Apres moi le deluge

in·fer
inˈfər/
verb
  1. deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.
    "from these facts we can infer that crime has been increasing"
    synonyms: deduce, conclude, conjecture, surmise, reason, interpret; More
So....he hasn't made any racist statements?

Look, a new word for pc chick. Infer. From the Donalds statements, people can infer da Donald is a racist.

Aha!

So...you're inferring that Justice Sotomayor is a racist!!!!

In 2001, Sonia Sotomayor delivered the annual "Olmos Memorial Lecture" at the UC Berkeley School of Law. Sotomayor (who was at that point an appeals court judge) took issue with a quote attributed to Justice Sandra Day O'Connor:

'Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences, a possibility I abhor less or discount less than my colleague Judge Cedarbaum, our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging. Justice O'Connor has often been cited as saying that a wise old man and wise old woman will reach the same conclusion in deciding cases. I am not so sure Justice O'Connor is the author of that line since Professor Resnik attributes that line to Supreme Court Justice Coyle. I am also not so sure that I agree with the statement. First, as Professor Martha Minnow has noted, there can never be a universal definition of wise. Second, I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.'

Get that news to Obama, forthwith!

Next.

You'll notice the Trump supporters are all kind of making my point for me? Even though they completely missed it, the entire point of my analysis was "Don't expect a big 'coming to Jesus' moment for the Republican Party". Don't expect any thoughtful introspection about what created the disaster that was Trump, because they don't think Trump is a disaster!!! They have no problem with Trump's rhetoric. They think Trump's method of tapping into the anger, and discontent among the far right fringe is a viable political strategy moving forward.

What racist comments has he made?
  • Well, there was his saying that a Judge is disqualified because of his heritage:

He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
  • Then there is his treating of minorities as monoliths. Virtually every time Trump mentions a minority group, he uses the definite article the, as in “the Hispanics,” “the Muslims” and “the blacks.”

• Then he condoned beating up a Black Lives Matter protester. At a November campaign rally in Alabama, Trump supporters physically attacked an African-American protester after the man began chanting “Black lives matter.” Video of the incident shows the assailants kicking the man after he has already fallen to the ground.

The following day, Trump implied that the attackers were justified.“

Maybe [the protester] should have been roughed up,” he mused. “It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

• Then there was the two Latino men that Trump supporters attack. Instead of condemning the attack, he excused it as his supporters being "passionate". Two brothers arrested in Boston last summer for beating up a homeless Latino man cited Trump’s anti-immigrant message when explaining why they did it. “Donald Trump was right — all these illegals need to be deported,” one of the men reportedly told police officers.

Trump did not even bother to distance himself from them. Instead, he suggested that the men were well-intentioned and had simply gotten carried away.

“I will say that people who are following me are very passionate,” Trump said. “They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”

• Then there's the fact that African Americans are tokens. At a campaign appearance in California in June, Trump boasted that he had a black supporter in the crowd, saying “look at my African American over here.”
Shall I go on?

You know what typical right wingers will say about the above ????

"Well, besides that, what makes you think that Trump is a racist?"

MORONS !!!

That's not what I said. See #15.

Forum List

Back