Archie bunker on national anthem

trumpbunker-580x385.jpg

When Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner, slavery was acceptable. This is another fact conservatives deny or have forgotten.

58d010351f5ae8a414482160a502e0d3--archie-bunker-meme-maker.jpg

Regardless of the name, White Nationalists, white supremacists, skin heads, Ku Klux Klan, etc., they're all Nazis under the skin.

Last edited:
When Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner, slavery was acceptable. This is another fact conservatives deny or have forgotten.

I thought the founding fathers were liberals, which is it?

Just a reminder to the young and uniformed, this has been going on for a while before kap

Youre this old and you missed the joke? O Conner was making fun of you bigots.

I didn't miss no joke, and Archie wasn't a bigot. But you wouldn't know that

Archie was a huge bigot and they were making fun of him. Thats what the show was about and you missed it. :laugh:

YOU were watching it with dividers on Mr. Horse of course

Just a reminder to the young and uniformed, this has been going on for a while before kap

Archie was a huge bigot and they were making fun of him. Thats what the show was about and you missed it. :laugh:

You were watching it with blinders on. From his own mouth.

"The Archie Bunkers of this world can't cope with life, they're poisoned with racism and hate and there are a lot of them around."
-Carroll O Conner

"The Archie Bunkers of this world can't cope with life, they're poisoned with racism and hate and there are a lot of them around."
-Carroll O Conner

Funny Carroll missed his own show
More like you were too ignorant to realize what they were doing. :laugh:

damn, and your telling me I didn't get the show? Lmfao ....

Talk about revisionist history by you even in a television show
Obviously you didnt get the show. The actor and the creator of the show said way back when what it was about. I guess it went over your pointed little head.
laugh.gif

"All in the Family was produced by Norman Lear and Bud Yorkin. It starred Carroll O'Connor, Jean Stapleton, Sally Struthers, and Rob Reiner. The show revolves around the life of a working-class bigot and his family. "

You were watching it with blinders on. From his own mouth.

-Carroll O Conner

Once again now you are telling us Carroll wrote his own script? Amazing..

-Carroll O Conner

Funny Carroll missed his own show
More like you were too ignorant to realize what they were doing. :laugh:

damn, and your telling me I didn't get the show? Lmfao ....

Talk about revisionist history by you even in a television show
Obviously you didnt get the show. The actor and the creator of the show said way back when what it was about. I guess it went over your pointed little head.
laugh.gif

I am amazed how stupid you are becoming tell us more

Forum List

Back