🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that blacks have the capacity to learn as much as any other, but it's just mot something your culture values all that much, apparently. And to show that it's possible, some blacks have succeeded in the intellectual fields... Just pull your collective pants up and get to studying.
But I can't I have all that low black IQ inside of me. So what should you do ?

Are you the gutter-dwelling scum who wrote this???

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Was that you????
yes I would commit genocide to whites in SA. I would rape there women. I would kill there kids in front if them. I would burn there houses down with them inside. I would do all sorts......

And this guy doesn't get banned?[/QUOTE]

He should never be banned.....he must remain as an embarrassment to the other side.

And....he is.

I personally think that blacks have the capacity to learn as much as any other, but it's just mot something your culture values all that much, apparently. And to show that it's possible, some blacks have succeeded in the intellectual fields... Just pull your collective pants up and get to studying.

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

Was that you????
yes I would commit genocide to whites in SA. I would rape there women. I would kill there kids in front if them. I would burn there houses down with them inside. I would do all sorts......

And this guy doesn't get banned?[/QUOTE]

Why should he? There is no white genocide in South Africa. You racists are making it up, You ignore 100 years of d legit government sponsored black genocide by whites in South Africa as well as the fact far more blacks are dying there. And that's just one of the many types of white racist bullshit those like you have gotten away with here.

are you still pretending you're an Asian woman living in Brooklyn who plays piano?

So, you're still licking the boots of the Democrat elites who hate your religion?

Interesting......but pathetic.

Democrats hate Jews, another assertion so ridiculous on its face that it identifies its purveyor as delusional and desperate. By your count, is there anyone left alive or dead for that matter, that Democrats don’t hate? How about listing for the record, just whose record I can’t imagine, the folks that Republicans hate. I’ll bet you got writers cramp jotting down that list. Now, how about a list of the White Supremacists least favorites. I’ll wager that they’re practically identical, aren’t they? It seems that those people are always against someone or something, never looking forward with hope but always backward with hate. What a miserable way to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see how simple it is to prove you an indoctrinated robot, and me....never wrong.

1. "CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal
  • CNN has refused to inform their audience of a growing scandal tying prominent Democrats to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • At least eight Democrats are known to have met with Farrakhan and four have refused to denounce him
The leaders of Women’s March, a top progressive organization, have declared their support for Farrakhan and have refused to denounce him even as they alienate other progressives by supporting a rabid anti-Semite. The group’s co-president, Tamika Mallory, suggested that Farrakhan is right to call Jews his enemies and compared him to Jesus."
CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

2. Now this...

"D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’
A D.C. lawmaker responded to a brief snowfall Friday by publishing a video in which he espoused a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8):
“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

3. Quite a coincidence that the recent occupant of the Oval Office, Hussein Obama, evinced a never-before seen hatred of the Jewish state of Israel.

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

4. "Is it correct Obama invited Sharpton to the White House upwards of 85 times? And does that make Sharpton a “close adviser” of the president?" asked Kessler in laying out the basis for his re-examination of the former mayor's assertion.

He confirms that Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions, including 5 one-on-one meetings, 20 meetings with staff members or senior advisers."
WaPo Fact Checker: Giuliani Right on Sharpton Visits to WH | Newsmax.com

5. "Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

• Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party, and Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network are organizing a protest in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious racist and anti-Semite with close ties to Democratic politicians and activists
  • The black activist groups are lobbying against a GOP resolution formally condemning Farrakhan for his anti-Semitism" Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

"Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy
The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

And Democrats.

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism.

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews

Smashed a custard pie you your kisser, huh?

Don’t you wish? In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news or quotes from Breitbart or Fox or any of the other racist supremacist rags. Farrakhan, apparently you think he’s radioactive or has bubonic plague. Farrakhan is who he is because of the society and times in which he was raised. The Black community and it’s leaders along with the Black political class of both parties have had the same common experiences with American Racism that helped form him. He speaks for a militant and disillusioned segment of Black America and will be heard. Obama’s bad relationship with Israel, come on now, more fake news from Fox. It should be Israel’s bad relationship with America and the rest of the world, or more succinctly, Benjamin Netanyahu thinks White American racism can be used with Republican help to usurp American foreign policy and use our world position as a weapon against the uniting Arab states. Also the Jewish government, i.e. Benjamin Netanyahu,inserted himself into our partisan politics by endorsing McCain and campaigning openly against Obama in the 2012 presidential race. He unprecedentedly accepted an invitation from Senate majority leader McConnell to speak before a special session of congress where he sought to embarrass the sitting President and his party, while mating his anti Palestinian agenda with the national security policies of his Republican hosts. Bernie Madoff as a democratic anti Semitic flash point, more Fox fake news. Come on, can’t you do any better than that ? I know if you and your hero Trump put your pea brains together you can invent something else to blame on Barack Hussein Obama, we all know it’s just a matter of time. You need to give up, you’re playing a weak hand.

