Are gag orders constitutional?

Every thing including laws, must be changed for Trump because he is so rich and special.....

He can't possibly be expected to follow the law, like everyone else.... :rolleyes:

The man of lawlessness is lifted up by his minions.....

If I were to guess what a Trump cultist would say after fomenting the false narrative that gag orders are unconstitutional..........your fatuous reply would be it.
False? Where does the constitution say judges can just restrict your speech? Show me, smart guy.

Trump trump trump. Cant go one thread without someone mentioning that POS.
You people are fucking unhinged.

Every thing including laws, must be changed for Trump because he is so rich and special.....

He can't possibly be expected to follow the law, like everyone else.... :rolleyes:

The man of lawlessness is lifted up by his minions.....
Seek help, freak.

False? Where does the constitution say judges can just restrict your speech? Show me, smart guy.
As you have been shown, the SCOTUS(which interprets the Constitution) has ruled that free speech is not absolute

Trump trump trump. Cant go one thread without someone mentioning that POS.
You people are fucking unhinged.
How do you discuss a gag order on the Orange Shit Gibbon with out mentioning said Shit Gibbon?

As you have been shown, the SCOTUS(which interprets the Constitution) has ruled that free speech is not absolute
They also ruled we can throw citizens in internment camps for simply being alive. Donot remember seeing that in the constitution either.
Just because a few people in black robes say something doesnt mean its right, boot licker.

How do you discuss a gag order on the Orange Shit Gibbon with out mentioning said Shit Gibbon?
Its not about him. Its about the constitutionality of gag orders. Read the OP.
Try this first.

Not everything is enumerated in the Constitution. That's where the SC comes in. I guess you didn't know that.

The Supreme Court previously ruled that a gag order is constitutional if it can protect the right to a fair trial, is as least restrictive as possible, and will be effective, Yale Law School explains.

Not everything is enumerated in the Constitution.
So the govt can just make up its own powers. Basically, it can just do whatever it wants, using your logic.
Thats like when you people use the general welfare clause to mean what it doesnt actually mean.
If we use the boot lickers "interpretation" the govt could decree that old people being mass murdered would be ok as long as they say its for the general welfare.
You people need to wake the fuck up.

Your defense is unhinged.
I just dont believe in the govt making up powers it doesnt have.
You might, and thats fine. Boot lickers are the majority. They always have been. Thats how govts has massacred people all throughout history.

Last edited:
Just remember people...

The Constitution requires an impartial trial.

That means threatening/intimidating witnesses and jurors before trial are not allowed.

WW

Just remember people...

The Constitution requires an impartial trial.

That means threatening/intimidating witnesses and jurors before trial are not allowed.

WW
why are demofks threatening Trump then?

Judge reimposes restrictions on Trump’s speech in Jan. 6 case

A federal judge has reimposed limits on former president Donald Trump’s public statements in advance of his trial on charges of conspiring to subvert the results of the 2020 election.

U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan on Sunday evening put back in place an order she had lifted nine days earlier to give Trump and U.S. prosecutors more time to argue whether the restrictions were unconstitutional, as attorneys for the former president had claimed. Trump can now ask a higher court for an emergency stay pending appeal, but in the meantime he is bound by Chutkan’s limits. If Trump violates the gag, as he did a similar order by a state judge in New York, Chutkan will have to decide how to punish the former president and leading presidential candidate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/10/29/trump-gag-order-resumes-jan-6-judge/

More preferential treatment. Anyone else would already be in jail.
Anyone else would not be witch hunted and persecuted with illegal and unwarranted gag orders
Libs exist by shutting down those they cannot get the best of.

Name a criminal threat.
It’s a crime in lib loon land to ruffle feathers by calling a lady, who needlessly and recklessly posed with chief persecutor Schumer , “Schumers girlfriend”
We have moved into a fake, pussy nation. Flailing around emotionally and pearl clutching and fainting if they can’t lock up and silence their betters.

If I threaten to beat your ass, and there are witnesses, and the threat seems credible, I get arrested.

Did you see the link I posted? It explained it.
Naw, that ain't how it happens at all. Not even fking close. You livin in the wrong country bro. Threats are made all the fking time around the town. hilarious on you though.

bTW, If you approach me with a knife and I threaten you, I think you with the knife is the threat. Me saying I will kick your ass if you come at me isn't a crime.

Anyone else would not be witch hunted and persecuted with illegal and unwarranted gag orders
Libs exist by shutting down those they cannot get the best of.
but it's okay for them to bad mouth anyone they want. It's all a demofk ploy! Trump said fk you. 10K, here take the money, and oh BTW you're a dick. I laughed.

Forum List

Back