Are lady clothes the new trend for men?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sorry but there aren't men, no real man would wear this. This isn't the image of a strong family man. It's a sign of man whose a _ussy.

Are Lady Clothes the New Trend for Men?

The trend of feminine and ultra-casual clothing for men has several theologians observing the influence of the "gender cult" and the decline of masculine dress, calling the church to model how men should wear clothes.

Read more at Are Lady Clothes the New Trend for Men?

Cool,

I don't understand why you want to force your way into other peoples lives....Let people be free. If you reject it then that is your right but forcing government to do such is the surest way to iranian style dictatorship.

Cool,

I don't understand why you want to force your way into other peoples lives....Let people be free. If you reject it then that is your right but forcing government to do such is the surest way to iranian style dictatorship.
Oh I'll let them do whatever they want as long as they don't have a problem when I laugh at them for doing it

"Men " with hair buns wearing skinny jeans

Now that's fucking hilarious

Cool,

Let's all not forget a very important thing: sometimes your freedom ends exactly where mine starts and vise versa. Everybody must have freedom, but to a certain point. Otherwise the people wouldn't cover themselves and stay naked in public places.

upload_2017-6-19_16-35-46.png

Last edited:
People should have the ability to live the way they wish in a free nation...

Why can't you accept that???

Nobody said people can't accept it, or allow it but it doesn't take away the fact they aren't dressing like men.
They're dressing like dainty little women. men don't dress in women's clothing. Back when people were normal , if a man wanted to wear a pair of women's underwear etc. They were considered to have a mental illness.

All these articles do is condition the weak minded to accept and adapt to everything wrong is right, it's to condition the public into seeing this so it becomes " NORMAL" .

After all it worked on you. See.

Sorry but there aren't men, no real man would wear this. This isn't the image of a strong family man. It's a sign of man whose a _ussy.

The trend of feminine and ultra-casual clothing for men has several theologians observing the influence of the "gender cult" and the decline of masculine dress, calling the church to model how men should wear clothes.

Matt can't wear enough women's clothes

Matt can't wear enough women's clothes

I haven't seen him on for a day or two now. Must be something going on .

mens-rompers-tease_zgojsc

I can see mani and taz and statist sporting this shit.

LMFAO omg, look how bad they're trying to make this bs normal by plastering it every where, and sheep can't understand how MSM. MEDIA in general doesn't brainwash them, doesn't think for them, doesn't push agendas onto them all the while being given the illusion it's their own thoughts.

I better NOT see one of you women wearing pants and t-shirts if you're going to be against men doing the same thing in many ways.

By nature men are suppose to be the HUNTERS, the PROVIDERS, the PROTECTERS of their wife and children. Not some panzy who wants to wear flowers.

Forum List

Back