Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

It wasn't what it could have been. You know this, but would never admit it.

You insist that premarital sex damages marriage. And when someone says they had premarital sex and have been happily married for 4 decades, you insist that the marriage was damaged because premarital sex always damages a marriage. Circular logic, at best.

Oh, it wasn't me who made those rules. But what I find amazing is the number of people who don't think anything is wrong with it, compared to 50 years ago. It just shows the Marxists have been very effective in their brainwashing.
My penis has yet to read any Marxist dogma.

So everyone that ever lived before the religious ceremony of marriage was invented is in hell

Can you actually smell the shit that comes out of your mouth?

And when someone says they had premarital sex and have been happily married for 4 decades…
I think in most cases they are lying to themselves as well as others

But it really depends on what they do after getting married

Fidelity and loyalty are important moral values also that can lead to being a better person and overcoming previous mistakes

I think in most cases they are lying to themselves as well as others

But it really depends on what they do after getting married

Fidelity and loyalty are important moral values also that can lead to being a better person and overcoming previous mistakes
So why do you think it is "bad" to cheat on your spouse?

Is it because some god said that or because your own sense of honor tells you that keeping your vow to your spouse is more important than the temporary pleasure of sex with another?

So why do you think it is "bad" to cheat on your spouse?

Is it because some god said that or because your own sense of honor tells you that keeping your vow to your spouse is more important than the temporary pleasure of sex with another?
I suspect that for many libs whatever God says they will do the opposit

If your asking if Godless people can sometimes do the right thing the answer is yes

But dont bet the rent money on it happening very often
I am asking YOU why YOU think it is "bad" to cheat on your spouse.

Was the question really that difficult?

I am asking YOU why YOU think it is "bad" to cheat on your spouse.
Like the man said, if you gotta ask you aint never gonna know

But I’ll try

The bond between a married man and his wife strengthens a marriage

And trust is vital for that bond

Like the man said, if you gotta ask you aint never gonna know

But I’ll try

The bond between a married man and his wife strengthens a marriage

And trust is vital for that bond

So a god has nothing to do with it. A god didn't need to tell you to be faithful under the threat of death

Religion has nothing to do with it.

You do it because you honor your oath to your wife and you place a high value on both her and your relationship.. If you can do that without any god telling you why can't other people?

So a god has nothing to do with it. A god didn't need to tell you to be faithful under the threat of death

Religion has nothing to do with it.

You do it because you honor your oath to your wife and you place a high value on both her and your relationship.. If you can do that without any god telling you why can't other people?
What about most people who dont see the question as clearly as you do?

You may be a secular bastion of wisdom but the rest of us may need a little help

What about most people who dont see the question as clearly as you do?

You may be a secular bastion of wisdom but the rest of us may need a little help

And why does that help have to come from the threat of a god?

Even with that threat religious people cheat on their wives, Catholic priests don't keep their vows of celibacy, People do shitty things to each other.

Forum List

Back