🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're still licking the boots of the Democrat elites who hate your religion?

Interesting......but pathetic.

Democrats hate Jews, another assertion so ridiculous on its face that it identifies its purveyor as delusional and desperate. By your count, is there anyone left alive or dead for that matter, that Democrats don’t hate? How about listing for the record, just whose record I can’t imagine, the folks that Republicans hate. I’ll bet you got writers cramp jotting down that list. Now, how about a list of the White Supremacists least favorites. I’ll wager that they’re practically identical, aren’t they? It seems that those people are always against someone or something, never looking forward with hope but always backward with hate. What a miserable way to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see how simple it is to prove you an indoctrinated robot, and me....never wrong.

1. "CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal
  • CNN has refused to inform their audience of a growing scandal tying prominent Democrats to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • At least eight Democrats are known to have met with Farrakhan and four have refused to denounce him
The leaders of Women’s March, a top progressive organization, have declared their support for Farrakhan and have refused to denounce him even as they alienate other progressives by supporting a rabid anti-Semite. The group’s co-president, Tamika Mallory, suggested that Farrakhan is right to call Jews his enemies and compared him to Jesus."
CNN’s Bizarre Blackout On Democrats’ Farrakhan Scandal

2. Now this...

"D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’
A D.C. lawmaker responded to a brief snowfall Friday by publishing a video in which he espoused a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8):
“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

3. Quite a coincidence that the recent occupant of the Oval Office, Hussein Obama, evinced a never-before seen hatred of the Jewish state of Israel.

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

4. "Is it correct Obama invited Sharpton to the White House upwards of 85 times? And does that make Sharpton a “close adviser” of the president?" asked Kessler in laying out the basis for his re-examination of the former mayor's assertion.

He confirms that Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions, including 5 one-on-one meetings, 20 meetings with staff members or senior advisers."
WaPo Fact Checker: Giuliani Right on Sharpton Visits to WH | Newsmax.com

5. "Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

• Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party, and Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network are organizing a protest in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious racist and anti-Semite with close ties to Democratic politicians and activists
  • The black activist groups are lobbying against a GOP resolution formally condemning Farrakhan for his anti-Semitism" Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

Now....about folks who claim to be of the Jewish persuasion, yet vote Democrat........

"Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy
The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"
Stop Making Excuses for Louis Farrakhan’s Lunacy

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

And Democrats.

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism.

Smashed a custard pie you your kisser, huh?

Don’t you wish? In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news or quotes from Breitbart or Fox or any of the other racist supremacist rags. Farrakhan, apparently you think he’s radioactive or has bubonic plague. Farrakhan is who he is because of the society and times in which he was raised. The Black community and it’s leaders along with the Black political class of both parties have had the same common experiences with American Racism that helped form him. He speaks for a militant and disillusioned segment of Black America and will be heard. Obama’s bad relationship with Israel, come on now, more fake news from Fox. It should be Israel’s bad relationship with America and the rest of the world, or more succinctly, Benjamin Netanyahu thinks White American racism can be used with Republican help to usurp American foreign policy and use our world position as a weapon against the uniting Arab states. Also the Jewish government, i.e. Benjamin Netanyahu,inserted himself into our partisan politics by endorsing McCain and campaigning openly against Obama in the 2012 presidential race. He unprecedentedly accepted an invitation from Senate majority leader McConnell to speak before a special session of congress where he sought to embarrass the sitting President and his party, while mating his anti Palestinian agenda with the national security policies of his Republican hosts. Bernie Madoff as a democratic anti Semitic flash point, more Fox fake news. Come on, can’t you do any better than that ? I know if you and your hero Trump put your pea brains together you can invent something else to blame on Barack Hussein Obama, we all know it’s just a matter of time. You need to give up, you’re playing a weak hand.

"In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news..."

I, the same.

I notice you didn't rebut any of the items I documented the posts with......

QED....the Democrat Party is syncretic in relation to those of the Jewish persuasion.

No self-respecting Jewish individual should be associated with this cult.

Let's rub your face in it some more.....

“Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

….one of the women to be recognized [for praise by the Democrats] is an anti-Semite and supports the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Samira Ibrahim….is quite blunt regarding her views. On July 18 of last year, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed a suicide bombing attack, Ibrahim jubilantly tweeted: “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.”

[If this is not the view of the Democrats....why wasn't this savage crossed off the list of honorees??????]

Ibrahim frequently uses Twitter to air her anti-Semitic views. Last August 4,commenting on demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, she described the ruling Al Saud family as “dirtier than the Jews.” Seventeen days later she tweeted in reference to Adolf Hitler: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

[Had she said this about blacks or Hispanics.....would she be on the Democrat's list???]

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shotwas saved by an Egyptian activist.” Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

We've got us a japanese right winger. LOL!

Don’t you love how the trump trolls all show up at once?

The blacks in this specific case, did not score well enough to be promoted on merit. That is a fact of the case.
That is the assumption which led to my comment.

The truth of the matter is that none of us know why the tests resulted the way they did. There was an opportunity to examine the results in an effort to attempt to find out why they were so skewed but that avenue was cut-off when it was decided that the test results be sealed.

If that is the best justification you have for accusing me of racism, this is where you want to retract that, and we can move on.
To the best of my recollection, your record of racist comments or comments with racial overtones preceded that particular discussion and have continued since then.

I am in no way responsible to or for you "moving on" in the same way that your actions or lack thereof have no impact on any of my activities therefore I hope you're not seriously expecting me to retract my statement.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats hate Jews, another assertion so ridiculous on its face that it identifies its purveyor as delusional and desperate. By your count, is there anyone left alive or dead for that matter, that Democrats don’t hate? How about listing for the record, just whose record I can’t imagine, the folks that Republicans hate. I’ll bet you got writers cramp jotting down that list. Now, how about a list of the White Supremacists least favorites. I’ll wager that they’re practically identical, aren’t they? It seems that those people are always against someone or something, never looking forward with hope but always backward with hate. What a miserable way to live.

Let's see how simple it is to prove you an indoctrinated robot, and me....never wrong.

• CNN has refused to inform their audience of a growing scandal tying prominent Democrats to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • At least eight Democrats are known to have met with Farrakhan and four have refused to denounce him
The leaders of Women’s March, a top progressive organization, have declared their support for Farrakhan and have refused to denounce him even as they alienate other progressives by supporting a rabid anti-Semite. The group’s co-president, Tamika Mallory, suggested that Farrakhan is right to call Jews his enemies and compared him to Jesus."

2. Now this...

"D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’
A D.C. lawmaker responded to a brief snowfall Friday by publishing a video in which he espoused a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he says. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

D.C. lawmaker says recent snowfall caused by ‘Rothschilds controlling the climate’

3. Quite a coincidence that the recent occupant of the Oval Office, Hussein Obama, evinced a never-before seen hatred of the Jewish state of Israel.

4. "Is it correct Obama invited Sharpton to the White House upwards of 85 times? And does that make Sharpton a “close adviser” of the president?" asked Kessler in laying out the basis for his re-examination of the former mayor's assertion.

He confirms that Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions, including 5 one-on-one meetings, 20 meetings with staff members or senior advisers."

5. "Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

• Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party, and Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network are organizing a protest in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious racist and anti-Semite with close ties to Democratic politicians and activists
  • The black activist groups are lobbying against a GOP resolution formally condemning Farrakhan for his anti-Semitism" Al Sharpton’s Group And Black Lives Matter Team Up For Pro-Farrakhan Protest

The Farrakhan Problem: Why does an anti-Semite get a pass from the liberal left?

It has long been known that Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour is a proud supporter of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Earlier this month, it emerged that her colleague Tamika Mallory was present at the organization’s annual “Saviour’s Day” event in February, where Farrakhan condemned “Satanic Jews” for being “the mother and father of apartheid,” alleged they control the FBI, and blamed them for chemically inducing homosexuality in black men through the distribution of marijuana. What more is there to say?"

And Democrats.

You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism.

