Architect of Trump election theft attempt Cleta Mitchell is recruiting an army of conspiracy-fueled poll workers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump doesn't need to cheat to win, but if the other side cheats, he is forced to play their game, and this is what we're reduced to...the DEMS started it, Trump will finish it

Crap like this gives me an appreciation of your current face-plant avatar.

All the anti American con jobs are coming in Nov.

The question I have is if it's so full of fraud why vote?

Good, maybe a lot of poll workers who aren't naive about the Left's election cheating can help clean it up. Whatever it takes against the rampant cheating ---- works for me.

Good, maybe a lot of poll workers who aren't naive about the Left's election cheating can help clean it up. Whatever it takes against the rampant cheating ---- works for me.
You're a dreamer.

You seem to think there was massive voter fraud. That you can't seem to prove in court for some reason.

You're a believer. Believer cause you can't put it through court.

Your significant other was at Parkland? Wow. Was he shot?
lol no...he's my bae only in my imiganiation. Hogg is a national liberal celebrity...you should know him...i just like the pic, it reflects what's going on right now in America

You're a dreamer.

You seem to think there was massive voter fraud. That you can't seem to prove in court for some reason.

Lucky you, huh? Keep up the election cheating, the pitcher goes to the well once too often.

Just imagine I bunch of uneducated right wingers working the polls. Maybe doing a lite voter fraud themselves.

I kinda think this is a good idea. Let them count votes.

As long as the right wing doesn't start pulling some BS like the big lie

You're a dreamer.

And this coming from someone who believes Joe got 81 million votes. Now that is funny.

Forum List

Back