Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I really like this tee, and am just curious - would you wear it? Would you like it if you saw it on someone else, or do you think it's inappropriate.

70e6d0d6eca3f95fb95b4e15ed2ae8a8.jpg

I like it. Not age appropriate for me, but I like the message

I can't see it. Are you posting a link to a picture or actually uploading the photo? I can typically see anything that is uploaded, but can't see photos if they are linked. My company PC has a good number of restrictions.

• Banned
RD and AA, my sentiments exactly. I think it's very cool - and it would look ridiculous on me. But I like it muchly.

For kwc, lemme try this.

Attachments

• $rocknrolljesus.jpg
    $rocknrolljesus.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Banned
RD and AA, my sentiments exactly. I think it's very cool - and it would look ridiculous on me. But I like it muchly.

For kwc, lemme try this.

That works! I do like it, but alas.......it would not look good on a 57 year old overweight guy.

Yup. If I wore it, people would be going "I bet she could fill those bat wings with seeds and play 'la cucaracha.'"

"Jesus is my rock", as in rock cocaine?

"& That's how I roll", as in rolling doobs?

Great message. Religion is a drug, after all.

29954d1398181356t-appropriate-or-not-rocknrolljesus.jpg

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ...

... no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I do not believe JC said those words and is relevant for what she is ascribing her life to.

if the persecution is to ever stop, revision of the story is more important.

I really like this tee, and am just curious - would you wear it? Would you like it if you saw it on someone else, or do you think it's inappropriate.

I like it very much, but would not wear it. I would like to see it on as many people as possible. :thup:

Both of you seem to favor the sexualization of the Jesus message. The t-shirt itself doesn't do that, but the model is selling sex for attention, and the follow-up poster uses the same as their defining avatar.
So interesting that there is a total disconnect to that.
Tits and micro-skirts for The Lord!
Amen.

I like it very much, but would not wear it. I would like to see it on as many people as possible. :thup:

Both of you seem to favor the sexualization of the Jesus message. The t-shirt itself doesn't do that, but the model is selling sex for attention, and the follow-up poster uses the same as their defining avatar.
So interesting that there is a total disconnect to that.
Tits and micro-skirts for The Lord!
Amen.

BD asked about the t shirt not the model, the glasses or the skirt. She asked about the message on the t shirt and I think it is fine. I would have designed it with sleeves and made it w/ black and white stripes. Of course you could wear a black and white thin striped t shirt under it and it would be cute too. It needs sleeves and I'd wear it.. sure.. why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back