Don’t you wish? In my rebuttal of your post you’ll notice that I use no fake news or quotes from Breitbart or Fox or any of the other racist supremacist rags. Farrakhan, apparently you think he’s radioactive or has bubonic plague. Farrakhan is who he is because of the society and times in which he was raised. The Black community and it’s leaders along with the Black political class of both parties have had the same common experiences with American Racism that helped form him. He speaks for a militant and disillusioned segment of Black America and will be heard. Obama’s bad relationship with Israel, come on now, more fake news from Fox. It should be Israel’s bad relationship with America and the rest of the world, or more succinctly, Benjamin Netanyahu thinks White American racism can be used with Republican help to usurp American foreign policy and use our world position as a weapon against the uniting Arab states. Also the Jewish government, i.e. Benjamin Netanyahu,inserted himself into our partisan politics by endorsing McCain and campaigning openly against Obama in the 2012 presidential race. He unprecedentedly accepted an invitation from Senate majority leader McConnell to speak before a special session of congress where he sought to embarrass the sitting President and his party, while mating his anti Palestinian agenda with the national security policies of his Republican hosts. Bernie Madoff as a democratic anti Semitic flash point, more Fox fake news. Come on, can’t you do any better than that ? I know if you and your hero Trump put your pea brains together you can invent something else to blame on Barack Hussein Obama, we all know it’s just a matter of time. You need to give up, you’re playing a weak hand.

I, the same.

QED....the Democrat Party is syncretic in relation to those of the Jewish persuasion.

….one of the women to be recognized [for praise by the Democrats] is an anti-Semite and supports the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Samira Ibrahim….is quite blunt regarding her views. On July 18 of last year, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed a suicide bombing attack, Ibrahim jubilantly tweeted: “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.”

[If this is not the view of the Democrats....why wasn't this savage crossed off the list of honorees??????]

Ibrahim frequently uses Twitter to air her anti-Semitic views. Last August 4,commenting on demonstrations in Saudi Arabia, she described the ruling Al Saud family as “dirtier than the Jews.” Seventeen days later she tweeted in reference to Adolf Hitler: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

[Had she said this about blacks or Hispanics.....would she be on the Democrat's list???]

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shotwas saved by an Egyptian activist.” Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

So, you still standing by your man, Paul, in his support of genocide and rape?

The blacks in this specific case, did not score well enough to be promoted on merit. That is a fact of the case.
That is the assumption which led to my comment.

The truth of the matter is that none of us know why the tests resulted the way they did. There was an opportunity to examine the results in an effort to attempt to find out why they were so skewed but that avenue was cut-off when it was decided that the test results be sealed.

It is not an assumption of mine, that the blacks did not score well enough to be promoted.

That is an historical documented fact.

It is utterly insane to call me racist because I referred to an test where some black people fared less well.

If that is the best justification you have for accusing me of racism, this is where you want to retract that, and we can move on.
To the best of my recollection, your record of racist comments or comments with racial overtones preceded that particular discussion and have continued since then.

I am in no way responsible to or for you "moving on" in the same way that your actions or lack thereof have no impact on any of my activities therefore I hope you're not seriously expecting me to retract my statement.[/QUOTE]

So far, the only example of my "racist comments" you have provided, is me referencing the promotion test in the New Haven case where the black firefighters did not score well enough to be promoted.

That is not justification to call me a vile name, and I will not accept that as part of normal civil debate.

Without serious justification, such name calling is nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Ad Hominem.

Anyone who thinks they should be paid because they are black is a racist.

Since we would not be getting paid for being black, them we aren't racists according to your claim..
What other reason are you trying to claim?You can't prove damages in court so you think skin color is a valid qualification.

Human rights violations. And they are provable in court.
Good luck trying to prove damages.
You have to show damages. Loss of income or property. Pain and suffering. Just saying all blacks have suffered isn't gonna cut it. And having your feelings hurt won't cut it either.

Such assertions are ridiculous. There’s not even a crackpot supremacist who claims that evidence of harm and of malicious intent aren’t abundantly evident, along with every other metric used to quantify that unimaginable human catastrophe. This after the fact dismissal of the historical record is in line with the current supremacist tactic of fake news in the service of revisionist history and denial. The case for reparations has always been strong. Forty acres and a mule wasn’t a demand, but an offer made to assuage a Nation’s guilt, an offer quickly withdrawn as southerners realized it placed the newly emancipated slave on an almost equal footing. Instead, its denial was used as an instrument to foment distrust amongst freedmen and to necessitate another hundred years of sharecropper slavery and Jim Crow subjugation to survive. Monetary damages owed to the descendants of slaves would be incalculable and irrelevant, but the confession of past and present sins could start a mourning and healing process that is 160 years late and long overdue.

