are non-whites truly american like whites

are non-whites truly american like whites

• certain ethnic groups are and certain not (like blacks are/are not, asians are/are not etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Remove the labels is the first step to abolishing any racial caste system. You all want to be slotted as a Special-American, not simply an American. Like seriously, I can't tell someone is a Latino that he needs to add it to "American"? Or I tell someone is black so you call yourselves "African"? Buncha dumbasses.

The first step to abolishing a racial caste system is to stop practicing racism. You move I move. If you don't move then all you are doing is whining because you dont have the power to enforce your will. I keep telling you no one cares what you can or cannot tell. The label is for that groups benefit, not yours.
I'll meet you half way, you can call yourself a black American, because obviously, you can't tell that we can see that you're black. :lmao:

I didn't literally mean you dummy. You are a nobody. Again I call myself Black and/or African-American because thats what I want to call myself. What you want is irrelevant and not even up for consideration. You dont like me calling myself African-American? Too bad cave monkey. :lol:

The first step to abolishing a racial caste system is to stop practicing racism. You move I move. If you don't move then all you are doing is whining because you dont have the power to enforce your will. I keep telling you no one cares what you can or cannot tell. The label is for that groups benefit, not yours.
I'll meet you half way, you can call yourself a black American, because obviously, you can't tell that we can see that you're black. :lmao:

I didn't literally mean you dummy. You are a nobody. Again I call myself Black and/or African-American because thats what I want to call myself. What you want is irrelevant and not even up for consideration. You dont like me calling myself African-American? Too bad cave monkey. :lol:
I bet you've never even been to Africa. Because if you had, you'd not want to be associated with such a loser continent. And I don't care what you call yourself, you're black, enjoy.

I bet you've never even been to Africa. Because if you had, you'd not want to be associated with such a loser continent. And I don't care what you call yourself, you're black, enjoy.

Like most losers you would lose your bet. I've been to 3 African countries and actually own land in one. Its the birth place of humankind and is the most beautiful place I have ever been. Good thing you suddenly dont care what I call myself. I guess thats why you spent all this time trying to convince me I wasnt a African-american hill billy? :lol:

Like most losers you would lose your bet. I've been to 3 African countries and actually own land in one. Its the birth place of humankind and is the most beautiful place I have ever been. Good thing you suddenly dont care what I call myself. I guess thats why you spent all this time trying to convince me I wasnt a African-american hill billy? :lol:

So if you move to Africa, you can actually be an AFRICAN-AMERICAN!!!! :lmao:

Need help packing?:D

So if you move out of your trailer park you can actually be intelligent.

Need help with getting your GED hill billy?

We are all Mutts. Because over time our ancestors have stated, look at that fine chick over there and nature takes its course...........
I voted yes they are Americans and Americans are mutts.

Speak for your own family tree which you swung from. MY family is pure European and I'm 100% German/English with no muds polluting the gene pool.
You're broad-stroking an opinion with no facts to back it up.
The other garbage about the so-called native Americans is a lie as well. The Kinniwick Man was here 10,000 years ago, longer than the Indians.

IOW, you're purebred MUTT.

:lmao:

A message from Bill Murray. You are all Mutts.

41akdhUFfjL._SY300_.jpg

So? What does that have to do with you being unable to understand the question?
When dealing with someone who has trouble with the English language, I like to be sure about what they're saying before I respond, unlike you, who will blurt out something, thinking you know what they meant and end up looking even more stupid than you usually do.

My comment about him being more of an American than you is in reference to the hate you spew against the country you live in. He stated he is a fan of the U.S. when you have nothing but contempt for it. Being American has more to do with the spirit and concept of freedom than it does real estate, and a country of achievers and free thinkers is not for you. You belong on a plantation somewhere doing what the man tells you.

You have a very difficult time with reading, spelling and concepts in general no matter what language they are in so now I understand why you had to ask more than once like the simple minded moron you are.

I don't spew hate about this country. I point out facts. Too bad that bothers you. If I hated this country I would move to another one. Freedom is not a concept unique to America. i have instructed you more than once to leave your trailer park and travel so you realize that the line of BS you have been fed for you entire life has corrupted your brain. You are on a plantation doing what your white cave simian buddies want you to to.
Bullshit, you're a hateful, unpatriotic prick. You hate this country the same way Obama hates it. You think because you're black you have some kind of connection with 19th century slaves, who actually knew what it was like to be oppressed. The only discomfort you've ever known is having to periodically wait in line for your welfare check.
You bring shame to the REAL pioneers of civil rights. You're just a whiny ass little punk who thinks his color gives him the right to cash in on somebody else's struggle. You are an embarrassment to your own race. You are truly worthless.

