Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

surada
Then I do not understand why your form to think is so tattered.

The problem is that you do not communicate - you postulate. But what you postulate is from my point of view not transparent, not understandable. Do you have a philosoper which you like?

Those who compose difficult, dark, interwoven, ambiguous speeches certainly do not really know what they want to say, but only have a dull awareness of it, struggling for a thought; but often they want to hide from themselves and others that they actually have nothing to say.
Arthur Schopenhauer
The problem is that you don’t have the ability to comprehend, I am specifically responding to one poster. I’m not an atheist; However unlike YOU I understand it. In case you don’t have the ability to figure it out ; I’m a Nurse and I have trouble understanding why people get ALS etc etc etc I have a lot more compassion for people then you will ever have.

You have a disconnect the same as a criminal ; not providing facts and making excuses for the hideous crimes in your own “ religion “ If any religion is a lie; it’s yours” The Virgin Birth” of someone who is JEWISH!

those that lie - are those that cry.

using false heavenly personifications, commandments claimed by the liar moses to persecute and victimize the innocent and then complain when jews are brought to justice for their crimes.

sorry, judaism is simply the recipient of their own self made crimes they exact on those who would have nothing to do with their nefarious commandments.

the liars, 4th century christianity construes the nativity as you claim ... and judaism, what of the case of mary magdalene - are they by 2023 judaism ... a whore.

those that lie - are those that cry.

sorry, judaism is simply the recipient of their own self made crimes they exact on those who would have nothing to do with their nefarious commandments.

the liars, 4th century christianity construes the nativity as you claim ... and judaism, what of the case of mary magdalene - are they by 2023 judaism ... a whore.
You make statements of “ self made crimes” yet you have Nothing to back up your claims; just your own pathetic and paranoid delusions I on the other hand have produced several threads of “ Christian “ self made claims and have proven it’s the work of the Devil I agree that Mary Magdalene was a whore ; she travelled with “ Jesus” “ Your “ religion “ is a evil cult

You make statements of “ self made crimes” yet you have Nothing to back up your claims;
using false heavenly personifications, commandments claimed by the liar moses to persecute and victimize the innocent and then complain when jews are brought to justice for their crimes.

provide the claimed heavenly tablets w/ 10 commandments made by the liar moses ... or suffer the consequences for your crime.

without blaming those that exact justice, one way or another ... or of abraham as well, their heredity idolatry their claim from a heavenly brush fire - used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

I agree that Mary Magdalene was a whore ...

too bad for you jew ... you deny the heavenly exemplar, more strikes than just murdering jesus - from your demeanour ... not surprising at all.

provide the claimed heavenly tablets w/ 10 commandments made by the liar moses ... or suffer the consequences for your crime.

without blaming those that exact justice, one way or another ... or of abraham as well, their heredity idolatry their claim from a heavenly brush fire - used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

too bad for you jew ... you deny the heavenly exemplar, more strikes than just murdering jesus - from your demeanour ... not surprising at all.
You’re the one who said Moses was a liar; you stupid Goyim Prove it It’s your CULT that destroys, kills. Inflicted pogroms on the Jewish people One day the GOY will face the consequences of their crimes Mary WAS a whore

You’re the one who said Moses was a liar; you stupid Goyim Prove it It’s your CULT that destroys, kills.

is a liar ...

paradiseans are instructed by the heavenly religion of antiquity and have nothing to do w/ the 3 desert religions you continue to allude to - of which it is your membership in judaism that is your own undoing, your provocative claims being those of your own religion.

Mary WAS a whore

is that the same as prostitution - so sad ...

1706749275437.jpeg

what moses and judaism claim using the heavens to entrap their pray - 2023 - and for them to gleefully join their crimes to sheppard the debauchery.

is a liar ...

paradiseans are instructed by the heavenly religion of antiquity and have nothing to do w/ the 3 desert religions you continue to allude to - of which it is your membership in judaism that is your own undoing, your provocative claims being those of your own religion.

View attachment 895910

what moses and judaism claim using the heavens to entrap their pray - 2023 - and for them to gleefully join their crimes to sheppard the debauchery.
What Christianity brings to the table is Hate, bigotry, :
is a liar ...

View attachment 895910

What “ Christianity “ brings to the table is intolerance, Hate, Violence, Pogroms, Being chased out of their Bitth Countries, etc etc Your “ religion “ is nothing but a Cult

What “ Christianity “ brings to the table is intolerance, Hate, Violence, Pogroms, Being chased out of their Bitth Countries, etc etc Your “ religion “ is nothing but a Cult

christianity is the same as judaism, islam - they are the desert religions you represent ...