Too late, because the generational changes have made your claims null and void. You can't accuse this millenial generation of what your group has suffered in the past. It's over. No one on your side or the other side can justify the pain and suffering by taking from the innocent now.

Even the world war two generation is in their late 90's, and are getting to be
fewer and fewer these days. Do you think that their great, great grandkids can ask Angela Merkel for reperations from Germany now ? Good grief. Just admit it, that it's just a way to get free money out of a cause that has been settled by your great, great grandfather's and their country long ago now. Time to get busy making your own way in life, and to quit trying to get others who are innocent to pay for it these days.

I never plagiarize.

You use that slander because of how regularly I spank you.

BTW.....have you decided to give up your adherence to the anti-Semitic party, the Democrats.....or will you continue to suffer from lack of self-respect?

are you still pretending you're an Asian woman living in Brooklyn who plays piano?

So, you're still licking the boots of the Democrat elites who hate your religion?

Interesting......but pathetic.

2. Now this...

And Democrats.

Has a black led group of politicians high jacked the DNC in order to use its money to bring this civil lawsuit against Trump as a last ditch effort to try and bring him down ??

Otherwise in smaller groups it would be impossible to bring such a suit, but if used the DNC coffers to do it, then it might be possible ??? The reason I ask is because many democrat politicians seem to be surprised by the move, and are even against the suit because it has been proven thus far that there is no evidence for collusion. Otherwise most are against using the DNC money in such a way, but if it is a last ditch effort maybe ??

Is this yet another tactic in the reparations handbook in order to weaken the resistance to reparation pay outs under the current government, otherwise until the agenda can get back on track fully ??? Hmmm.

You can only be so racist. Republicans maxed out when they invited the American Nazi Party, the Aryan Nation and the Alt White to join.

1936 The Maryland Supreme Court orders the state's white law school to enroll a black student because there is no state-supported law school for Blacks in Maryland. (University of Maryland v. Murray)

Why didn't he apply to HOWARD which was set up almost a 100 years prior to cater to Blacks? They would have loved a dude who graduated from a WHITE college like Amherst! My guess is since he could not pay for it they were not interested.

1938 The Supreme Court rules the practice of sending black students out of state for legal training when the state provides a law school for whites within its borders does not fulfill the state's "separate but equal" obligation. The Court orders Missouri's all-white law school to grant admission to an African American student. (Missouri ex rel. Gaines v. Canada)[

The State of Missouri had offered to pay for Gaines's tuition at an adjacent state's law school, which he turned down. :p

Here are two more

Actually those two instances are Rosa Park type set ups and total bullshit, but okay let's see what else you got to prove Black were denied education (from Whites).

The 1961 and 1962 incidents were also probably Rosa Park type setups. So is that it? Are 4 lawsuits the reason Blacks are so uneducated and apparently uneducateable? Is it the lead paint in the free housing they get or the White supremacy that causes them to be so dayem dumb?
Translation....how dare them uppity negros think they can attend the same school as whites....
Why do blacks have to rely on whites for better schooling? By that logic, African nations should have kept their white people to run better schools for them. Too bad they didn't.

Black people do not "rely" on whites for better schooling
Except your posts are full of racism. You are a racist.
Anyone who think they should be paid because they are black is a racist.

Remember that Beckett play, "Waiting For Reparations"?

did you plagiarize that, too?

I never plagiarize.

You use that slander because of how regularly I spank you.

BTW.....have you decided to give up your adherence to the anti-Semitic party, the Democrats.....or will you continue to suffer from lack of self-respect?

are you still pretending you're an Asian woman living in Brooklyn who plays piano?

Now THAT was funny Jillian....^5

So far, the only example of my "racist comments" you have provided, is me referencing the promotion test in the New Haven case where the black firefighters did not score well enough to be promoted.

