are non-whites truly american like whites

are non-whites truly american like whites

• certain ethnic groups are and certain not (like blacks are/are not, asians are/are not etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No stupid. All that is required is that you are a citizen. Where were you educated?

So what are you saying? That African-Americans were all born in Africa but have US citizenship? So which part of Africa are you from?

I'm saying you are a retard if you think American means you have to be from this continent. Where were you educated? In a trailer park?

Again, only a teeny tiny fraction of blacks in the US can call themselves African-American, those who were actually born in Africa. The rest are just black Americans.

So what are you saying? That African-Americans were all born in Africa but have US citizenship? So which part of Africa are you from?

I'm saying you are a retard if you think American means you have to be from this continent. Where were you educated? In a trailer park?

Again, only a teeny tiny fraction of blacks in the US can call themselves African-American, those who were actually born in Africa. The rest are just black Americans.

You don't have any power to dictate what people call themselves. I'm African-American. African for my ancestors and american for the citizenship I hold. How are you going to keep me from calling myself that?

You don't have any power to dictate what people call themselves. I'm African-American. African for my ancestors and american for the citizenship I hold. How are you going to keep me from calling myself that?

You could call yourself that, but if you're born here, then you'd be wrong. Probably not the first time though...

You could call yourself that, but if you're born here, then you'd be wrong. Probably not the first time though...

I do call myself that and I'm right. How are you going to keep me from calling myself that?

I do call myself that and I'm right. How are you going to keep me from calling myself that?

Don't plan to. You're still wrong though...
And most US blacks probably couldn't pick out Africa on a map, making it doubly absurd.

And most US blacks probably couldn't pick out Africa on a map, making it doubly absurd.

Good thing you realize what you think means less than nothing. Most US Blacks could pick out Africa on a map before they could pick out any other continent stupid. I knew about the shape of Africa before I knew about the US.

download.blog

Last edited:

Good thing you realize what you think means less than nothing. Most US Blacks could pick out Africa on a map before they could pick out any other continent stupid.

Most blacks couldn't SPELL Africa if you spotted them the A and fric. :lmao:

Good thing you realize what you think means less than nothing. Most US Blacks could pick out Africa on a map before they could pick out any other continent stupid.

Since you know every black American, I can see where you get your professional opinion..

Who told you that? I hope it wasnt the same people that told you in order to be an American you had to be born here. :lol:

Who told you that? I hope it wasnt the same people that told you in order to be an American you had to be born here. :lol:

At least I don't think I'm African while having been born here, that's dumb even on the black scale.

At least I don't think I'm African while having been born here, that's dumb even on the black scale.

Why would you think you were African unless your ancestry consisted of African people? Thats dumb even for you hill billy.

Why would you think you were African unless your ancestry consisted of African people? Thats dumb even for you hill billy.

Everyone's ancestry consists of Africans, we all came from Lucy... And that area. Now you know.

Everyone's ancestry consists of Africans, we all came from Lucy... And that area. Now you know.

Sorry hill billy. Mine and other African-Americans ancestry is more recent and noticeable. Thats why a lot of us call ourselves African-American. Now you know.

Sorry hill billy. Mine and other African-Americans ancestry is more recent and noticeable. Thats why a lot of us call ourselves African-American. Now you know.

No, you call yourself that because you like being wrong. African-American is people born in Africa who became American. At best, you're African looking-American. :lol:

No, you call yourself that because you like being wrong. African-American is people born in Africa who became American. At best, you're African looking-American. :lol:

Sorry hill billy. African-American is a term used by Black African-Americans to describe ourselves. You dont like it then go make a law against it. Why dont you tell us again how in order to be an American you had to be born here.:lol:

Forum List

Back