Arab Spring truly now a nightmare:Libyan weapons stolen in hands of AQ

Obama has been pro-democracy only...

op- They can get arms anywhere...who was the dumb feq who was a total incompetent about 9//11, started the stupidest wars ever, and turned 100 AQ into hundreds of thousands of jihadists, and ruined the world economy to ensure plenty of enlistees...

Even more than the BUSH economic catastrophe, the Booosh foreign policy catastrophe will take years to turn around...though there are many good signs...Pubs would have started a war with Iran or Syria by now...

Last edited:
Obama has been pro-democracy only...

op- They can get arms anywhere...who was the dumb feq who was a total incompetent about 9//11, started the stupidest wars ever, and turned 100 AQ into hundreds of thousands of jihadists, and ruined the world economy to ensure plenty of enlistees...

Argue with John Brennan buddy.

He's the one confirming that AQ and well basically everyone and their mother are raiding the Libyan caches.

Hell's bells, read the article. The Iranian military sent in agents to raid the weapons sites.

It's a big fucking deal for crying out loud. Stop with the Bush shit. Deal with the here and now.

Morsi was Obama's man after all.

He tried everything to save him from arrest including getting his new sidekicks McCain and Graham to try to run interference over in Egypt on behalf of Morsi and the MB.

Wrong.

Morsi pissed everyone off and had to go.

Muslim Brotherhood outlawed, Syrian chemical weapons disposed of, and we didn't have to invade anyone.

Advantage Obama.

You can't rewrite history Chris. Morsi was Obama's man. When the protests broke out against him this spring the US Ambassador came out swinging against the protestors on Obama's behalf.

That really pissed off the anti Morsi crowd to say the least. Obama stopped barely short of attempting to order the Egyptian military from arresting Morsi and MB members.

He sent over McCain and Graham to argue for Morsi and the MB.

This is all on record.

And on the issue of Syria's chemical weapons I responded to you in the other thread.

Destabilizing the ME is not owned by Obama though he's doing a real good job at this. Iraq is VERY destabilized compared to what it was like under Saddam. In 1989 Miles Copeland, the original CIA operative said that WW3 begins the day the Russians dupe the US and Israel into wagging a self-destructive war against the Muslim/Arab world. In 2006, George Bush said that the 'war on terror' IS WW3. And Russia's looking pretty good at this point. I was personally told by a retired state department official in the late 80's, (he was a client at the time) that America's demise will come as a result of a conflict between Christians and Muslims.

Wrong.

Muslim Brotherhood outlawed, Syrian chemical weapons disposed of, and we didn't have to invade anyone.

Advantage Obama.

You can't rewrite history Chris. Morsi was Obama's man. When the protests broke out against him this spring the US Ambassador came out swinging against the protestors on Obama's behalf.

That really pissed off the anti Morsi crowd to say the least. Obama stopped barely short of attempting to order the Egyptian military from arresting Morsi and MB members.

He sent over McCain and Graham to argue for Morsi and the MB.

This is all on record.

And on the issue of Syria's chemical weapons I responded to you in the other thread.

Destabilizing the ME is not owned by Obama though he's doing a real good job at this. Iraq is VERY destabilized compared to what it was like under Saddam. In 1989 Miles Copeland, the original CIA operative said that WW3 begins the day the Russians dupe the US and Israel into wagging a self-destructive war against the Muslim/Arab world. In 2006, George Bush said that the 'war on terror' IS WW3. And Russia's looking pretty good at this point. I was personally told by a retired state department official in the late 80's, (he was a client at the time) that America's demise will come as a result of a conflict between Christians and Muslims.

Oh certainly there is more than enough blame to go around for our ME misery. Since last century.

And it appears we still have not learned our lessons from all our past failures.

The Muslim Brotherhood is again outlawed in Egypt.

Their money and assets have been seized.

And it's all Obama's fault!

Morsi was Obama's man after all.

He tried everything to save him from arrest including getting his new sidekicks McCain and Graham to try to run interference over in Egypt on behalf of Morsi and the MB.

Wrong.

Advantage Obama.

The weapons aren't gone yet. But assuming they do. It is despite Obama, not because of him. Obama sent Hillary Clinton to the UN 2-3 times seeking a resolution to use force in Syria and was denied it. Russia and China both got burned in Libya and vowed not to let the US do the same thing in Syria. Then of course he covertly armed, what has turned out to be an al Qaida infested insurgency, out of the CIA annex in benghazi. Russia took the responsible lead in this. Russia prevented a US invasion, Obama didn't simply change his mind. Partisanship.?!?!

Forum List

Back