Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

I always understood traditional catholic/orthodox/lutheran(?) theology to say that jews were once choosen, but they killed christ, so the blood of christ "is upon them and their children" and the choosen people or the people of God are not by circumisation anymore but by faith in Christ "in christ we are one, be it woman or man or slave or free or jew or greek" i think the choosen is the church now. But I think even the catholic church made adjustments, giving again more credit to christian zionism and such, that jews are still choosen people. I think the first pope say that was pope john paul the second, he apologised to jews as first pope and declared jews are still choosen people, i think the catholic church didnt fully broke with their traditional doctrine, but this where they made compromises.

Do you appreciate the wisdom of an old Jew?

- again you fail to prove yourself ...

your religion - is no different than the other two that claim as the jews the false commandments that are the very heart of all three and their irrevocable corruption ...

used by the crucifiers in the 1st century to prevail over the will of the heavens and those that gave their lives for the true paradisaical religion - to put them to their deaths.
Your religion is a CULT whose main goal was /is to KILL and DESTROY those who don’t believe what YOU believe POGROMS, MASSACRES, TORTURE, etc etc I can understand why you’re SOOO Proud 🥲

Geee. I guess killing Jews, pogroms, kicking them out of their Native Countries, etc etc are meaningless

What were their native countries? There were French Jews, Spanish Jews, Polish Jews.. Moroccan Jews etc. They were natives. They were born in those countries and spoke the native language. They were citizens.

What were their native countries? There were French Jews, Spanish Jews, Polish Jews.. Moroccan Jews etc. They were natives. They were born in those countries and spoke the native language. They were citizens.

We have been through this before; STUPID . It’s where they were born . . The Great HISTORY MAJOR.🥱

Geee. I guess killing Jews, pogroms, kicking them out of their Native Countries, etc etc are meaningless

I have also Jewish ancestors, superidiot. For me Germans and Jews are the same people.

Also in memoriam Joseph Schmidt (1904-1942)

Last edited:
I have also Jewish ancestors, superidiot. For me Germans and Jews are the same people.

Also in memoriam Joseph Schmidt (1904-1942)

Since when did I imply you didn’t have any Jewish ancestors; super idiot? What do GERMANS have to do with it

Since when did I imply you didn’t have any Jewish ancestors; super idiot? What do GERMANS have to do with it
Eh? Do you need a cheap exchange brain? I am a German.

You said to me "You are a propagator of hate. Your actions speak louder than words". I said "No" and asked "Which actions?" You spoke: "Geee. I guess killing Jews, pogroms, kicking them out of their Native Countries, etc etc are meaningless" I made clear that I have also Jewish ancestors what shows the absurdity of your accusation.

Now explain to me please the absurdity of your last statement here. Sure it had happened also pogroms in history. But what have I - or others here - to do with? And it existed in history not only pogroms - it existed also good relations between Christians and Jews.

So what is your real problem here, believer in atheism?

Last edited:

You said to me "You are a propagator of hate. Your actions speak louder than words". I said "No" and asked "Which actions?" You spoke: "Geee. I guess killing Jews, pogroms, kicking them out of their Native Countries, etc etc are meaningless" I made clear that I have also Jewish ancestors what shows the absurdity of your accusation.

Now explain to me please the absurdity of your last statement here. Sure it had happened also pogroms in history. But what have I - or others here - to do with? And it existed in history not only pogroms - it existed also good relations between Christians and Jews.

When I said YOU I was referring to the Christian Religion If I misunderstood your post I apologize ! “ 🙏

Post. 637 Your response to my post; ( Paraphrasing) We are not pagans, but we are Human beings) etc etc so you have my response to “ human beings “ and their actions

Any sign of the leader of the Chosen Ones yet?
What an elusive little fellow . Is it Goddy or Doggy ?

Are you Nazi Israelis sure he has not changed sides in disgust at your uselessness ?

The IDF have got 80% of the Freedom Tunnels still to find/ visit .