"In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news..."

I, the same.

I notice you didn't rebut any of the items I documented the posts with......

QED....the Democrat Party is syncretic in relation to those of the Jewish persuasion.

No self-respecting Jewish individual should be associated with this cult.

Let's rub your face in it some more.....

“Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

….one of the women to be recognized [for praise by the Democrats] is an anti-Semite and supports the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Samira Ibrahim….is quite blunt regarding her views. On July 18 of last year, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed a suicide bombing attack, Ibrahim jubilantly tweeted: “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.”

[If this is not the view of the Democrats....why wasn't this savage crossed off the list of honorees??????]

Ibrahim frequently uses Twitter to air her anti-Semitic views. Last August 4,commenting on demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, she described the ruling Al Saud family as “dirtier than the Jews.” Seventeen days later she tweeted in reference to Adolf Hitler: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

[Had she said this about blacks or Hispanics.....would she be on the Democrat's list???]

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shotwas saved by an Egyptian activist.” Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

We've got us a japanese right winger. LOL!

Was that you????

And this guy doesn't get banned?

He should never be banned.....he must remain as an embarrassment to the other side.

And....he is.[/QUOTE]

Who does he embarrass?

Was that you????

And....he is.[/QUOTE]What makes sense to the wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep.

Was that you????

And....he is.
What makes sense to the wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy talking on the internet.

Was that you????

And....he is.
What makes sense to the wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep.[/QUOTE]

As you are clearly recognized as the lowest creep around, I look forward to your each and every post.

I will do my best to help you remind all readers of your views.

Chris Rock is not the person to cite on this topic.

But this man is.

Why white Americans don’t see themselves when they hear the word ‘race’

So do us a favor, provide to us the list of laws and policies enacted by blacks that were done to deny whites or you Asians equal opportunity.

Because:

Why Do We Call Asian Americans The Model Minority? | AJ+

Stay puppitized because you are dumb and this is expected.

Affirmative action has been said to deny whites equal opportunity based upon equal access in the past or present.

Free apartments, free welfare, free medical, and free cell phones are just some other things that disincentivizes the will to work, and causes whites and working class blacks to say Hmmmm when they are busting their aces to make ends meet, yet you have others thinking about how many babies they can have in order to increase the free government benefits while letting the baby makers off the hook. Yeah, yeah, yeah we know that it is no longer an exclusive affair, because whites, and others are joining the ranks of poverty these days quicker than one can say "millennials lost in the wilderness".

Hollywood and the feds under certain power's figured long ago that it would use it's powerful platforms, judges etc in order to help level the playing fields, so it took years of telling and teaching the whites about their white guilt in which they should carry with themselves all the days of their lives, and teaching the blacks to make sure that they (the whites) do carry it with them all the days of their lives.

Then we have all black college's, but they better not find any all white college's etc. Pathetic.

It can all be a one sided thing that is continually positioning itself for power to either allow for a hold out or cause somebody to get broken down in these struggles..... In all isolated cases you have either one or the other ending up suffering in the situations, yet it's all dependent upon which racist "black or white" controls or wins the battle for that day in the situation, and in any case for their groups being represented.

The plan was to create Harmony and assimilation over time, but when you interject racist or cultural practices that end up repulsing one side or the other, then you get chaos on either side of the issues.

If going to create Harmony, then the powers that be can't allow one side to use the open doorway to get revenge for the past by being the very same thing in which they were battling to overcome. It is a problem.

Never will I see blacks as being a problem based upon their skin color, and hopefully they look at me in the same way. I have what I hope are some great black friends, and hopefully I don't ever find out otherwise.

Character is the key as Martin Luther King stated, and how right he was.

