Arab-palestine so-called "Innocent civilians" part III

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Cute Palestinian Arabs.

chrome_screenshot_Oct 11, 2024 9_26_17 AM EDT.png

_______

'Civilians beat us': Israeli teen reveals ordeal of Hamas captivity.
Thirteen-year-old Eitan Yahalomi describes abuse, hunger, and being subjected to disturbing content.
By ILH Staff Published on 10-10-2024 08:00 Last modified: 10-10-2024 15:50
'Civilians beat us': Israeli teen reveals ordeal of Hamas captivity
Eitan Yahalomi was kidnapped from Nir Oz | Screenshot: Children of October 7.

In a poignant interview for the "Children of October 7" social media project, 13-year-old Eitan Yahalomi from Nir Oz, shared the harrowing details of his captivity in Gaza. The young survivor, who was released in November as part of a hostage release deal, recounted instances of physical abuse, persistent hunger, and being forced to watch disturbing footage.

Yahalomi was kidnapped from his home during the Oct. 7 attack. His father, who was shot during the abduction, remains in captivity, while his mother and sister managed to escape an attempted kidnapping.

"When we arrived in Gaza, I saw many people beating us. We heard gunshots and Arabic shouting. They were waiting for us. They were civilians," Eitan said, describing his initial entry into Gaza.

When asked if he had felt scared, he responded candidly, "A bit, to be honest."

Throughout his captivity, Eitan faced constant hunger. "My daily ration was a pita and a cucumber," he revealed. He also spoke of being subjected to disturbing content. "They showed me videos of them killing people. They seemed happy about it."

The Yahalomi family: father Ohad, mother Batsheva, son Eitan and daughter
When asked about whether he tried to avoid watching, Eitan explained, "No, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, he wouldn't have allowed it. I saw even worse things. These images are constantly in my mind."

As for his ability to sleep at night, Eitan added with stark honesty, "Not much. I've been through the worst, and that's that."

Cute Palestinian Arabs.

View attachment 1024949

_______

'Civilians beat us': Israeli teen reveals ordeal of Hamas captivity.
Thirteen-year-old Eitan Yahalomi describes abuse, hunger, and being subjected to disturbing content.
By ILH Staff Published on 10-10-2024 08:00 Last modified: 10-10-2024 15:50
'Civilians beat us': Israeli teen reveals ordeal of Hamas captivity
Eitan Yahalomi was kidnapped from Nir Oz | Screenshot: Children of October 7.

In a poignant interview for the "Children of October 7" social media project, 13-year-old Eitan Yahalomi from Nir Oz, shared the harrowing details of his captivity in Gaza. The young survivor, who was released in November as part of a hostage release deal, recounted instances of physical abuse, persistent hunger, and being forced to watch disturbing footage.

Yahalomi was kidnapped from his home during the Oct. 7 attack. His father, who was shot during the abduction, remains in captivity, while his mother and sister managed to escape an attempted kidnapping.

"When we arrived in Gaza, I saw many people beating us. We heard gunshots and Arabic shouting. They were waiting for us. They were civilians," Eitan said, describing his initial entry into Gaza.

When asked if he had felt scared, he responded candidly, "A bit, to be honest."

Throughout his captivity, Eitan faced constant hunger. "My daily ration was a pita and a cucumber," he revealed. He also spoke of being subjected to disturbing content. "They showed me videos of them killing people. They seemed happy about it."

The Yahalomi family: father Ohad, mother Batsheva, son Eitan and daughter
When asked about whether he tried to avoid watching, Eitan explained, "No, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, he wouldn't have allowed it. I saw even worse things. These images are constantly in my mind."

As for his ability to sleep at night, Eitan added with stark honesty, "Not much. I've been through the worst, and that's that."

are these the "rules of engagement" dor civiol war iii?

i might have considered your mom and daughter to be innocent civilians, but what the hell, god will know his own.

Forum List

Back