Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

Mashmont and his pet god care about where you put YOUR weiner. They don't mind what Trump does with his. These rules are for peasants, not royalty.
All this concern about what Trump did or didn't do. This threat is about what you can control.

Last edited:
I'm not married and avoid having sex with married women. There are plenty of divorcees and single women available and I don't want an angry husband tracking me down. :)

You are here condemning premarital sex, and at the same time praising someone who had both premarital sex and extra-marital affairs? Wow. That is some next level hypocrisy.
You are here condemning Trump for doing the exact same thing you claim to be doing. Wow. That is some next-level hypocrisy.

You are here condemning Trump for doing the exact same thing you claim to be doing. Wow. That is some next-level hypocrisy.

I have not condemned Trump for his premarital affairs. I have, however, condemned him for cheating on his spouse.

I'm not married and avoid having sex with married women. There are plenty of divorcees and single women available and I don't want an angry husband tracking me down. :)

I always figured that women are like russian roulette. Married women have more than one bullet in the gun.

The history of the human race is replete with stories of rich and/or powerful men using that power to obtain sexual favors from women who are and are not their wives. Polygamy is usually just a matter of a man with resources taking several women into his household.

Donald Trump's well-documented but relatively rare excursions in this regard are no more or less than most men would do if they had the resources to get away with it. I suspect that all of the twits who criticize Trump's exploits are jealous of them. Regardless, at his age, his tomcatting is history.

The history of the human race is replete with stories of rich and/or powerful men using that power to obtain sexual favors from women who are and are not their wives. Polygamy is usually just a matter of a man with resources taking several women into his household.

Donald Trump's well-documented but relatively rare excursions in this regard are no more or less than most men would do if they had the resources to get away with it. I suspect that all of the twits who criticize Trump's exploits are jealous of them. Regardless, at his age, his tomcatting is history.
You are correct.

When I was young, I had more money than most, but I intentionally refused to look the part, and it cost me some relationships. I had this thing where I wanted to be valued for me. It was foolish, though. I wouldn't play it that way if I could go back. Financial stability is important to women, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Forum List

Back