Are "Make America Great" hats made with foreign fabric?

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Two employees in the factory that makes "Make America Great" hats told Associated Press that the hats are made with non-American material.
In addition to the fabric analysis, two of the manufacturer's employees, including a top sales agent, said the hats' fabric, bills and stiffeners were imported from overseas.
The owner says the employees are wrong. Who to believe? Trump hats show challenge of proving products are USA made

I wouldn't doubt it....liberals decimated the American textile industry in the 90's by passing business killing EPA regulations....

I just got my hat yesterday...Made in America!!!!!!

Silly thread...lefties will do anything to denigrate Trump, while ignoring the corrupt and heinous acts by Cankles.

Silly thread...lefties will do anything to denigrate Trump, while ignoring the corrupt and heinous acts by Cankles.
Trump denigrates himself on a daily basis. He doesn't need anyone's help with that.

Based on the article cited by the OP China is importing boot leg copies of the hat to sell on Ebay something they have done for years. The movie and music industry have lost millions to their pirating.

Trump is not guilty of fraud, he IS a victim of theft.

Based on the article cited by the OP China is importing boot leg copies of the hat to sell on Ebay something they have done for years. The movie and music industry have lost millions to their pirating.

The bootlegging by the Chinese is a separate issue. Two workers in the manufacturing plant said the fabric is imported.

The bootlegging by the Chinese is a separate issue. Two workers in the manufacturing plant said the fabric is imported.
The boot legging was in your link moron. Thus you made it an issue.

Just how stupid are lefties? Well apparently they are stupid enough to think that this is an issue.

I'm probably wasting my time but here's a clue for you clueless lefties:

The hats do not say: "Let's Make American Hats Again"

From the Department of Redundancy Department: "Idiot Lefties"

Nothing more American than that! It was probably an American owned factor exploiting cheap labor costs and selling it's product back to America with no tariffs, keeping profit up and keeping stockholders happy.

Why do you hate America?

</sarcasm>

Prob'ly made by lil' Vietnamese kids...

... who get dey's hands smacked with a ruler...

... if dey don't make enough hats.

Forum List

Back