P.S. The Hezzers have hudreds of miles of tunnels inder north Israel . Oh what fun .

Oops .
There goes another ship

Your religion is a CULT whose main goal was /is to KILL and DESTROY those who don’t believe what YOU believe POGROMS, MASSACRES, TORTURE, etc etc I can understand why you’re SOOO Proud 🥲
- again your misguided post devolves the 4th century criminals as that of jesus and those that gave their lives during their time for the true heavenly religion they died for.

- again you fail to prove yourself ...

seems you are incapable of proving your religion - the lies of moses and abraham, surly the reason for your paranoia.

jesus was not the only person but one of many the jews are responsible for having not altered their ways to preclude their past history they themselves have brought to themselves - till justice is brought to bare for their false personifications they use for no other reason than their own personal gratuity.

seems you are incapable of proving your religion - the lies of moses and abraham, surly the reason for your paranoia.

jesus was not the only person but one of many the jews are responsible for having not altered their ways to preclude their past history they themselves have brought to themselves - till justice is brought to bare for their false personifications they use for no other reason than their own personal gratuity.
You’re the one who’s not capable of proving your “ religion “I’m “ paranoid “ because I state facts with specific examples? You made a Statement ; it’s not up to me to “ prove “ it, It’s your job to validate your statement and prove it GOOD LUCK !! 👍 🇮🇱✡️

Post. 637 Your response to my post; ( Paraphrasing) We are not pagans, but we are Human beings) etc etc so you have my response to “ human beings “ and their actions
Eh? ... You attack yourselve because you are a human being or others because you are an unhuman being?

Last edited:
Please tell me how I attack myself

You said "--- so you have my response to “ human beings “ and their actions ... ". I read over that you used "human beings" in parentesis. I guess now you used this as a negation. In this case indeed you do not attack yourselve. You say just simple that Christians are no human beings but you are. That's not nice but consistent. Keeps the question what we are when we are no human beings.

You denied with this negation by the way also the reason why I called us "human beings". Human beings in my form to see us are able also to make mistakes and bad things and to learn out of this. We trust in us and our ability to learn and that we are able to modify our behavior when we make something wrong. Okay - we need the help of god to do so. Our expression are for example "to fall" and to stand up again - or "to lose" the way , to be on the wrong way and to return to our father and so on and so on. Our motivation is to become better. We love it when our father is proud and has not to shake his head about us.

But your way to say "I am a human being" seems to be absolute. Because you are a human being you are right and everything what you are saying and doing is good on its own. Question: Do you think it is good to use daily alcohol and/or drugs or do you think this is not good? Whatever you will answer: tell me also "why".

Last edited:
You said "--- so you have my response to “ human beings “ and their actions ... ". I read over that you used "human beings" in parentesis. I guess now you used this as a negation. In this case indeed you do not attack yourselve. You say just simple that Christians are no human beings but you are. That's not nice but consistent. Keeps the question what we are when we are no human beings.

You denied with this negation by the way also the reason why I called us "human beings". Human beings in my form to see us are able also to make mistakes and bad things and to learn out of this. We trust in us and our ability to learn and that we are able to modify our behavior when we make something wrong. Okay - we need the help of god to do so. Our expression are for example "to fall" and to stand up again - or "to lose" the way , to be on the wrong way and to return to our father and so on and so on. Our motivation is to become better. We love it when our father is proud and has not to shake his head about us.

But your way to say "I am a human being" seems to be absolute. Because you are a human being you are right and everything what you are saying and doing is good on its own. Question: Do you think it is good to use daily alcohol and/or drugs or do you think this is not good? Whatever you will answer: tell me also "why".

When I referred to “ human beings” I was referring to the past horrific AntiSemitic History just SOME I made reference to To me, that appears obvious Daily alcohol? I don’t drink but if one wants to have a daily drink before dinner don’t see a problem. Drugs? Somehow I DON’T put that in the same category as the Hate the Jewish people have endured

Forum List

Back