Are Democrat News Outlets Begging For A Race Riot In Ferguson?...

Exactly, he was no Saint. And in my estimation, he was far more likely to go to prison than college. Thuggery usually only leads to prison or death. It is what it is.

Except that he WAS going off to college the very next day before Darren Wilson peed himself and shot his gun off like a hysterical teenage girl.

if brown would have just kept his hands to himself....

..and the cop didn't "shoot his gun off like a ...etc..etc..." he got in some good shots.

More than necessary, so enforcing the law and subduing a suspect turned into murder.

Wilson is an amateur and I'm glad he will be haunted and hunted the rest of his lousy life. That's called poetic justice.

You're unhinged. You gonna join the riot party? Democrats invite you yet? SHEESH! :cuckoo:

I'm going to buy about 100 pizzas and have them delivered into the protesters crowd, yes I am.

Why not go out there and join them personally?
Show them your solidarity with their cause, white boy. I'm sure they'd welcome you right into their midst.

Except that he WAS going off to college the very next day before Darren Wilson peed himself and shot his gun off like a hysterical teenage girl.

..and the cop didn't "shoot his gun off like a ...etc..etc..." he got in some good shots.

More than necessary, so enforcing the law and subduing a suspect turned into murder.

Wilson is an amateur and I'm glad he will be haunted and hunted the rest of his lousy life. That's called poetic justice.

You're unhinged. You gonna join the riot party? Democrats invite you yet? SHEESH! :cuckoo:

I'm going to buy about 100 pizzas and have them delivered into the protesters crowd, yes I am.

Show them your solidarity with their cause, white boy. I'm sure they'd welcome you right into their midst.

Dumb White Communist Democrats. Waddayagunnado, right?

He was going to college....Its like facts dont matter and you apply those racist stereotypes to people who were doing the exact opposite

He was not actually attending college...
Regardless.. whether or not one is "going" to college or not has nothing to do with criminality.

Exactly, he was no Saint. And in my estimation, he was far more likely to go to prison than college. Thuggery usually only leads to prison or death. It is what it is.

So we keep hearing. 'Saint Michael Brown.' Such Bullshot. He would have likely gone to prison eventually. He exhibited Thuggish behavior. Thugs go to prison or die. He got death. It is what it is.

So we should have more girly-men on the streets with guns like Darren Wilson who shoot people with their hands up? These guys didn't know they were being videotaped.

White Construction workers witness Mike Brown being shot with hands up

anonymous, unverified youtube videos do not = evidence

will you come back here and admit you were wrong if the GJ returns no true bill on wilson?...will you respect the decision and admit they know more than you do...or will you keep making excuses?
I'm just curious?

He was not actually attending college...
Regardless.. whether or not one is "going" to college or not has nothing to do with criminality.

So we keep hearing. 'Saint Michael Brown.' Such Bullshot. He would have likely gone to prison eventually. He exhibited Thuggish behavior. Thugs go to prison or die. He got death. It is what it is.

So we should have more girly-men on the streets with guns like Darren Wilson who shoot people with their hands up? These guys didn't know they were being videotaped.

White Construction workers witness Mike Brown being shot with hands up

anonymous, unverified youtube videos do not = evidence

will you come back here and admit you were wrong if the GJ returns no true bill on wilson?...will you respect the decision and admit they know more than you do...or will you keep making excuses?
I'm just curious?

Ha, don't count on that. That wingnut is obviously All-In on that Democrat Race-Baiting thing. He or she will be playing that old tired Race-Card till the day they die. It's all the dunces know.

Your arguments sound familiar...

Here it is:

QUOTATION: The streets of our country are in turmoil. The universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might and the Republic is in danger. Yes, danger from within and from without. We need law and order. Yes, without law and order our nation cannot survive. Elect us and we shall restore law and order. Adolph Hitler 1932

Here it is:

QUOTATION: The streets of our country are in turmoil. The universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might and the Republic is in danger. Yes, danger from within and from without. We need law and order. Yes, without law and order our nation cannot survive. Elect us and we shall restore law and order. Adolph Hitler 1932

Too late for that warning; was too late in November, 2008.

Here it is:

Let's look at that statement closely, then;
No one likes turmoil...No one likes rebelling and rioting...communists and other enemies are trying to destroy america....Russia isn't threatening us directly...yet...but they can't be ignored....yes..there is currently danger from within and without...everyone is in favor of law and order...no nation can survive without law and order.

So what's the problem, exactly?

Here it is:

No one likes turmoil...No one likes rebelling and rioting...communists and other enemies are trying to destroy america....Russia isn't threatening us directly...yet...but they can't be ignored....yes..there is currently danger from within and without...everyone is in favor of law and order...no nation can survive without law and order.

Now you see how Rot finds a way to agree with the musings of ANYONE including Hitler himself. Awesome

Liberal news outlets do not think they are fanning flames of unwarranted and unnecessary violence. They think they are encouraging very necessary violence to bring about the changes the liberals imagine should be made.

Being a saint is not a requirement to go to college.
The negro was actually going to a 'community college' trade school, which he was streamed into through AA. The negro thug was going to learn how to hand refrigerator repairmen a screwdriver.

Liberal news outlets do not think they are fanning flames of unwarranted and unnecessary violence. They think they are encouraging very necessary violence to bring about the changes the liberals imagine should be made.

Yep, Obama gonna take your guns then the blacks are going to seduce your women with weed and jazz music. Then its the end of the white man jsut like liberals want :rolleyes:

Here it is:

It is obviously being made for purposes of political expediency... in both cases.

Being a saint is not a requirement to go to college.
The negro was actually going to a 'community college' trade school, which he was streamed into through AA. The negro thug was going to learn how to hand refrigerator repairmen a screwdriver.

I know, when is school not really school? When you are black

When are peace signs gang signs? When you are black

When are poor people really rich people? When they are black

UP is Down, Left is right etc etc

Here it is:

It is obviously being made for purposes of political expediency... in both cases.

Precisely..good catch.
Any politician at almost any time in modern history could have (and has) said those things...He was trying to use a "HITLER" association for shock value..oy vey

Here it is:

Precisely..good catch.
Any politician at almost any time in modern history could have (and has) said those things...He was trying to use a "HITLER" association for shock value..oy vey

For dimwits, they feel if they mention 'Hitler', they've won the debate. I mean come on it's Hitler, right? He bad, you bad. Discussion over. They're not nearly as clever as they think they are. They're actually predictable and lame.

Here it is:

Precisely..good catch.

For dimwits, they feel if they mention 'Hitler', they've won the debate. I mean come on it's Hitler, right? He bad, you bad. Discussion over. They're not nearly as clever as they think they are. They're actually predictable and lame.
So your solution would be to distance yourself from Hitler on this debate... only problem ... you can't.

Here it is:

Precisely..good catch.

So your solution would be to distance yourself from Hitler on this debate... only problem ... you can't.

No..you tried to associate him with hitler and it didn't work...now you look for other ways to cause a distraction.

Here it is:

Precisely..good catch.

You're not clever. You're just one of several Thousand dimwits on message boards who invoke 'Hitler' whenever they can't come up with a credible logical argument. So think about it a bit, and then come back when you have something original and logical to say. Off ya go now.

Forum List

Back