Hey Beagle 9, let the black friends you claim to have see your post here and you won’t have them any longer. I can see that you think your black friends are lucky and should share your opinions on this subject. It’s obvious from your post that you are a racist, you spout all of the racist rhetoric, but consider yourself tolerant. The Black college thing you reference, shows that you have subscribed to a lie spun to infer some advantage over White schools. In truth all historically Black colleges were integrated from the beginning. They were established to give black students the chance for a college education in a time where admissions of blacks to white schools was prohibited. Whites were never prohibited from attending Black colleges. Then your assertions that Blacks exist to make Whites feel guilty about slavery and racism, so then it follows that Blacks are responsible for White guilt and not the racist history and cultural racism of whites themselves. So in your world Blacks themselves are at fault for the racism of whites, and that Black actions to gain long denied rights a legitimate reason for denying them.

Putting words (found only in your opinion), into another person's mouth in order to describe your target as a racist (as based upon those words), is nothing but a tactic, and it is a fruitless one at best. How can a racist accuse one of being a racist if using post that have no racist content in them when attempting it ? LOL

Except your posts are full of racism. You are a racist.

Anyone who thinks they should be paid because they are black is a racist.

Any one who thinks they should be paid as based upon their skin color is just wrong period. The nation has been duped big time over this idea that skin color makes the man, and therefore controls his character. Martin Luther King new this to be a huge fallacy, and that is why he longed for the day that a man won't be judged upon the color of his skin, but instead be judged upon the content of his character. You can never judge a book by the color of it's cover, and you must open up the book and begin to read it in order to truly know it. Then you will find that the book is either a good book or a bad book. How can people be so dumb as to have not understood this very thing in life by now ???

Are we as a nation going to be cursed by this idiocy until we all just finally implode or self destruct ? Pathetic.

Forty acres and a mule wasn’t a demand, but an offer made to assuage a Nation’s guilt, an offer quickly withdrawn as southerners realized it placed the newly emancipated slave on an almost equal footing.
Again, just wanted to highlight this excerpt.
Yep....those Democrats sure were assholes.

LOL! Get out of the past! Isn't that what your punk ass tells others when you have no defense to explain the damages caused by white racism and how you beefitted from it? Because Republicans are doing the same thing today.

Forty acres and a mule wasn’t a demand, but an offer made to assuage a Nation’s guilt, an offer quickly withdrawn as southerners realized it placed the newly emancipated slave on an almost equal footing.

LOL! Get out of the past! Isn't that what your punk ass tells others when you have no defense to explain the damages caused by white racism and how you beefitted from it? Because Republicans are doing the same thing today.

What "damage" are we supposedly doing to you today?

Was that you????

And....he is.
What makes sense to the wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep.

As you are clearly recognized as the lowest creep around, I look forward to your each and every post.

I will do my best to help you remind all readers of your views.[/QUOTE]

Recognized by who? A dumb ass teenage japanese right winger? You're a little kid still drinking breast milk..

And....he is.

Recognized by who? A dumb ass teenage japanese right winger? You're a little kid still drinking breast milk..[/QUOTE]

Supporting genocide and the use of rape as a weapon of war, is, by most people, recognized as factors defining a person as a vile piece of shit, or to be very, very generous, "creep".

That you have a problem understanding this, shows what type of person YOU are.

Putting words (found only in your opinion), into another person's mouth in order to describe your target as a racist (as based upon those words), is nothing but a tactic, and it is a fruitless one at best. How can a racist accuse one of being a racist if using post that have no racist content in them when attempting it ? LOL

Anyone who think they should be paid because they are black is a racist.

Remember that Beckett play, "Waiting For Reparations"?
Most of these African Americans have white Great Grandfathers that raped their slaves. They're only partially black, which means their white ancestors owe their black ancestors some money. So they need to pay themselves for 400years of slavery and oppression. Start with every Leroy and Leon Washington and move on to George Jefferson.

Most of you white maggots seem to think the atrocities stopped after slavery. You are too cowardly to talk about what happed after slavery which may have been worse.

When it is said we talk about a history of racist laws and policy many do not understand the full extent of what is meant. According to the 13th Amendment, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, nor any place subject to their jurisdiction."I think people really need to understand the impact of the underlined words. Blacks were arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison for crimes such as vagrancy, cussing in front of whites, jaywalking and other minor or non offenses for whites. Because of this, they could be returned to slavery and were. There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery still exists in America today.