When dealing with someone who has trouble with the English language, I like to be sure about what they're saying before I respond, unlike you, who will blurt out something, thinking you know what they meant and end up looking even more stupid than you usually do.

My comment about him being more of an American than you is in reference to the hate you spew against the country you live in. He stated he is a fan of the U.S. when you have nothing but contempt for it. Being American has more to do with the spirit and concept of freedom than it does real estate, and a country of achievers and free thinkers is not for you. You belong on a plantation somewhere doing what the man tells you.

You have a very difficult time with reading, spelling and concepts in general no matter what language they are in so now I understand why you had to ask more than once like the simple minded moron you are.

I don't spew hate about this country. I point out facts. Too bad that bothers you. If I hated this country I would move to another one. Freedom is not a concept unique to America. i have instructed you more than once to leave your trailer park and travel so you realize that the line of BS you have been fed for you entire life has corrupted your brain. You are on a plantation doing what your white cave simian buddies want you to to.
Bullshit, you're a hateful, unpatriotic prick. You hate this country the same way Obama hates it. You think because you're black you have some kind of connection with 19th century slaves, who actually knew what it was like to be oppressed. The only discomfort you've ever known is having to periodically wait in line for your welfare check.
You bring shame to the REAL pioneers of civil rights. You're just a whiny ass little punk who thinks his color gives him the right to cash in on somebody else's struggle. You are an embarrassment to your own race. You are truly worthless.

Must have gotten you emotional again. I dont hate this country. I hate all the white assholes like you, your KKK buddies, and the rest of your subhuman caveman clan. Well...actually I dont hate you. If I didn't like kicking your asses I would feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. :lol:

"are non-whites truly american like whites?"

The Constitution says so: I think so, and hope that my actions and words show that it is so. I also believe that feeling 'truly American' doesn't depend on race or religion or ethnicity or 'orientation' - or anything other than one's interest and desire in being an active participant in this 'great experiment' that is the USA.

That's the ideal: real life can sometimes let us down, but if enough of us keep trying to fulfill the promise of the Constitution it will become real. It has gotten more real within my lifetime, so I am hopeful that's the direction we'll continue to take.

And yes, I tend to think that any other view *on this topic* is 'un-American'!

The original white founders of this country intended for it to be a white nation. You only need to look at history to figure it out. It is amazing to see the hypocrisy in a country that on one hand professes to be about liberty, freedom, etc but in all likelyhood is the most divisive and racist on the planet. The one good thing was that the founders provided a loophole where everything could be changed or adapted to present times. In that case I would say anyone can be an american with citizenship. How the founders would feel about that is open to speculation. One wonders if they are rolling over in their graves or applauding the fact of so many races/ethnicities in the US.[/QUOTE]

You may be wondering, but I don't give a rodent's round rump. They left a loophole on purpose - because half of 'em wanted to abolish slavery right away. So they'd have no right to piss and moan if they didn't like what we've done with the place since then - and I think more than half of 'em would agree with me on that.

Must have gotten you emotional again. I dont hate this country. I hate all the white assholes like you, your KKK buddies, and the rest of your subhuman caveman clan. Well...actually I dont hate you. If I didn't like kicking your asses I would feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. :lol:
Looks like I got you all pissed off and shit, huh? AGAIN. :lol: :lol: :lol:

reconmark opened up his cockholster long enough to drool the following:

Why do the stupidest trailer trash of Whites always claim some 100% European heritage?
Have you done that???...lol!!!

Actually, I've had DNA tests done for both maternal and paternal heritage and it proves that I am 100% European: no injun, no jew, no negroid and no orientalis. Why do illiterate incestuous mouth-breathers like you always claim we're all muds like you? SOME of us actually HAVE morals, ethics and standards and pride in our heritage.

No you haven't you stupid dipshit, take that 100% bullshit back where your fraction of White folk masturbate one another over the internet.

And you're right there on your knees, righty right??

So if you move out of your trailer park you can actually be intelligent.

Need help with getting your GED hill billy?
Actually, now that I think about it, you wouldn't even be an African-American in Africa, you'd be, say, a Nigerian-American, or a Congolese-American... Depending on which country you move to. So you strike out there as well! :lol:

But the offer to help you pack is still there. :D

PS Hillbilly is one word.

Forum List

Back