Are Biden-supporters not aware that they're paying more for everything?

You are either a liar or a really dumb person.

Care to be l… err try again?
If you live in some shithole state down south you will feel the pinch of rumps lasting economic policies. I live here in California where the world is just fine.

If you live in some shithole state down south you will feel the pinch of rumps lasting economic policies. I live here in California where the world is just fine.
You have nothing but a biased opinion. California is being hit by inflation and you continue to lie that it isn't. I don't expect honesty from you and now we all know that you are a liar with a political agenda.

I don't live in a southern state, my sister in law lives in California and they are seeing inflation but I guess she isn't a stupid agenda driven moron that is denying facts.

Or are they just not being honest? It's no secret that the cost of living has risen dramatically under the Biden administration. This is not only effecting those who opposed him, but those who voted for him, and the entire country is paying dearly for the Democrat's political irresponsibility. According an Oct. 5 article by RCP, President Trump passed on to the Democrats a stable inflation rate of only 1.4%. After 263 days in office which is today, the inflation rate has risen to a whopping 5.3% and rising, which is the highest rate since the Bush recession.

Biden's Inflationary Policies Will Be Keenly Felt at Christmas | RealClearPolitics

Now when confronted by this fact, most Democrats will say "Ohh...it's COVID that's causing that." That is not true. If you look at a list of the current inflation rates by country, you will see for instance, that China's inflation rate is sitting at 0.80%, Japan's at -0.40%, the UK at 3.2%, and Italy at 2.6%, all of whom were hit hard by the COVID pandemic.

So why are the costs of goods and services not rising as much for those living in China, Japan, the UK, Italy, and other countries, as they are here in the US?

Two words: Biden voters. If you don't like the fact that you're paying so much more for your food, rent, gasoline, and Christmas presents this year, you know who to buy that big black lump of coal for.

If you can afford it by then.

Are antivax morons not aware that Covid is responsible and their intransigence over the vaccine is only exacerbating that trend?

Are antivax morons not aware that Covid is responsible and their intransigence over the vaccine is only exacerbating that trend?

No idea, and it's not my problem. Already had COVID so I'm immune and have no need for it.

No idea, and it's not my problem. Already had COVID so I'm immune and have no need for it. The "trend" is Joe Fucking Biden's problem. He's the "president", so he owns it, as well and you morons who voted for him.

Or are they just not being honest? It's no secret that the cost of living has risen dramatically under the Biden administration. This is not only effecting those who opposed him, but those who voted for him, and the entire country is paying dearly for the Democrat's political irresponsibility. According an Oct. 5 article by RCP, President Trump passed on to the Democrats a stable inflation rate of only 1.4%. After 263 days in office which is today, the inflation rate has risen to a whopping 5.3% and rising, which is the highest rate since the Bush recession.

Biden's Inflationary Policies Will Be Keenly Felt at Christmas | RealClearPolitics

Now when confronted by this fact, most Democrats will say "Ohh...it's COVID that's causing that." That is not true. If you look at a list of the current inflation rates by country, you will see for instance, that China's inflation rate is sitting at 0.80%, Japan's at -0.40%, the UK at 3.2%, and Italy at 2.6%, all of whom were hit hard by the COVID pandemic.

So why are the costs of goods and services not rising as much for those living in China, Japan, the UK, Italy, and other countries, as they are here in the US?

Two words: Biden voters. If you don't like the fact that you're paying so much more for your food, rent, gasoline, and Christmas presents this year, you know who to buy that big black lump of coal for.

"Are Biden-supporters not aware that they're paying more for everything?"​

They don't give two fucks. Our resident CFA Mac1958 can't give two fucks.....it's not about the money, it's all about the FEELZ.
But I swear, Mac is a great CFA, he just doesn't care about the financial part.

It’s everyone’s problem, dope. You felt so strongly that that it was, you created a thread to bitch about just how bad it was. :uhoh3:

No, actually I started a thread to blame you folks and make you feel bad about yourselves.

Actually it's worse than you know because your lying-assed media is candy-coating those little pieces of dog shit they're feeding you.

No, actually I started a thread to blame you folks and make you feel bad about yourselves.

Actually it's worse than you know because your lying-assed media is candy-coating those little pieces of dog shit they're feeding you.

how do today's prices compare to 2 years ago when we were not in the throws of a pandemic?

I am paying more for gas now than when I was seventeen in 1978, which president or political party do I blame?

Joe Biden and the Democrats. They own it.
I am sure that we all wish homes were still 39k and natural gas was twenty bucks a month along with cable that was ten dollars...I can remember setting in class doing future cost of existing along with retirement funds needed and there are no surprises what with the prices as they are.

Democrats can’t do math nor can they think for themselves.
We went through this mess with Obama’s energy policy. My household lost >$60k during Obama’s first six years as a direct result of his energy policy. My democrat friends just said, “Oh, it’s not that bad.”
Fucking retarded baboons.

Democrats can’t do math nor can they think for themselves.
We went through this mess with Obama’s energy policy. My household lost >$60k during Obama fist six years as a direct result of his energy policy. My democrat friends just said, “Oh, it’s not that bad.”
Fucking retarded baboons.
It could always be worse..

Forum List

Back