Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

I have answered your question. You haven’t answered mine Give me SPECIFIC examples of our “.crimes”
provide the claimed heavenly tablets w/ 10 commandments made by the liar moses ...

you're obsessed w/ christianity - is the only reply you know how to give ... * there is not more than a dimes worth of difference between the three desert religions.

Mary WAS a whore ...

- the 1st century events are a repudiation of judaism and their false commandments they use to persecute and victimize the innocent.

the 4th century christians have chosen for themselves as well including islam all being the same - forgeries and fallacies they choose to believe than those in the 1st century who gave their lives for the original religion of antiquity.

2023 should find something better than what they presently have. it's showing.

you're obsessed w/ christianity - is the only reply you know how to give ... * there is not more than a dimes worth of difference between the three desert religions.

- the 1st century events are a repudiation of judaism and their false commandments they use to persecute and victimize the innocent.

the 4th century christians have chosen for themselves as well including islam all being the same - forgeries and fallacies they choose to believe than those in the 1st century who gave their lives for the original religion of antiquity.

2023 should find something better than what they presently have. it's showing.
The last 2024 years.are a repudiation of Christianity ; they have persecuted, tortured, killed the Jewish people since the beginning of time You can’t admit you believe in a evil cult Still can’t give me one example 2024 will not be better then 2023 because your cult is built on lies and death; The work of the 😈 Devil 😈

The last 2024 years.are a repudiation of Christianity ; they have persecuted, tortured, killed the Jewish people since the beginning of time You can’t admit you believe in a evil cult Still can’t give me one example 2024 will not be better then 2023 because your cult is built on lies and death; The work of the 😈 Devil 😈
2023 should find something better than what they presently have, judaism. it's showing.

oh ...

1706896082604.jpeg

the failure through crucifixion, the 1st century repudiation of judaism and other such attempts against the false religion is the true epilogue that religion will have no other choice than to perish in ignominity by themselves - hopefully than their attempt of global enslavement by their claim of hereditary - idolatry.

oh ...

View attachment 896682

the failure through crucifixion, the 1st century repudiation of judaism and other such attempts against the false religion is the true epilogue that religion will have no other choice than to perish in ignominity by themselves - hopefully than their attempt of global enslavement by their claim of hereditary - idolatry.
The “ failure through crucifixion? I agree with you!! The “ Christian “ religion failed to understand the “ father’s” will and reason for his son’s fate Your Cult is based on deception, lies, pogroms, Jews being forced to leave their birth Countries, etc etc etc 👍✡️

The “ failure through crucifixion? I agree with you!! The “ Christian “ religion failed to understand the “ father’s” will ...

that is true of the 4th century christian bible - nothing what jesus taught - liberation theology, self determination is mentioned in their book or why the jews crucified him.

also ...

1706906310187.jpeg

Mary WAS a whore

be it known who is the persecutor of a false religion and the aspirations of those that would someday as the heavenly exemplars of the 1st century find their way to judgement and admission to the everlasting.

that is true of the 4th century christian bible - nothing what jesus taught - liberation theology, self determination is mentioned in their book or why the jews crucified him.

also ...

View attachment 896735

be it known who is the persecutor of a false religion and the aspirations of those that would someday as the heavenly exemplars of the 1st century find their way to judgement and admission to the everlasting.
Be it known that “ Jesus” trying to atone for Man’s sins is a lie . Let it be know

also ...

View attachment 896735

Let it be know that “ Jesus” is a myth and the “ Christians” who lied about him knew they were supposed to atone for the pogroms, murders, violence. Arson , throwing Jews out of their homes, etc etc However that will never happen, Cults worship false religions and your “ religion “ is that of the devil 😈

Be it known that “ Jesus” trying to atone for Man’s sins is a lie . Let it be know

Let it be know that “ Jesus” is a myth and the “ Christians” who lied about him knew they were supposed to atone for the pogroms, murders, violence. Arson , throwing Jews out of their homes, etc etc However that will never happen, Cults worship false religions and your “ religion “ is that of the devil 😈

your grasp of christianity though corrupt as judaism is not in disagreement with historical facts ... as mentioned before.

jesus, the 1st century events is the repudiation of judaism, their false heavenly personifications.

sorry, the paradsian religion of antiquity is secular in nature and not associated w/ the desert. the only devil would be the one the individual creates themselves - 2023.

your grasp of christianity though corrupt as judaism is not in disagreement with historical facts ... as mentioned before.

jesus, the 1st century events is the repudiation of judaism, their false heavenly personifications.

sorry, the paradsian religion of antiquity is secular in nature and not associated w/ the desert. the only devil would be the one the individual creates themselves - 2023.
Throughout all your posts you have stated Judaism is a “ false religion “ talking about Moses yet you can’t give me any examples; Not Christianity It’s about time you admitted Christianity is all about over 2000 years of persecution, killing, violence , pogroms, etc etc ✡️

Imagine the merit of that,

especially after the reminder of 7th Oct.
And that is in modern times...Muslims need Israel no less,
without this historic correction, and moral challenge, Islam can't evolve.

Islam has evolved. You're fairly isolated. You hate Muslims.

So why don't you stay away from Christians?

Throughout all your posts you have stated Judaism is a “ false religion “ talking about Moses yet you can’t give me any examples; Not Christianity It’s about time you admitted Christianity is all about over 2000 years of persecution, killing, violence , pogroms, etc etc ✡️

provide the claimed heavenly tablets by the liar moses w/ 10 commandments or remove the fallacies from judaism, all 3 desert religions - or remain a false religion the deceivers use for their own personal gratification - 2023.

provide the claimed heavenly tablets by the liar moses w/ 10 commandments or remove the fallacies from judaism, all 3 desert religions - or remain a false religion the deceivers use for their own personal gratification - 2023.
You say he’s a liar… prove it. Can’t stand the fact that I have proven “ Christianity “ is a evil cult

If that is true, wouldn't you be justified in burning their churches and killing them?
No; that’s what the Christians have done to the Jewish people That’s YOUR way Thanks 😊 for making my point

No; that’s what the Christians have done to the Jewish people That’s YOUR way Thanks 😊 for making my point
Actually you are demonizing Christians like Hitler did the Jews.

But my question still stands, if that is what you truly believe, wouldn't you be justified in killing them and burning their churches?

Actually you are demonizing Christians like Hitler did the Jews.

But my question still stands, if that is what you truly believe, wouldn't you be justified in killing them and burning their churches?
That’s the difference between you and I. 🇮🇱✡️

That’s the difference between you and I. 🇮🇱✡️
Do you know why they burned witches at the stake and hung witches? Because they thought they were evil and had special powers. Which if that were true, would have been the right thing to do.

Do you know why they stopped burning witches at the stake and hanging witches? Because they realized they weren't evil and had no special powers.

So if you really do believe that Christians are evil, then the right thing to do would be to burn their churches and kill them.

But putting all of that aside, I do believe you are closer to being Hitler, then you are to being a good Jew.

You say he’s a liar… prove it. Can’t stand the fact that I have proven “ Christianity “ is a evil cult

moses is both a liar and a murderer ...

their taking another life was not as a claim of heavenly endowment - yours to worship as you may.

their lie using heavenly personification for their own gratification and by judaism for the same purpose, heavenly deception to accomplish their ill sought gains incriminates both for their deliberate deceptions.

4th century christianity is no different than the other 2 desert religions, islam and judaism - the proof is in the pudding, forgeries and fallacies throughout their religious documents.

Forum List

Back