Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

moses is both a liar and a murderer ...

their taking another life was not as a claim of heavenly endowment - yours to worship as you may.

their lie using heavenly personification for their own gratification and by judaism for the same purpose, heavenly deception to accomplish their ill sought gains incriminates both for their deliberate deceptions.

4th century christianity is no different than the other 2 desert religions, islam and judaism - the proof is in the pudding, forgeries and fallacies throughout their religious documents.
Still no facts to back up your claim? Good Job! “ Jesus “ lol may not have been murders and killers but his devout followers were so it’s almost the same thing Killings, Mass pogroms. Torture Arson, forcing Jews to leave their Country they lived in all their lives 🇮🇱✡️

Do you know why they burned witches at the stake and hung witches? Because they thought they were evil and had special powers. Which if that were true, would have been the right thing to do.

Do you know why they stopped burning witches at the stake and hanging witches? Because they realized they weren't evil and had no special powers.

So if you really do believe that Christians are evil, then the right thing to do would be to burn their churches and kill them.

But putting all of that aside, I do believe you are closer to being Hitler, then you are to being a good Jew.

The Persistence of Antisemitism

Ford's Anti-Semitism | American Experience | PBS

The above are just a FEW examples of what I would call being close to Hitler. The fact that you don't know the difference defines you

Last edited:
I'm not disputing antisemitism hasn't existed and still doesn't exist. I'm disputing the fact that you think you are behaving any different when you demonize an entire class of people. People who had nothing to do with the bad acts of others. And as for your blaming a specific religion, religion - like a gun - is a tool. It can be used for good or evil but it is not good or evil in and of itself.

I'm not disputing antisemitism hasn't existed and still doesn't exist. I'm disputing the fact that you think you are behaving any different when you demonize an entire class of people. People who had nothing to do with the bad acts of others. And as for your blaming a specific religion, religion - like a gun - is a tool. It can be used for good or evil but it is not good or evil in and of itself.
MAYBE you should tell that to the schizophrenic poster who rambles on about the Jewish Religion

I think there are many differences between you and I. But the most important one is that I'm not batshit crazy like you are.
I’m “.batshit crazy “ but the other poster is not. I have presented just a FEW threads to back up my claim but I’ M THE CRAZY ONE? 😂 🤡

MAYBE you should tell that to the schizophrenic poster who rambles on about the Jewish Religion
That guy is an idiot. He actually hates Christians more than Jews. His posts - at best - are barely coherent. He's a one trick pony. He hates all Abrahamic religions. Although you never really hear him talk trash on Islam.

I’m “.batshit crazy “ but the other poster is not. I have presented just a FEW threads to back up my claim but I’ M THE CRAZY ONE? 😂 🤡
No. He's totally batshit crazy. You are only batshit crazy because you rail against anti-Semitism as you should. I just think you go overboard on it. But he wants all religions to be abolished. Or at least the Abrahamic religions. I never really heard him talk trash on the eastern religions. Or Islam for that matter. He's real secretive about his made up fake religion.

That guy is an idiot. He actually hates Christians more than Jews. His posts - at best - are barely coherent. He's a one trick pony. He hates all Abrahamic religions. Although you never really hear him talk trash on Islam.
Maybe I missed it but I never saw a post with him deriding Christianity

Jesus “ lol may not have been murders and killers but his devout followers were so it’s almost the same thing

not jesus's ...

1707021440281.jpeg

they were fed to the lions by the romans (christians) and cheering jews making coin at the concession booths ... you do remember they were the jews that had them crucified.

fast forward to the 4th century - they are the ones of your complaint, nothing to do with the 1st century repudiation of judaism, the liar moses and everything to do with liberation theology, self determination.

not jesus's ...

View attachment 897357

they were fed to the lions by the romans (christians) and cheering jews making coin at the concession booths ... you do remember they were the jews that had them crucified.

fast forward to the 4th century - they are the ones of your complaint, nothing to do with the 1st century repudiation of judaism, the liar moses and everything to do with liberation theology, self determination.
Again; you make rambling statements that you can’t back up . Please tell us how Moses lied The forth century? Christian had been persecuting Jews for 400 years 🇮🇱✡️

USAF 2023

You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews, isn't it? But your ancestors - or you on your own - are from Europe, isn't it? Why do you not say "I" or "my ancestors" persecuted Jews?

A religion is no gun.

So why do you think he is no Islamist?

No. He's totally batshit crazy. You are only batshit crazy because you rail against anti-Semitism as you should. I just think you go overboard on it. But he wants all religions to be abolished. Or at least the Abrahamic religions. I never really heard him talk trash on the eastern religions. Or Islam for that matter. He's real secretive about his made up fake religion.

Why should someone call Buddhists or Hinduists anti-Semites? So if someone is not doing so - what says this?

Forum List

Back