Are Biden-supporters not aware that they're paying more for everything?

Don't be ridiculous and you have nothing to support that other than ignorant hate.
No, I buy my own products and saw it myself. Oh I can't wait someone on here to post the video of people in Rome, chanting fu#k Biden. While walking by our embassy. Biden's support is world wide!

You are assuming the pro if gas is his fault when you know it's supply and demand. You're desperate to blame him you ignorant dickhead.

Read this fool.

fuck you , you **** waffle bitch.

and I would say that to your fucking face, unlike you keyboard warrior.

You are assuming the pro if gas is his fault when you know it's supply and demand. You're desperate to blame him you ignorant dickhead.

Read this fool.

We were energy independent when he took over.

fuck you , you **** waffle bitch.

and I would say that to your fucking face, unlike you keyboard warrior.

Oooooooh a little bit frustrated now the facts gets exposed. Temper temper.

You big mouth has caused you to look foolish. Try Again.

Or are they just not being honest? It's no secret that the cost of living has risen dramatically under the Biden administration. This is not only effecting those who opposed him, but those who voted for him, and the entire country is paying dearly for the Democrat's political irresponsibility. According an Oct. 5 article by RCP, President Trump passed on to the Democrats a stable inflation rate of only 1.4%. After 263 days in office which is today, the inflation rate has risen to a whopping 5.3% and rising, which is the highest rate since the Bush recession.

Biden's Inflationary Policies Will Be Keenly Felt at Christmas | RealClearPolitics

Now when confronted by this fact, most Democrats will say "Ohh...it's COVID that's causing that." That is not true. If you look at a list of the current inflation rates by country, you will see for instance, that China's inflation rate is sitting at 0.80%, Japan's at -0.40%, the UK at 3.2%, and Italy at 2.6%, all of whom were hit hard by the COVID pandemic.

So why are the costs of goods and services not rising as much for those living in China, Japan, the UK, Italy, and other countries, as they are here in the US?

Two words: Biden voters. If you don't like the fact that you're paying so much more for your food, rent, gasoline, and Christmas presents this year, you know who to buy that big black lump of coal for.

If you can afford it by then.

I'm sure they're painfully aware, but they have to eat shit and smile, because Joe is their man.

Biden supporters have been paying inflationary prices since Trump raised tariffs on everything the USA imports.

If you don't like what you're now paying, blame Donald Trump. He's the guy who crashed the economy. Stop blaming the guy who's cleaning up the mess your orange baboon made.
Boy, talk about delusional! Before Covid crashed economies around the world, Donald Trump had our economy booming...literally giving us historically good numbers on things like unemployment! It's laughable that you think tariffs put into place years ago are suddenly causing the rise in inflation that we're seeing now! Inflation is caused by many things, Dragonlady...chief among them...too much money being pumped into the economy. That's Macro Economics 101...something which you obviously never took!

We're not disputing that. You're denying the tariffs are contributing because trump installed them. Get some facts idiot.
The tariffs have nothing to do with people not wanting to work because of government checks.
In the end, docks and warehouses will become automated and those jobs will vanish anyway.

Read this fool.

BI is a globalist publication that wanted Open Borders Hillary to win.
I find it typical that you know nothing about the corporations from which you post articles.

The tariffs have nothing to do with people not wanting to work because of government checks.
In the end, docks and warehouses will become automated and those jobs will vanish anyway.

You're right. It's got nothing to do with it so why bring that up?

BI is a globalist publication that wanted Open Borders Hillary to win.
I find it typical that you know nothing about the corporations from which you post articles.

How is Hilary connected to the current price of gas? You're fucked in the head.
Talk about desperate.

I don't know and how would I?
Probably th er same reason he hasn't pulled down trumps token wall.
Seems to me if the tariffs are as bad as the Democrats are complaining and creating increase costs, you would think he'd use his executive order to end it.

Tells me a lot about the tariffs and maybe they aren't too bad at all.

Forum List

Back