Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Yes, it is absolutely appropriate. This is nothing compared to how people with left-wing political views made fun of and attacked Sarah Palin's grandchild with Down's Syndrome.

You know, I have one question. Is there anyone in the Democrat party running for president that's not an ancient 1960's radical extremist? Seriously, outside of Wendy Davis who is running for governor of Texas, the Democrats have no young and upcoming superstars, nothing but a bunch of old 60's radicals who are a step away from retirement homes.

Cory Booker

Julian Castro

Martin O'Malley

Amy Klobuchar

Elizabeth Warner

Off the top of my head.

And yours?

Cory Booker might have some potential, but given the fact that the polls have tightened in his bid for the deeply blue state of NJ's Senate seat against an underfunded nobody from the Republican Party, that is most interesting to say the least.

Julian Castro, I have seen him speak, he has nowhere near the magnetism or aura about him like Obama...not even close.

The rest of the people you mentioned, never heard of them.

As for the ones on the Republican side, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Justin Amash, just to name a few...almost everyone has heard of them.

The Democrat Party is a party of aging radicals. Seriously, Wendy Davis is the only rising star in the Democrat Party that doesn't need a pair of dentures and Depends.

mack20 said:
I wouldn't stress about it too much. I'm starting to think that that's Locke's go-to whine whenever a liberal or possibly liberal woman is being discussed. He essentially accused me of the same type of thing because I had taken issue with another poster constantly calling a Park Ranger a bitch.

He also does not seem to be aware that Trig is Sarah Palin's son, not her grandson.

I would rather be wrong in stating Trig is Sarah Palin's grandson, when yes, he is her son. I'd rather be wrong on that issue than to be wrong like you. Wrong like you in that you clearly support attacking the children of candidates you don't like. You could've easily replied to me by saying, you agree, attacks on politicians are wrong, and then mentioned my error on Trig. But no, no condemnation of attacking children of politicians you don't like, your silence is your support of it.

That was a typo. Elizabeth Warren.

Charisma? Really. That's what you are looking for in a leader. Not the brightest position, but it is of course yours to take.

I'd more call it "fair game".

Are you shooting for fowl?

Is Hillary in the bread pan pickin' out dough?

LMFAO.............
hahaha-024.gif

Cory Booker

Julian Castro

Martin O'Malley

Amy Klobuchar

Elizabeth Warner

Off the top of my head.

And yours?

Cory Booker might have some potential, but given the fact that the polls have tightened in his bid for the deeply blue state of NJ's Senate seat against an underfunded nobody from the Republican Party, that is most interesting to say the least.

Julian Castro, I have seen him speak, he has nowhere near the magnetism or aura about him like Obama...not even close.

The rest of the people you mentioned, never heard of them.

As for the ones on the Republican side, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Justin Amash, just to name a few...almost everyone has heard of them.

The Democrat Party is a party of aging radicals. Seriously, Wendy Davis is the only rising star in the Democrat Party that doesn't need a pair of dentures and Depends.

mack20 said:
I wouldn't stress about it too much. I'm starting to think that that's Locke's go-to whine whenever a liberal or possibly liberal woman is being discussed. He essentially accused me of the same type of thing because I had taken issue with another poster constantly calling a Park Ranger a bitch.

He also does not seem to be aware that Trig is Sarah Palin's son, not her grandson.

I would rather be wrong in stating Trig is Sarah Palin's grandson, when yes, he is her son. I'd rather be wrong on that issue than to be wrong like you. Wrong like you in that you clearly support attacking the children of candidates you don't like. You could've easily replied to me by saying, you agree, attacks on politicians are wrong, and then mentioned my error on Trig. But no, no condemnation of attacking children of politicians you don't like, your silence is your support of it.

That was a typo. Elizabeth Warren.

Charisma? Really. That's what you are looking for in a leader. Not the brightest position, but it is of course yours to take.

Elizabeth Warren?? You mean the one who lied about being Native American, the one we call Granny Warren! She was born in 1949, another dentures and Depends Democrat.

Charisma is a great thing, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, John F. Kennedy, all of them had it, and they all had much more than just charisma. Of course there is more to to selecting a candidate than charisma...Obama is proof of what a mistake it was to vote just on that alone.

"Suitable or proper in the circumstances."

She's running for office (in all likelihood). She is a brilliant woman. But they're going to make this about her physical attributes, thereby reducing her to a caricature.

I used appropriate/inappropriate to avoid something along the lines of "Stay classy, GOP! Way to win women!"

You mean as the Democrats have "stayed classy" when it comes to Sarah Palin?

Yes, and all Tea Partiers are racists. Wanna quit with the "you're all the same" bullshit brush?

So you want your brush back then, huh?

What year are those from?

And I only have to say, with the belittling and name-calling the Democrats have used in the past three days, I think a little outrage over incivility is misplaced.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back