Mary WAS a whore

1706808082722.jpeg

you did not answer the question ... your opinion or that of the liar moses, they are the same for all - to be a jew. the desert commandments.

christianity is the same as judaism, islam - they are the desert religions you represent ...

View attachment 896161

you did not answer the question ... your opinion or that of the liar moses, they are the same for all - to be a jew.
I did answer the question; You made the statement; prove it. I have proven that your cult is built on lies, deception, pogroms, arson, expelling Jews from their birth Countries , etc etc and that’s the same for all; to be a “ Christian “. LOL !!

I did answer the question; You made the statement; prove it. I have proven that your cult is built on lies, deception, pogroms, arson, expelling Jews from their birth Countries , etc etc and that’s the same for all; to be a “ Christian “. LOL !!

Ibn Saud told Roosevelt to give all the best land in Germany to the Jews. The Jews prefer to kill and expell Palestinians.

Actually, Christ was killed because the treasurer of his group betrayed him after a humiliating disagreement on disbursement of funds to benefit the children of unmarried women. The more things change the more things seem the same. When he realized what he had done, Judas committed suicide. The jealous high priests whose minions hammered Christs hands and feet to a cross were a sorry lot of leaders whose power had gone into their swollen heads. :cranky:

Regardless, Christ the Lord forgave all of them with his prayer to the Father God, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." And he forgave them as they were hurting him to a physical, but not a spiritual, death. Christ rose from the grave to visit his disciples to charge them with good news that Christ, in accordance with Isaiah's prophecy, was still with us to be loved by us triunely as God the Father, God the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit. The exact words are found in the Biblical Book of Isaiah, Chapter 9. Thousands of years ago, and Jesus fulfilled that prophecy. Even so, God does not forsake his people, the first of whom were parents of the human race, Adam and Eve, then their generations who became known as the Hebrew people or Jews as they are commonly called today. God would not cut himself off completely from his first family of humans, the Jews. And through Jesus Christ, the son of God, all humans may receive God's grace and a place at the table along with God's first family who dwell in Heaven according to their faith. As God told Moses who wanted to know his name, God said for him to call him, "I am who I am..." IOW, God's grace is through himself and no other according to Christ the Lord.

Do you suppose Jesus wanted people to fight over land? Bibi Netanyahu thinks he's fighting the Amorites, but Muslims believe in the God of Abraham. Weird, huh?

Ibn Saud told Roosevelt to give all the best land in Germany to the Jews. The Jews prefer to kill and expell Palestinians.

Imagine the merit of that,

especially after the reminder of 7th Oct.
And that is in modern times...Muslims need Israel no less,
without this historic correction, and moral challenge, Islam can't evolve.

After 1933 Hitler took their citizenship. Are you a male nurse?
I wasn’t referring to that specific time. To answer your question ; Hitler took their citizenship but LEGALLY they are, I also think you should take a sex education class. Do I LOOK 👀 like a Male Nurse?? ASSHOLE !!

no, you have answered nothing and spent your time attacking 4th century christianity the sister religion of your own ... both equal in their cynical recorded histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

provide the claimed heavenly tablets w/ 10 commandments made by the liar moses ...

do you repent the basic evil your religion is responsible for using the personification of the heavens to deceive others for your own selfish objectives.

I agree that Mary Magdalene was a whore
you did not answer the question ... your opinion or that of the liar moses, they are the same for all - to be a jew.

who are you in agreement with ... you have yet to answer for any of your crimes, no wonder you keep repeating them.

no, you have answered nothing and spent your time attacking 4th century christianity the sister religion of your own ... both equal in their cynical recorded histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

do you repent the basic evil your religion is responsible for using the personification of the heavens to deceive others for your own selfish objectives.

who are you in agreement with ... you have yet to answer for any of your crimes, no wonder you keep repeating them.
I have answered your question. You haven’t answered mine Give me SPECIFIC examples of our “.crimes” I HAVE addressed specific events and crimes that YOUR CULT has been initiating and STILL is for over 2,000 years “ Christianity” will never answer for their crimes because Cults don’t do that Christians can’t repent the evil of their religion because they can’t face the fact it’s a lie and will never apologize for their evil 👿 violence and destruction

Forum List

Back