Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

But not by all. During all these times, the friends should not be forgotten.

That being said, I get it. But dwelling on it can be a two-way street. It will give some the idea that all the above has always been okay/accepted and even expected. Stories that there is a better way need a light shone upon them as well.
I am responding to the comments and insolence of other posters and as a result just stating the facts

unlike you they did not need a placard on the wall to keep themselves together ...
Jews don't do lots of kneeling----rare and sometimes privately

that's because their corrupt commandments provide a comfort they unjustly have bequeathed themselves. their so innocent celebrations, commonly found in the desert environment - and those other religions.

According to Catholic dogma----Adolf Hitler, Josef Goebbels, Magda Goebbels, Dr. Josef Mengele--et al and et al. were catholics in
GOOD STANDING
and eligible for PARADISE. Adolf Eichmann---was a
protestant----I do not know anything about his potential heavenly reward

that surly is true ...

and 91, who they voted for ... the flip side as the same coin with a. hitler on its face.

again, funny how the desert environment has such similarities yet the inhabitants refuse the least amount of commonality to be told when in fact they are all the same.

I am fascinated, mr. duds----can you describe the details of the "racial purity"
rules or dogma of the "ultra-Orthodox jews" or "Hasidics"? If you have a problem with the details, consult Surada---she has provided an endorsement
of your statement.

Already posted them about a dozen times. I guess if you just ignore them they must not exist or something.

still waiting, mr. duds

You've been answered several times. Let somebody new show their ignorance and brainwashing. You should just keep on telling us all about da evul catlicks n stuff. Those are hilarious anecdotes.

lol and on your planet Jews never did any of that, right? lol

You mean like your special belief you get extra ice cream from Jesus if you defend anything some Jewish idiot babbles? Nah, you're just a gullible nutjob, is all. Jews gave out more then they got when it comes to hate. bigotry, and intolerance. When I get bored with some other morons I'll lay it all out for you, as I have many times here already; you just keep sucking up to the Jewish racists and play it safe, pretend to be a big crusader against evul n stuff. Ask Rosie the correct way to be a tool for ultra-Orthodox and Hasidic racists, she says she grew up around them.

Meriweather
Plop that's because their corrupt commandments provide a comfort they unjustly have bequeathed themselves. they’re so innocent celebrations, commonly found in the desert environment - and those other religions.
Please tell us what about the Jewish Commandments are corrupt If anyone is Corrupt it’s the “ Christian “ religion based on corruption, hate, intolerance, violence, and pogroms

Please tell us what about the Jewish Commandments are corrupt If anyone is Corrupt it’s the “ Christian “ religion based on corruption, hate, intolerance, violence, and pogroms
I don't know any Jewish Commandments that would be considered corrupt. But then I don't believe the Christian religion is based on corruption, hate, intolerance, violence, pogroms, either. Now, that is not to say that these adjectives don't attach themselves to a group at some time in history, or to some individuals in all times of history.

beautress I think the bible says that only the ones who follow christ are children of God the others are only creatures of God but not children of God is that true or I remember that wrong if it is true why would there be a exception for jews who still believe that Jesus was a bastard but not lets say for muslims or buddhists ?
The Resentment of St. Paul for Not Being Promoted in the Jewish Hierarchy

An objective reading of the Bible, unaffected by scapegoating and power-hungry Christofascists, would conclude that that the Jews were already saved and that Jehovah sent his Son only to save the Gentiles.

I don't know any Jewish Commandments that would be considered corrupt. But then I don't believe the Christian religion is based on corruption, hate, intolerance, violence, pogroms, either. Now, that is not to say that these adjectives don't attach themselves to a group at some time in history, or to some individuals in all times of history.
Me neither. By any objective measure their morals were heads and shoulders above that of their contemporaries. It's useful to remember that context when dealing with people who take exception with some of their standards. In other words, one must compare their standards to the standards of their neighbors and not to today's standards (i.e. slavery, homosexuality, treatment of women, etc.) to make sense of their standards and understand that they were raising the bar.

You mean like your special belief you get extra ice cream from Jesus if you defend anything some Jewish idiot babbles? Nah, you're just a gullible nutjob, is all. Jews gave out more then they got when it comes to hate. bigotry, and intolerance. When I get bored with some other morons I'll lay it all out for you, as I have many times here already; you just keep sucking up to the Jewish racists and play it safe, pretend to be a big crusader against evul n stuff. Ask Rosie the correct way to be a tool for ultra-Orthodox and Hasidic racists, she says she grew up around them.
How can we get Ice Cream from “ Jesus” if he doesn’t exist? “ Jewish idiot babies?” Something else you learned in your evil cult “ Jewish Racists” but you’re not one? That’s right,,,, Com

How can we get Ice Cream from " Jesus" if he never existed? " Jewish Racists" but you're not one? I guess it depends on what the definition of a " racist" is

The Jews are Racist but you and the other " Christians " aren't? LOL How can we get Ice Cream from someone who doesn't exist?
"Anti-Semitism of the Church Fathers"

Just a "FEW" examples; Comparing the above to the Hasidic and the Orthodox. Your " FATHERS" taught you well; Hate, Bigotry, Pogroms. Being expelled from their own Countries, etc. etc. Typical GOYIM Mentality

Last edited:

wrong again---I grew up in a very, very christian town---I spent a few years in a Chassidic neighborhood-----nice safe people surrounded by lots of islamo nazi dogs----it was good when THEY weren't around

wrong again---I grew up in a very, very christian town---I spent a few years in a Chassidic neighborhood-----nice safe people surrounded by lots of islamo nazi dogs----it was good when THEY weren't around
His posts are typical of the ignorant hateful racist GOYIM

Forum List

Back