Are Americans' best interests politically speaking served by the following?

No, Trump specifically referred to Mexico.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

It just doesn't get more bigoted than that.

Mexican isn't a race. There's white people living there who's ancestry goes back for generations. Are you really gonna sit there and pretend drug cartels don't sneak over the border or commit horrific atrocities? The bigots are on the left who are hell bent on punishing white people all over the world.

hillary_pointing.jpg

He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.

o_reilly_pointing.jpg

Putin's a killer!

obama_smug.jpg

There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

In reference to people who cross the border illegally.
In reference to Mexicans.

It's a jug of piss his Chumps drank down greedily.

Literally in reference to illegal border crossers who aren't always mexican or even hispanic. It's you people on the left who lose your goddamn minds when anyone talks about enforcing laws.
Crossings are at 17 year low.
Its just Trump riling up his racist base.
Places with the fewest immigrants are complaining the most about immigration.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”― Mark Twain

Sure, but whose fault is it if reporting nothing more or less than what Trump actually said turns out to be bad press?
But prove to me where Trump EVER EVER said "I'm anti-immigrant"? Or ever ever said "I'm a "Neo-Nazi"? Where has he ever said those things?

Don't me so niave . As if you need magic words to know what people are saying .
Like YOU? You can't even spell 2 out of 4 words correctly! GEEZ! Don't be so f...king lazy!

obama_interview.jpg

She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions. You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.

I hope that people ALL people understand that the above statement refers to how the MSM bias affects all Americans in that decisions made by politicians are influenced by Americans OPINIONS that are formed based on biased MSM!
For example: Study: The Liberal Media’s Summer of Pummeling Trump
So please tell me that President Trump's actions deserve this BIASED opinion making MSM bashing?
View attachment 148834

91% of the time Trump says and/or does idiotic things.
9% of the time Trump says and/or does intelligent things.

It's Trump that's in control. The media is just reporting on what he says & does.

AND YOU are a f...king LIAR! Prove to me that 91% of the time Trump says and/or does idiotic things! WHERE are YOUR statistics?

obama_smug_2.jpg

Vladimir Putin is not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down.

Here's one of the most blatant examples of fake news warmongering propaganda I've ever seen:

This little girl for months allegedly types eloquent twitter posts encouraging americans to support the removal of Assad but literally can't speak or understand english. shes asked: what's your favorite food? her reply? "Save the children of syria."

hillary_pointing.jpg

He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.
The right is busy demonizing combat pilot Lt. General James Clapper. He piloted some of the most dangerous missions during the Vietnam War in an unarmed EC-47 over Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. He never got captured. That should make him a hero in trump's opinion. 73 combat missions without getting captured

]
obama_smug_3.jpg

I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

obama_questioning.jpg

How about bringing baskets of money into Iraq? I want to know -- who were the soldiers who had that job? I want to know who were the soldiers that had that job, ’cause I think they’re living well right now, whoever they may be.

Seems to me as if g5000 is a paid poster, look at him desperately trying to derail this thread.

obama_eyebrows.jpg

His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being – you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.

Forum List

Back