That is not justification to call me a vile name, and I will not accept that as part of normal civil debate.

Without serious justification, such name calling is nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Ad Hominem.
Did you or did you not dismiss the Tuskegee airmen as a shining example of what African Americans can accomplish WITHOUT a government program and in direct contradiction to the study that determined that black men were a subspecies of the human race, cowards and should never be in charge of white officers - because "that was 60 years ago".

And when I then provided you with examples of the EEOC's CURRENT race based cases some 50 or so of them, did you not state "even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while" and further stated that "just because they won doesn't mean they were right" to which I replied there was 1 New Haven case v 50 EEOC cases and you don't see BOTH as being just, only the one in which the white firefighters prevailed even after issues with the test were raised. It was the first time if I recall correctly that they had used a test of this nature so it IS possible that there was something problematic with the test itself. As I've indicated previously, the fact that they wouldn't allow the tests to be examined would normally raise a red flag in much the same way that an allegation that a defendant deliberately destroyed evidence (spoliation) allows the finder of fact to determine that the evidence, had it not been destroyed, would have been detrimental to the defendant's case.

But lastly, if 60% of the test is objective and I am the person grading the test, do you not think I'd be able to fail anyone I wanted to fail if a passing score of 70% is needed and the remaining 40% of the test is subjective meaning I get to decide whether the remaining answers are right, wrong or acceptable? Even if every single one of the black or Hispanic candidates scored 100% on the objective portion the grader still could fail them all by simply not accepting enough of their answers on the subjective portion of the exam for them to obtain a passing score.

The fact that you not only failed to consider these things but that you also still refuse to consider them in total with everything else is why I view you as I do. It may be subtle at times but you come across with a supremacist attitude,

So what is it that's actually bothering you? That even though you haven't spelled it out in black & white that we can still see it? If you still don't believe me I'd be happy to provide you with jury instruction and the EEOC handbook which explains your behavior and how to plead it in a race based discrimination case.

Last edited:

Did you or did you not dismiss the Tuskegee airmen as a shining example of what African Americans can accomplish WITHOUT a government program and in direct contradiction to the study that determined that black men were a subspecies of the human race, cowards and should never be in charge of white officers - because "that was 60 years ago".

I dismissed the Tuskegee airmen as irrelevant to a discussion of current racial policies, as it was 60 years ago.

That is not racist, and only a madman or a liar would say that it was.

And when I then provided you with examples of the EEOC's CURRENT race based cases some 50 or so of them, did you not state "even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while" and further stated that "just because they won doesn't mean they were right" to which I replied there was 1 New Haven case v 50 EEOC cases and you don't see BOTH as being just, only the one in which the white firefighters prevailed even after issues with the test were raised. It was the first time if I recall correctly that they had used a test of this nature so it IS possible that there was something problematic with the test itself. As I've indicated previously, the fact that they wouldn't allow the tests to be examined would normally raise a red flag in much the same way that an allegation that a defendant deliberately destroyed evidence (spoliation) allows the finder of fact to determine that the evidence, had it not been destroyed, would have been detrimental to the defendant's case.

The test was on firefighting. It is not reasonable to assume that a test on firefighting, is going to be significantly effected by "cultural bias".

But lastly, if 60% of the test is objective and I am the person grading the test, do you not think I'd be able to fail anyone I wanted to fail if a passing score of 70% is needed and the remaining 40% of the test is subjective meaning I get to decide whether the answer is right, wrong or acceptable? Even if every single one of the black or Hispanic candidates scored 100% on the objective portion the grader still could fail them all by simply not accepting enough of their answers on the subjective portion of the exam for them to obtain a passing score.

The New Haven City desperately wanted to promote black firefighters to the point of fighting against promoting white firefighters to the Supreme Court.

The grader was not the problem. If it was that simple, the city would have jumped on it, like a pack of starving dogs.

The fact that you not only failed to consider these things but that you also still refuse to consider them in total with everything else is why I view you as I do. It may be subtle at times but you come across with a supremacist attitude,

The questions you have raised are absurd. You act like New Haven was staffed by Georgian klansmen. From 50 years ago.

