Are conservatives actually shocked at a guilty verdict?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
That's actually quite stunning if you are shocked by this. With all due respect. I mean really. Do any of you truly believe that Trump would be allowed to be President with a mandate on flipping over the money changers in this corrupt world?

To have the access to see the utter demonic activity that has been happening? From the decades of the organized child sex trafficking in Washington and around the world to the absolute plans of mass genocide?

You all really think he was going to be allowed to get near that again? Let their laughing monkeys have their good times.

There will be eternity to think about their treachery and unrepentant mockery.

Prepare yourselves for the tribulations. It's going to be rough. Beg Christ for mercy. Get close. The Lord has given our world country over to the devil and dancing minions.

Open your eyes.

That's actually quite stunning if you are shocked by this. With all due respect. I mean really. Do any of you truly believe that Trump would be allowed to be President with a mandate on flipping over the money changers in this corrupt world?

To have the access to see the utter demonic activity that has been happening? From the decades of the organized child sex trafficking in Washington and around the world to the absolute plans of mass genocide?

You all really think he was going to be allowed to get near that again? Let their laughing monkeys have their good times.

Prepare yourselves for the tribulations. It's going to be rough. Beg Christ for mercy. Get close. The Lord has given our world country over to the devil and dancing minions.

Open your eyes.
Naw, I checked with Jesus. He thinks Trump is an asshole, too.

Open your eyes.
Well sure, there is that.

Open your eyes.

I'm loving it!

New Yorkers were always considered self-centered assholes wherever they travelled. Now you can add idiots to that. I wouldn't be surprised if businesses start leaving that shithole. FNYC.

Open your eyes.
If you eyes are open you see that it is trump who is the evil you talk about.

Naw, I checked with Jesus. He thinks Trump is an asshole, too.
You have been going after this guy since he announced he was running for president before the 2016 election. No person has had this scrutiny in our history running for office. He may be put up for Sainthood. It is his policies, not what he has done in his personal life. You are a lover of the globalist agendas. You will answer to the European masters, I get it. In the end most of us may have to. We will be poorer though. We are seeing cracks in the foundation already.

Open your eyes.
No one is as corrupt as Trump.

Leftist dems in the months leading up to election day will recall this day as one of their biggest mistakes.

"All I fear we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."
Huge bold font has a meaning, I just can't place it right now. Why can't RWNJs post like regular people?

You have been going after this guy since he announced he was running for president before the 2016 election. No person has had this scrutiny in our history running for office. He may be put up for Sainthood. It is his policies, not what he has done in his personal life. You are a lover of the globalist agendas. You will answer to the European masters, I get it. In the end most of us may have to. We will be poorer though. We are seeing cracks in the foundation already.
Oh, quit your whining.

Trump wasn't about anyone but Trump. If he thought he could get elected as a bleeding heart liberal (which he was for most of his career) he'd have exposed views to the left of Bernie Sanders.

Let’s take bets now. Is this going to be “the new Pearl Harbor” or “the new stab in the back”? It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out in MAGAQRNCCPAC+world. :heehee:
Which one is more closely related to rigged, hoax, witch hunt, scam trial? I'll go with stab in the back.

Forum List

Back