Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
She was gracious, but a bitch who gave you the honors.

Anyways....

care-o-meter.gif

I guess if I weren't already bored out of my gourd I could wonder why you asked, what with you not caring and all.

Be that as it may.

I didn't neg you. I'm not a neocon, and I don't know why you've come undone.

So you are against Israel's illegal land grab?

I don't pay much attention. Those two nations have been fighting for a couple of millennium now. I don't see that changing, and I don't see any point in taking sides.

Tasteless, but I'm not sure what "appropriate" means in this context.

"Suitable or proper in the circumstances."

She's running for office (in all likelihood). She is a brilliant woman. But they're going to make this about her physical attributes, thereby reducing her to a caricature.

I used appropriate/inappropriate to avoid something along the lines of "Stay classy, GOP! Way to win women!"

The liberals did the same to Christi until he started sucking Obamas cock, now you all love him. slective outrage by liberals . :cool:

Last edited:
140 IQ falls within the brilliant range.

I think that's a bit .... dunno. Don't know where they got those parameters, since I've always heard "above average" about mine before, not "Gifted."

Is this that dumbing down of America thing?
I asked you what she has DONE that would qualify her as "brilliant". I guess you can't produce anything.

The fact that you and I and the rest of the country know her name is evidence of her "brilliance".

Using that logic I guess George Bush, Honey Boo Boo and George Zimmermen are brilliant. :cuckoo:

You're child comes home from school and says, "Mom, today at school, I saw the kid who usually picks on me and bullies me get his lunch money stolen and beat up, should I have done anything?"

What do you tell him/her?

You're child comes home from school and says, "Mom, today at school, I saw the kid who usually picks on me and bullies me get his lunch money stolen and beat up, should I have done anything?"

I say "What do you think?"

Lead the conversation based on their response.

Tasteless, but I'm not sure what "appropriate" means in this context.

She's running for office (in all likelihood). She is a brilliant woman. But they're going to make this about her physical attributes, thereby reducing her to a caricature.

I used appropriate/inappropriate to avoid something along the lines of "Stay classy, GOP! Way to win women!"
"Brilliant woman"? What has she done that would qualify her as "brilliant"?

She's a very accomplished liar and grifter.

"Brilliant woman"? What has she done that would qualify her as "brilliant"?

She's a very accomplished liar and grifter.

You know? You may be right. I don't know enough about them to say. I don't believe she is evil incarnate, nor do I believe she's the second coming of Joan of Arc.

I need to do some more reading. I have done some, it was about the 2008 election, but that wasn't all about her/them, it was about the candidates involved (Clinton, Obama, and McCain).

I say "What do you think?"

Lead the conversation based on their response.

Ha ha, very good, right you are. But this isn't a hypothetical parenting situation, it is a parable in the non-aggression principle.

Most kids are smart enough to not even talk about it, would ignore it, and they wouldn't even bother telling their parents about it. They probably would just get a perverse glee in the situation.

This was an attempt to show how politicians are in fact non-rational actors. Parties and individual politicians, and by extension, their supporters who closely identify their egos with individual personalities, often expect deferential treatment for their preferred candidates.

We see this with all candidates. In the black community, Obama is made fun of because of his "whiteness" and b/c of his "uncle tom" characteristics in the way he has "sold out to the man." Yet no one would consider calling minorities racist for making fun of his upright mannerisms. However, any conservatives that dare make fun of his liberal mannerisms, or his black cultural roots? :cool: Well, you know what happens. That's career ending. Somehow what is good for the goose, is definitely NOT good for the gander.

So, let's not be disingenuous. The first button is nasty. It is gross, and it is vulgar. But hey, if you are going into politics, it is par for the course. Both parties have done it since the second elections. (I remember seeing some photos of coarse political swag from the early 1800's in my poli-sci. class in college. I was amazed that they stooped to mud slinging even was back then. :lol:) It is one of the reasons why President Washington's farewell address is one of my favorites.

750px-1976_campaign_button_a.JPG

To address the second button? Well, if the truth hurts, don't be upset. The silly thing is, both the Republican and the Democrats both are card carrying corporatists of the CFR, so any person that wears this button and plans to vote for a major Republican candidate, is probably voting for a globalist, so it amounts to the same thing. NWO shills are all communists when it comes right down to it. Call it John Bircher clap trap, or LaRouche paranoia, but if you do the research, it amounts to the same. There are reasons political discontents on both the left and the right have all called a spade a spade. :cool:

I remember the very last time I voted for a major party candidate, it was Bill Clinton. I went to watch his speech on my University campus. It turns out, it was nothing but a bunch of lies and hot air. I'm not a mindless drone. After he didn't come through on those things he said, I researched him, found out everything about him. I found out WHY he didn't act like he said he was going to act. The reason he didn't is because he WAS NOT a liberal, but a global elite, a communist. If I had paid more attention when he had said his favorite book was "Tragedy and Hope" by Carroll Quigley, read it, and understood what that meant, I would have known there was no way in hell he was ever going to pardon the innocent man Leonard Peltier.

When Hillary Clinton and Dick Cheney profess to work toward the same common goals and work for the same people, the Anglo-American establishment, we know we are are rooting for the wrong side. We are not supporting the side that cherishes freedom, civil rights and civil liberties.

We are supporting the side that is for the concentration of power in the hands of the few, and the projection of the use of force to get what it wants. When we do this, we need to re-examine whether voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. Both parties work for the same masters.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfpgl6NqF0I]Hillary Clinton accidentally admits that the CFR runs this nation. Wow. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg]Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefeller - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW0wIJR2LY4]Rothschilds' Council on Foreign Relations - YouTube[/ame]

Quotes from David Rockefeller's Autobiography;

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller

I'd sooner see Anarchy than see another CFR Republican or Democrat bully in office. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back