You do not want to call people names like that, based on subtle clues you think you might see. Unless you are comfortable with possibly smearing good people with vile lies?

Are you? Comfortable with possibly smearing good people with vile lies?

So what is it that's actually bothering you? That even though you haven't spelled it out in black & white that we can still see it? If you still don't believe me I'd be happy to provide you with jury instruction and the EEOC handbook which explains your behavior and how to plead it in a race based discrimination case.

THanks. YOu just strongly supported my dismissal of the EEOC wins.

Subtle clues are not what people are supposed to be convicted on in this country. YOu need compelling evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Or it is a witch hunt. And a travesty of justice.

1936 The Maryland Supreme Court orders the state's white law school to enroll a black student because there is no state-supported law school for Blacks in Maryland. (University of Maryland v. Murray)

Why didn't he apply to HOWARD which was set up almost a 100 years prior to cater to Blacks? They would have loved a dude who graduated from a WHITE college like Amherst! My guess is since he could not pay for it they were not interested.

1938 The Supreme Court rules the practice of sending black students out of state for legal training when the state provides a law school for whites within its borders does not fulfill the state's "separate but equal" obligation. The Court orders Missouri's all-white law school to grant admission to an African American student. (Missouri ex rel. Gaines v. Canada)[

The State of Missouri had offered to pay for Gaines's tuition at an adjacent state's law school, which he turned down. :p

Here are two more

Actually those two instances are Rosa Park type set ups and total bullshit, but okay let's see what else you got to prove Black were denied education (from Whites).

The 1961 and 1962 incidents were also probably Rosa Park type setups. So is that it? Are 4 lawsuits the reason Blacks are so uneducated and apparently uneducateable? Is it the lead paint in the free housing they get or the White supremacy that causes them to be so dayem dumb?
Translation....how dare them uppity negros think they can attend the same school as whites....
Why do blacks have to rely on whites for better schooling? By that logic, African nations should have kept their white people to run better schools for them. Too bad they didn't.

Perhaps you should have relied on someone for better schooling, something you sorely lack

In our society, who has power little bigot boy? Given that trumpian white trash work so hard to deny power to anyone else, you would probably do better to be quiet

You can only be so racist. Republicans maxed out when they invited the American Nazi Party, the Aryan Nation and the Alt White to join.

Seek professional help, you bat shit crazy nut job.

Stop projecting, wackjob

He just claimed that the Republicans INVITED the American Nazi Party to joint them.

That is bat shit crazy.

If you are defending him, you are also bat shit crazy.

upload_2018-4-23_19-50-47.jpeg

Hey Beagle 9, let the black friends you claim to have see your post here and you won’t have them any longer. I can see that you think your black friends are lucky and should share your opinions on this subject. It’s obvious from your post that you are a racist, you spout all of the racist rhetoric, but consider yourself tolerant. The Black college thing you reference, shows that you have subscribed to a lie spun to infer some advantage over White schools. In truth all historically Black colleges were integrated from the beginning. They were established to give black students the chance for a college education in a time where admissions of blacks to white schools was prohibited. Whites were never prohibited from attending Black colleges. Then your assertions that Blacks exist to make Whites feel guilty about slavery and racism, so then it follows that Blacks are responsible for White guilt and not the racist history and cultural racism of whites themselves. So in your world Blacks themselves are at fault for the racism of whites, and that Black actions to gain long denied rights a legitimate reason for denying them.

Putting words (found only in your opinion), into another person's mouth in order to describe your target as a racist (as based upon those words), is nothing but a tactic, and it is a fruitless one at best. How can a racist accuse one of being a racist if using post that have no racist content in them when attempting it ? LOL

Except your posts are full of racism. You are a racist.
Anyone who thinks they should be paid because they are black is a racist.
Any one who thinks they should be paid as based upon their skin color is just wrong period. The nation has been duped big time over this idea that skin color makes the man, and therefore controls his character. Martin Luther King new this to be a huge fallacy, and that is why he longed for the day that a man won't be judged upon the color of his skin, but instead be judged upon the content of his character. You can never judge a book by the color of it's cover, and you must open up the book and begin to read it in order to truly know it. Then you will find that the book is either a good book or a bad book. How can people be so dumb as to have not understood this very thing in life by now ???