Employment was required of all freedmen; violators faced vagrancy charges

•Freedmen could not assemble without the presence of a white person

•Freedmen were assumed to be agricultural workers and their duties and hours were tightly regulated

•Freedmen were not to be taught to read or write

•Public facilities were segregated

•Violators of these laws were subject to being whipped or branded.

And sent back into slavery. Just think about it, a black person could be convicted of not being employed and sent back into slavery along who many other things. Far too many people want to argue about things said without an understanding of the depth and length of things that have and continue to occur.
You didnt suffer from any of this

What other reason are you trying to claim?You can't prove damages in court so you think skin color is a valid qualification.

Human rights violations. And they are provable in court.
Good luck trying to prove damages.
You have to show damages. Loss of income or property. Pain and suffering. Just saying all blacks have suffered isn't gonna cut it. And having your feelings hurt won't cut it either.

Such assertions are ridiculous. There’s not even a crackpot supremacist who claims that evidence of harm and of malicious intent aren’t abundantly evident, along with every other metric used to quantify that unimaginable human catastrophe. This after the fact dismissal of the historical record is in line with the current supremacist tactic of fake news in the service of revisionist history and denial. The case for reparations has always been strong. Forty acres and a mule wasn’t a demand, but an offer made to assuage a Nation’s guilt, an offer quickly withdrawn as southerners realized it placed the newly emancipated slave on an almost equal footing. Instead, its denial was used as an instrument to foment distrust amongst freedmen and to necessitate another hundred years of sharecropper slavery and Jim Crow subjugation to survive. Monetary damages owed to the descendants of slaves would be incalculable and irrelevant, but the confession of past and present sins could start a mourning and healing process that is 160 years late and long overdue.

This was addressed decades ago, but you race-baiters keep dredging it up. Racism cannot be erased from planet Earth. You can't force people to stop hating and you can't put a price tag on it. Ending racism begins with you. Stop hating. Treat everyone the way you want to be treated. If you insist on not learning from the past then you're doomed to repeat it.
Right now blacks are murdering Whites in South Africa. Keep going this way and soon blacks will be openly killing Whites in our streets ..... And then you will have Hell to pay. You will have opened a can of worms that you cannot close. Then all of those silent folks that complain in private will start wasting people indiscriminately. My guess is that's really what you people want. This is why Democrats are trying to take our guns. I've been in countries where one clan is constantly killing another (Somalia). They have no future. Hatred has erased it. I think that's what you want. I suggest you and your racist friends go on living in your world of hate. All of that hate will just end up making your lives miserable.

Right now he majority of those getting killed in South Africa are blacks. Not to mention the 100 years of black genocide by whites in south Africa. You racists are baiting other whites into thinking about a race war. Things will bot turn out how you think. Stop lying to yourself.
Your a liar. Blacks outnumber Whites in South Africa.
And I never lived in South Africa.
In what way is it my fault?

Dumbass.

Like the reparations your japanese ass waited for?

I recommend that you keep waiting for those reparations,

(Rule 1.....how to ke

I recommend that you keep waiting for those reparations

(Rule 1.....how to keep an idiot busy.)
I dont believe he suffered from human rights violations, his argument us null and void

And....he is.

Recognized by who? A dumb ass teenage japanese right winger? You're a little kid still drinking breast milk..[/QUOTE]

Did you get that reparation check yet?

No....don't fret.

It'll be here any day now......

....any day........

.....any....

Well......it'll be here before you acquire an education, at least.

Our whiteness is pissing him off... :hmpf:

Your drawing lines with the intent of making excuses for your fellow traveler, who was the one purposefully sabotaging the discussion.

If it was a right leaning trolling do that, you would be drawing different lines, so that you could put the onus on him.
I don't know why guys get into the trash talking competitions that they do. What I do know is that people who are not racists do not refer to black people as the n-word.
Im2 slings expletives at whites constantly

I recommend that you keep waiting for those reparations,

(Rule 1.....how to ke

I recommend that you keep waiting for those reparations

(Rule 1.....how to keep an idiot busy.)
I dont believe he suffered from human rights violations, his argument us null and void

Look at the bright side.....he could put a lens in each ear, and.....voila!......we have a telescope.

Our whiteness is pissing him off... :hmpf:

His self-hate isn't reserved for white folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back