Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Yes, it is absolutely appropriate. This is nothing compared to how people with least-wing political views made fun of and attacked Sarah Palin's grandchild with Down's Syndrome.

You know, I have one question. Is there anyone in the Democrat party running for president that's not an ancient 1960's radical extremist? Seriously, outside of Wendy Davis who is running for governor of Texas, the Democrats have no young and upcoming superstars, nothing but a bunch of old 60's radicals who are a step away from retirement homes.

As opposed to what? Marco Rubio? :cool:

Eh, she's been through plenty...something like that won't make her bat an eye, so her supporters shouldn't pay it any mind either.

Yes, it is absolutely appropriate. This is nothing compared to how people with left-wing political views made fun of and attacked Sarah Palin's grandchild with Down's Syndrome.

Palin dragged her child around in front of the worlds media - what did she expect?

Yes, it is absolutely appropriate. This is nothing compared to how people with left-wing political views made fun of and attacked Sarah Palin's grandchild with Down's Syndrome.

Palin dragged her child around in front of the worlds media - what did she expect?
Most candidates take their families with them when they campaign. Was she supposed to keep it hidden, like she's ashamed of it?

Most candidates take their families with them when they campaign. Was she supposed to keep it hidden, like she's ashamed of it?

It?

She paraded him around in front of the media. I don't like it when Obama takes his kids places they don't need to be. There is no need for it.

Oh, so that makes it ok to attack a child with a disability. You are truly a worthless pile of shit who proves people with your political views only exploit and use children for political gain. Somehow, if Palin had the letter "D" by her name, you'd be screaming - "war on children" and "war on women". You are one of those who believes a woman is not a woman unless they have the letter "D" by their name. You are one of those who believes in smearing children of any politician who doesn't have the letter "D" in front of their name. Don't ever put up a reply or post about how you care about children, you are one of those sick in the head piles of shit who only exploits and uses children to pursue the collective over the individual.

She paraded him around in front of the media. I don't like it when Obama takes his kids places they don't need to be. There is no need for it.
So, that excuses the hateful comments? Would it bother you if Obama's daughters had been called *******?

Oh, so that makes it ok to attack a child with a disability. You are truly a worthless pile of shit who proves people with your political views only exploit and use children for political gain. Somehow, if Palin had the letter "D" by her name, you'd be screaming - "war on children" and "war on women". You are one of those who believes a woman is not a woman unless they have the letter "D" by their name. You are one of those who believes in smearing children of any politician who doesn't have the letter "D" in front of their name. Don't ever put up a reply or post about how you care about children, you are one of those sick in the head piles of shit who only exploits and uses children to pursue the collective over the individual.

Where did I ever, in this thread, attack Palin's child for having Down Syndrome?

Tasteless, but I'm not sure what "appropriate" means in this context.

"Suitable or proper in the circumstances."

She's running for office (in all likelihood). She is a brilliant woman. But they're going to make this about her physical attributes, thereby reducing her to a caricature.

I used appropriate/inappropriate to avoid something along the lines of "Stay classy, GOP! Way to win women!"
"Brilliant woman"? What has she done that would qualify her as "brilliant"?

140 IQ falls within the brilliant range.

The average IQ across all Americans is a score of 100, With 91 to 109 considered average or normal. 110 to 119 is considered to be "Superior Intelligence" and 120 to 129 is considered "Very Superior Intelligence." A score of 130 to 139 is listed as "Gifted," and 140 or above is considered "Genius or Near Genius."

I think that's a bit .... dunno. Don't know where they got those parameters, since I've always heard "above average" about mine before, not "Gifted."

Is this that dumbing down of America thing?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/iq-scores-of-famous-people-76779/

Last edited:

Where did I ever, in this thread, attack Palin's child for having Down Syndrome?

I wouldn't stress about it too much. I'm starting to think that that's Locke's go-to whine whenever a liberal or possibly liberal woman is being discussed. He essentially accused me of the same type of thing because I had taken issue with another poster constantly calling a Park Ranger a bitch.

He also does not seem to be aware that Trig is Sarah Palin's son, not her grandson.

"Suitable or proper in the circumstances."

She's running for office (in all likelihood). She is a brilliant woman. But they're going to make this about her physical attributes, thereby reducing her to a caricature.

I used appropriate/inappropriate to avoid something along the lines of "Stay classy, GOP! Way to win women!"

The average IQ across all Americans is a score of 100, With 91 to 109 considered average or normal. 110 to 119 is considered to be "Superior Intelligence" and 120 to 129 is considered "Very Superior Intelligence." A score of 130 to 139 is listed as "Gifted," and 140 or above is considered "Genius or Near Genius."

I think that's a bit .... dunno. Don't know where they got those parameters, since I've always heard "above average" about mine before, not "Gifted."

I asked you what she has DONE that would qualify her as "brilliant". I guess you can't produce anything.

You didn't, you just defended it.

I asked you what she has DONE that would qualify her as "brilliant". I guess you can't produce anything.

The fact that you and I and the rest of the country know her name is evidence of her "brilliance".

The fact that you and I and the rest of the country know her name is evidence of her "brilliance".

Wouldn't that have been Bill's brilliance? :poke:

Rock and a hard place on this one.

If Palin had left her newborn at home, people would have accused her of hiding the baby or being ashamed of the baby.

I guess anything that could be produced wouldn't be good enough. I'm sure you already know what her accomplishments are, and you don't see her as anything special.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back