Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

oh gee----so that was his problem---he had no profession---AND he
was not married-----weird for a Jew of his time----He could read and
write---but could do nothing and had no wife------poor guy

unlike you they did not need a placard on the wall to keep themselves together ...

nor did mary and joseph nor would they kneel to the false personifications of judaism the liars and their congregations use for their own selfish agendas.

how is it they lasted 3 years had the jews really known they would not have lasted three days.

- poor lowly jews and how they have suffered.

unlike you they did not need a placard on the wall to keep themselves together ...

nor did mary and joseph nor would they kneel to the false personifications of judaism the liars and their congregations use for their own selfish agendas.

how is it they lasted 3 years had the jews really known they would not have lasted three days.

- poor lowly jews and how they have suffered.
don't tell that one to your priest----EVEN IN CONFESSION!!!!!

to do what, drive a nail - two swings and it should be set ..

I press a nail with my thumb into a wall. (More exactly: into an"American" wall (sheetrock) - not into a "German" wall (bricks))

cutting in a staircase, framing a roof, running the exterior - interior trim ... sorry zann, your not a carpenter

I never said I am a carpenter. And I said Jesus was a "tekton" - what we call "carpenter".

and are foolish to insinuate you know what that takes

In Germany we know very well since more than thousand years what it needs to become a carpenter. Here it needs 3 years and a day to become a carpenter (=Bauschreiner).

- nor was jesus a carpenter.

What a luck that you are no idiot, or are you?

Last edited:
how they were able to turn the table on the fledgling events - that never had a chance and they all knew it ...

those in the 1st century are the refutation of judaism and gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination as well like you it was the jews that hated them and crucified jesus through selfishness and greed as are all three desert religions the same.
LOL. Thanks for admitting your religion is based on lies, hate, 🥱 and fantasy ( Your claim) On one hand the Jews killed him through selfishness and greed but on the other hand your “ Church” teaches he was sent to earth by his “ father “ to die for our sins? “🥱

LOL. Thanks for admitting your religion is based on lies, hate, 🥱 and fantasy ( Your claim) On one hand the Jews killed him through selfishness and greed but on the other hand your “ Church” teaches he was sent to earth by his “ father “ to die for our sins? “🥱

the 4th century christianity claim is jesus was the jewish messiah - which judaism does not claim would involve reparation for sin, as usual one or both are liars ... everyone knows which to choose.

there is a detachment between religion and 2023's claim of jewish persecution - 1930's germany and the parasite a hitler were not motivated by a specific religion -

that was a retribution for an insular community that aggregated their own self interests they were retaliated against - and throughout history mostly the same they bring onto themselves having nothing to do with religion than their own illicit self perception - of themselves. choosing false heavenly personifications than which is for all beings alike.

Most Muslims and Christians never think about it. This is a Jewish thing. Look at AIPAC.

the 4th century christianity claim is jesus was the jewish messiah - which judaism does not claim would involve reparation for sin, as usual one or both are liars ... everyone knows which to choose.

there is a detachment between religion and 2023's claim of jewish persecution - 1930's germany and the parasite a hitler were not motivated by a specific religion -

that was a retribution for an insular community that aggregated their own self interests they were retaliated against - and throughout history mostly the same they bring onto themselves having nothing to do with religion than their own illicit self perception - of themselves. choosing false heavenly personifications than which is for all beings alike.
2023 “ claim” of Jewish Persecution? THAT says it all! THANK YOU !! Your “ church” would be SOOO Proud 🥲

In Germany we know very well since more than thousand years what it needs to become a carpenter. Here it needs 3 years and a day to become a carpenter (=Bauschreiner).

joking aside zaan ...

NAILS.jpg

you haven't the faintest ... we'll meet in the field and see who drives a nail and whose the german cream puff.

They inherited the Septre promise

joking aside zaan ...

View attachment 892721

you haven't the faintest ... we'll meet in the field and see who drives a nail and whose the german cream puff.
give it up----I read the book----Jesus never accepted a carpenter project---
right here in my city----any jerk can bill himself as a "roofer"

joking aside zaan ...

View attachment 892721

Sometimes I have not any light idea with what part of the body some US-Americans think. With the ass? What for heavens sake is your problem with the apprenticeship of a carpenter? Do you sit on your brain?

give it up----I read the book----Jesus never accepted a carpenter project---
right here in my city----any jerk can bill himself as a "roofer"

The job of a carpenter is to build a safe individual home in an atmosphere full of life. Sometimes I have the feeling Jesus still loves his job, arsonist.

Last edited:
Over 2,000 years of Jewish Hate are “ self inflicted?” Your “ Christianity” is showing again

Rubbish. You know squat about either Judaism, Jews, or Christianity. Jews have had their own hate fests for longer than that. In Jesus's days the Temple State had a 'racial purity' cult that made Nazis look like liberals. The ultra-Orthodox and Hasidics still do. You also seem to be oblivious to the obvious fact that Christianity is a Jewish sect, like a lot of other dumbasses.

Last edited:
... that made Nazis look like liberals. The ultra-Orthodox and Hasidics still do. ...

Such a statement is only able to give a Nazi (=racist mass-murderer) or a useful idiot of Nazis (=racist mass-murderers).

Orthodox Jews for example do not go to an army - as for example the Amish and Jehova's witnesses also not do. And it had not been the singing and dancing Hasidim who murdered millions of tolerant and liberal Nazis in extermination camps on reason the Nazis had been spiritually unmusical.

By the way: Do you know that no birds sang in Auschwitz-Birkenau? That's no joke. It really did not sing any birds in Auschwitz-Birkenau when the Nazis murdered in masses about the same number of Jews there as live today inhabitants in Gaza. The very high number of Palestinians who live today exists because the Jews live now in Israel. Otherwise nearly no Palesrtians would be able to exist in this damn poor dusty area of the world. The Jews and their state are an asset to almost everyone in this part of the world and far beyond.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back