Are we as a nation going to be cursed by this idiocy until we all just finally implode or self destruct ? Pathetic.

When you find someone who thinks they should get paid because if the color of their skin let me know. Fid where any black has sad they should specifically be paid because they are black. Because you're repeating white race pimped bullshit. Whites created a system based on race. You benefitted from it at the expense of others.
That system ended everywhere in the world, well maybe not everywhere, so what now for your hatred and crazy thinking ??? You sound like an activist without a cause or a legitimate cause at best.

So the courts are wrong, the juries were wrong, the EEOC is wrong and the only case anyone got right was New Haven Firefighter case in which the white firefighters prevailed? And you don't see why this makes you look a bit biased?

Subtle clues are not what people are supposed to be convicted on in this country. YOu need compelling evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.
Wrong. Reasonable doubt applies to criminal cases and it is said that the measure is 98%. The reason being if the government is going to take away a person's freedom and/or life then they want to be reasonably sure that the defendant actually committed the crime.

The EEOC's cases are civil and the threshold is a "preponderance of the evidence" which in layman terms means if you weigh the evidence from each side on a scale whichever side tips the scales prevails (51%).

Race Discrimination Based on Disparate Treatment

Race discrimination can arise as disparate treatment, where an employer intentionally treats employees of a particular race less favorably than employees of a different race. ***In Postal Service v. Aikens, the Supreme Court made clear that victims of race discrimination need not submit direct evidence of discriminatory intent. Rather, in acknowledging that such cases rarely involve “smoking gun” evidence, the Supreme Court held that circumstantial evidence can be used to prove the existence of unlawful motive in race discrimination cases:

The prohibitions against discrimination contained in the Civil Rights Act of 1964 reflect an important national policy. There will seldom be “eyewitness” testimony as to the employer’s mental processes. But none of this means that trial courts or reviewing courts should treat discrimination differently from other ultimate questions of fact.

So the courts are wrong, the juries were wrong, the EEOC is wrong and the only case anyone got right was New Haven Firefighter case in which the white firefighters prevailed? And you don't see why this makes you look a bit biased?

Can you see how easily you start calling me names, based on "subtle clues" calls into question the judgement of everyone that shares your viewpoint on this issue?

Wrong. Reasonable doubt applies to criminal cases and it is said that the measure is 98%. The reason being if the government is going to take away a person's freedom and/or life then they want to be reasonably sure that the defendant actually committed the crime.

The EEOC's cases are civil and the threshold is a "preponderance of the evidence" which in layman terms means if you weigh the evidence from each side on a scale whichever side tips the scales prevails (51%).

Race Discrimination Based on Disparate Treatment

Race discrimination can arise as disparate treatment, where an employer intentionally treats employees of a particular race less favorably than employees of a different race. ***In Postal Service v. Aikens, the Supreme Court made clear that victims of race discrimination need not submit direct evidence of discriminatory intent. Rather, in acknowledging that such cases rarely involve “smoking gun” evidence, the Supreme Court held that circumstantial evidence can be used to prove the existence of unlawful motive in race discrimination cases:

The prohibitions against discrimination contained in the Civil Rights Act of 1964 reflect an important national policy. There will seldom be “eyewitness” testimony as to the employer’s mental processes. But none of this means that trial courts or reviewing courts should treat discrimination differently from other ultimate questions of fact.
[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected.

But, again, the test was about fighting fires. Assuming that cultural bias or a corrupt grader is responsible, when the city showed such strong determination to promote black firefighters, is not reasonable.

Nor is calling me racist based on that statement.

Page after page, and you never FUCKING ASKED ME, why I thought the black firefighters scored poorly, you just started smearing me with what in our culture is a very serious slur.

With all due respect. That is a dick move.

2. Now this...

And Democrats.

I, the same.

Yeah, it's funny. These fools think if 20 people all tell the same lie at once it will turn into the truth.

2. Now this...

And Democrats.

I, the same.

So, you still standing by your man, Paul, in his support of genocide and rape?

Are you still trying to pawn off that lie about white genocide in South Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back