract it. You can be reckless and not get it.

Give us some credible proof that the Biden campaign didn't take Covid seriously.

Really, just when you think blob supporters can't get any more disgusting...they amaze you.

It is a virus. Only an idiot thinks we can outrun a virus with masks. We need meds and healthy immune systems. Doesn't help that most of us are fat and out of shape.

You can take it seriously and still contract it. You can be reckless and not get it.
If you're healthy, not fat and take care of yourself you won't die from COVID. I have posted this numerous times. Reason our death rates are so high is because we are the fattest and unhealthiest developed nation. Post COVID, something else will come and kill more people. As we discussed before you cannot name ONE professional or college athlete that has died from COVID. Why? It doesn't kill the young and healthy.

If you're healthy, not fat and take care of yourself you won't die from COVID. I have posted this numerous times. Reason our death rates are so high is because we are the fattest and unhealthiest developed nation. Post COVID, something else will come and kill more people. As we discussed before you cannot name ONE professional or college athlete that has died from COVID. Why? It doesn't kill the young and healthy.

Of course what you post is not true.
And it's ignorant of the fact that many don't know they have pre-existing conditions....
If you want to lick door knobs, I support it. Go ahead.

This is fake news. There is no way they got Covid. Every time I seen somebody from the Biden campaign, they had a mask on, and as we all know, masks stop everybody from getting it.

Give us some credible proof that the Biden campaign didn't take Covid seriously.

Here you go. Surely you won't respond.

And it's ignorant of the fact that many don't know they have pre-existing conditions....
100% true. I would be MY LIFE on it. Ill lick all day. Already had COVID. Because I am not a frail person I got through it just fine and now help others who cannot do the same. You are a very hateful and ignorant person.

100% true. I would be MY LIFE on it. Ill lick all day. Already had COVID. Because I am not a frail person I got through it just fine and now help others who cannot do the same. You are a very hateful and ignorant person.

Thanks for the giggle.

Meanwhile...back to what I was talking about.

What you're saying is that if you're young and think you're healthy, you can lick every door knob in the world and have zero concerns about COVID affecting you. We both know you're lying out your ass as there have been thousands of people who have died who were young and were relatively healthy. Over 1,700 healthcare workers have died from Covid. Were they all sick before hand shit brains?

Fuck off.

Thanks for the giggle.

What you're saying is that if you're young and think you're healthy, you can lick every door knob in the world and have zero concerns about COVID affecting you. We both know you're lying out your ass as there have been thousands of people who have died who were young and were relatively healthy. Over 1,700 healthcare workers have died from Covid. Were they all sick before hand shit brains?

Fuck off.
Nope. That is simply not true. Young people die all the time but %s are very low. Flu has a better chance of killing a healthy young person than COVID-19. I have had the virus. Why would I worry about it? You seem easily triggered. Relax snowflake. You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

We would have to examine each and every case but I would wager that 99% were either overweight, sick and or both. 100% correct. Hell Trump recovered in three days and he is an obese old man.

Here are some facts for you to digest.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

https://www.tctmd.com/news/obesitys-role-covid-19-deaths-big-food-slow-government-blame

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7326434/

https://www.newsweek.com/even-mild-obesity-linked-severe-covid-19-death-study-1518189

Thanks for the giggle.

Fuck off.
Nope. That is simply not true. Young people die all the time but %s are very low. Flu has a better chance of killing a healthy young person than COVID-19. I have had the virus. Why would I worry about it? You seem easily triggered. Relax snowflake. You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

We would have to examine each and every case but I would wager that 99% were either overweight, sick and or both. 100% correct. Hell Trump recovered in three days and he is an obese old man.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

https://www.tctmd.com/news/obesitys-role-covid-19-deaths-big-food-slow-government-blame

https://www.newsweek.com/even-mild-obesity-linked-severe-covid-19-death-study-1518189

According to him...he's recovered. He sounds pretty raspy and tired actually. Like suffering from the dryness of forced oxygen.

Maybe it happened this way: "look, people are starting to wonder why only republicans are testing positive so two of you guys are going to have to volunteer to be infected by Dr. Nafario to take the heat off. Not you Joe. .

Thanks for the giggle.

Fuck off.

According to him...he's recovered. He sounds pretty raspy and tired actually. Like suffering from the dryness of forced oxygen.
According to his doctors and he always sounds like that. You’re making shit up now.

Thanks for the giggle.

Fuck off.

According to his doctors and he always sounds like that. You’re making shit up now.

Decrepit Diseased Donald sounds raspy....

The fact they have the dread disease proves beyond doubt that they didn't take it seriously!

Your rules, your pain.

Thanks for the giggle.

Fuck off.

Awwwww, poor little chumpy bear. Face it chump, your blob was lecturing Trump and his supporters and your virtue signaling blobette catches the dread virus anyway.

Suck it up buttercup.

Forum List

Back