Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Tasteless, but I'm not sure what "appropriate" means in this context.

"Suitable or proper in the circumstances."

She's running for office (in all likelihood). She is a brilliant woman. But they're going to make this about her physical attributes, thereby reducing her to a caricature.

I used appropriate/inappropriate to avoid something along the lines of "Stay classy, GOP! Way to win women!"

What do you expect them to do? They can't beat her on smarts.

Yeah, tell that to the four men who died in Benghazi that night. I mean, what difference does it make, right?

I'm sure they're not "appropriate" in YOUR opinion, but I have a feeling they would be appropriate if they were aimed at Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann.

Lots of opportunity in the last decade for those kinds of pins for Palin/Bachmann. Got any examples of it being done?
palin-c-nt1.jpg

I saw the tweet.

I also made a post on their closed FB page regarding the tweet and the HuffPo article. I know some of these people. They'll tell me if it happened.
[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

As promised:

AFP: someone had them for about an hour. no one I know bought any. There were several complaints and then the buttons disappeared
7 hours ago ·
This is from one of the CAGOP officials.

That's politics for ya. Hillary can take it, her campaign will likely do the same kind of stuff..

Nothing to do with appropriate. It's whether they're PC. And everyone knows I don't give a shit about that.

Did you see them in the tweet of the person who saw them originally?

I saw the tweet.

I also made a post on their closed FB page regarding the tweet and the HuffPo article. I know some of these people. They'll tell me if it happened.
[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

As promised:

AFP: someone had them for about an hour. no one I know bought any. There were several complaints and then the buttons disappeared
7 hours ago ·
This is from one of the CAGOP officials.

Thank you, ma'am!

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself, you stupid bitch.

Every now and then one reads a post which demands respect; which gives evidence of thoughtful and informed consideration of all factors which affect the issue in question.

Valox must be very proud of his lucid and carefully phrased contribution to the examination of this question. It would, however, be improved if it made clear to which lady the injunction was addressed.

Meh...perhaps next time BDBoop can engage in conservation with me over Israel's FP rather than just negging me.

Go fuck yourself.

Then again, neocons love to exert their force over others.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself, you stupid bitch.

Every now and then one reads a post which demands respect; which gives evidence of thoughtful and informed consideration of all factors which affect the issue in question.

Valox must be very proud of his lucid and carefully phrased contribution to the examination of this question. It would, however, be improved if it made clear to which lady the injunction was addressed.

Meh...perhaps next time BDBoop can engage in conservation with me over Israel's FP rather than just negging me.

Go fuck yourself.

Okay. My guess is, you've mixed me up with jillian who also wore a boop sig.

However, she and I are both liberals.

Go fuck yourself.

So, there are two of you?

Go fuck yourself.

Two members wearing Boop avvies? There were, for a time. Then I was gone for a year. When I came back, she was gone. :(

She had the Boop avvie for a very long time before I started posting here, and was gracious about sharing the honors.

Two members wearing Boop avvies? There were, for a time. Then I was gone for a year. When I came back, she was gone. :(

She had the Boop avvie for a very long time before I started posting here, and was gracious about sharing the honors.

She was gracious, but a bitch who gave you the honors.

Anyways....

care-o-meter.gif

Anyways....

care-o-meter.gif

I guess if I weren't already bored out of my gourd I could wonder why you asked, what with you not caring and all.

Be that as it may.

I didn't neg you. I'm not a neocon, and I don't know why you've come undone.

Anyways....

care-o-meter.gif

I guess if I weren't already bored out of my gourd I could wonder why you asked, what with you not caring and all.

Be that as it may.

I didn't neg you. I'm not a neocon, and I don't know why you've come undone.

So you are against Israel's illegal land grab?

I am hardly coming undone. I am just here out of boredom, picking on wingnuts.

But I love this song.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back