🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arab brotherhood at its best- Golan Druze man risking the lives of Syrian children

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
A Golan Druze risking the lives of Syrian civillians, children and babies among them, simply because he doesn't appreciated the fact that they are treated in Israeli hospitals.

In his facebook page, he posts a status of Syrian civilians being treated in our hospitals, calling them "traitor thugs" for allowing themselves be treated in Israeli hospitals.

Needless to say, their lives are under risk if their identity gets published by Syrian regime.

The fact that many of them are children, doesn't bother him much.

posting a photo of a Syrian man being treated, a soldier guarding his room, was tagged "A picture of a traitor, and his protector, a Zionist soldier. Those are traitor aiding the enemy in occupied Palestine".

1577473-5.jpg

The post drew hundreds of "liked" but also many furious comments, about exposing the identity of innocent women and children.

---------------

Thank God, I'm not part of this nation!

A Golan Druze risking the lives of Syrian civillians, children and babies among them, simply because he doesn't appreciated the fact that they are treated in Israeli hospitals.

In his facebook page, he posts a status of Syrian civilians being treated in our hospitals, calling them "traitor thugs" for allowing themselves be treated in Israeli hospitals.

Needless to say, their lives are under risk if their identity gets published by Syrian regime.

posting a photo of a Syrian man being treated, a soldier guarding his room, was tagged "A picture of a traitor, and his protector, a Zionist soldier. Those are traitor aiding the enemy in occupied Palestine".

1577473-5.jpg

The post drew hundreds of "liked" but also many furious comments, about exposing the identity of innocent women and children.

---------------

I hope that Druze and those with the same mind set don't try to harm this innocent baby or his mother. Amazing what those with a 7th century mentality can come up with!!!

Syrian Baby Born in Israeli Hospital - Israel Today | Israel News

1577473-5.jpg

---------------

I hope that Druze and those with the same mind set don't try to harm this innocent baby or his mother. Amazing what those with a 7th century mentality can come up with!!!

Syrian Baby Born in Israeli Hospital - Israel Today | Israel News

Heard about it, too.

That baby is technically Israeli, but never mind whoever his mom or dad are, he's an innocent infant, and the kind of actions the Druze man did put him and other children at risk

Forum List

Back