🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Appreciation

Which means you brought it up. Thanks for admitting it.

I brought what up? Out of hundreds of old threads, YOU were so obsessed with the one about policing that after years, YOU brought it up and proved it by falling back on your old, tired, salty gimmick, moron. And just one look at how you've derailed your own thread attacking me proves it still sticks in your craw haunting you.

Again, you keep referring to something YOU brought up.

And you keep fighting over throwing names and insults in 50 posts since now like the child you are because I kicked your ass in that thread and it still bugs you. How long do you intend to keep squabbling nonsense about it, days, "teacher?" YOU brought it up, YOU started calling me names over it, YOU admitted you were trying to ridicule me about something YOU just admitted in this thread you don't know a thing about! Too funny! You're a fucking PSYCHO!

Pretty sure I have told you I am a teacher.

Just not a grade school teacher, not a college instructor, but you teach history, biology and english.

All that leaves is your teaching remedial classes to idiots, to illegal foreigner aliens, or to convicts in a penitentiary. :auiqs.jpg:
  • Salt expert - NOT
  • Education expert - NOT
  • Self-Defense expert - NOT
  • Gun expert - NOT
  • Police expert - NOT
Gee, maybe you work for the government where they hire people like Deb Haaland to run the Dept of the Interior where she doesn't even know which way the fucking interior is!

Too much, Poopsie! Bye!

And you keep fighting over throwing names and insults in 50 posts since now like the child you are because I kicked your ass in that thread and it still bugs you. How long do you intend to keep squabbling nonsense about it, days, "teacher?" YOU brought it up, YOU started calling me names over it, YOU admitted you were trying to ridicule me about something YOU just admitted in this thread you don't know a thing about! Too funny! You're a fucking PSYCHO!

Try to relax. You'll be ok.

Just not a grade school teacher, not a college instructor, but you teach history, biology and english. [sic]

I do teach a class at a local community college during the summer, but mostly high school. Why is this so confusing for you?

I do teach a class at a local community college during the summer, but mostly high school. Why is this so confusing for you?
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 10.05.02 PM.png

High school IS grade school. Folks, you can't trust nor believe a word out of this idiot's mouth. Hope you can see that now.

Life calls, too good to waste on lying, circuitous, buggered idiots like this. I'm outta here.

View attachment 782001

High school IS grade school. Folks, you can't trust nor believe a word out of this idiot's mouth. Hope you can see that now.

Life calls, too good to waste on lying, circuitous, buggered idiots like this. I'm outta here.
Grade school is commonly held to be elementary school. Grades K-6. High school is secondary education. Grades 9-12.
Everyone knows this, don't they?

Grade school is commonly held to be elementary school. Grades K-6. High school is secondary education. Grades 9-12.
Everyone knows this, don't they?

HIGH SCHOOL:
  • 9th GRADE
  • 10th GRADE
  • 11th GRADE
  • 12th GRADE.
It's fucking grade school. Another mental challenged Derp. But according to you, grades 7-8 aren't grade school, thery're not high school, they're just out in LIMBO I guess! :auiqs.jpg:

HIGH SCHOOL:
  • 9th GRADE
  • 10th GRADE
  • 11th GRADE
  • 12th GRADE.
It's fucking grade school. Another mental challenged Derp. But according to you, grades 7-8 aren't grade school, thery're not high school, they're just out in LIMBO I guess! :auiqs.jpg:
That’s middle school, dumbass.

HIGH SCHOOL:
  • 9th GRADE
  • 10th GRADE
  • 11th GRADE
  • 12th GRADE.
Damn...I'm always amazed at just how stupid you're willing to look.

Hmm...limbo...7th-8th grade is as good a place as any to have it. Junior HS---is a bit of an in-between.

Saying that High School is Grade school simply because of the word 'grade' is pretty lame...you could Google up secondary education and see what comes up...and Google up grade school and see what comes up/ But actual knowledge is not what you seek at all, is it?

High school IS grade school.
Idiot ^^^^^^^ Grade School is Elementary School.

This ^^^^ is possibly his most idiotic argument ever.
Just Dumb.

LOOOLOOLLL........Refuses to admit he's wrong.

Toob: "How old are your children?"

Normal Person: "They are in Grade School."

Toob: "So they are in High School."

Normal Person: "No you fucking imbecile, I said Grade School, which to normal people means Elementary School, you fucking clueless idiot."

Forum List

Back