are non-whites truly american like whites

are non-whites truly american like whites

• certain ethnic groups are and certain not (like blacks are/are not, asians are/are not etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry hill billy. Mine and other African-Americans ancestry is more recent and noticeable. Thats why a lot of us call ourselves African-American. Now you know.

No, you call yourself that because you like being wrong. African-American is people born in Africa who became American. At best, you're African looking-American. :lol:

Sorry hill billy. African-American is a term used by Black African-Americans to describe ourselves. You dont like it then go make a law against it. Why dont you tell us again how in order to be an American you had to be born here.:lol:

Wrong again, blacks call each other ******. You sure you're black? Go check the mirror and report back. :D

Good thing you realize what you think means less than nothing. Most US Blacks could pick out Africa on a map before they could pick out any other continent stupid.

Most blacks couldn't SPELL Africa if you spotted them the A and fric. :lmao:

Who told you that? I hope it wasnt the same people that told you in order to be an American you had to be born here. :lol:

All that is truly needed is WASP's in the USA according to WASP's..(what is a WASP? White Anglo-Saxon People)

No, you call yourself that because you like being wrong. African-American is people born in Africa who became American. At best, you're African looking-American. :lol:

Sorry hill billy. African-American is a term used by Black African-Americans to describe ourselves. You dont like it then go make a law against it. Why dont you tell us again how in order to be an American you had to be born here.:lol:

Wrong again, blacks call each other ******. You sure you're black? Go check the mirror and report back. :D

Yeah, whitey never calls another whitey any names...

Never heard of Black people calling each other ******. I think you are confused. Thats what white cave monkeys call Black people. Pretty sure I'm Black. Lots of white women love me for it. :lol:

so? why should i not ask the question, im sure some wouldnt see me as american, probably most would ask where im from and assume that im not american, if i emigrate

So you agree that you are not really American?

im not american, i was never in america, im not american citizen, i never even visited etc. i live in europe, but im a fan of america etc. thats why im here. if i would move there and i get citizenship then i could be american, i would see myself as american but some maybe wouldnt see me as american

Why do you have Texas listed as your location, troll?

Wrong again, blacks call each other ******.

No, it is you who is wrong. Many black humans do use the term "nigga" which has a much different meaning than "******" in black culture. "******" is always racially offensive, but "nigga" can carry a friendlier, more brotherly/ sisterly meaning with the right crowd. However, many black folks still won't use either word.

No, it is you who is wrong. Many black humans do use the term "nigga" which has a much different meaning than "******" in black culture. "******" is always racially offensive, but "nigga" can carry a friendlier, more brotherly/ sisterly meaning with the right crowd. However, many black folks still won't use either word.

Like me and many others...

You must be dumber than I thought. Its not a hard to understand question.
He's more American than you are.

So? What does that have to do with you being unable to understand the question?
When dealing with someone who has trouble with the English language, I like to be sure about what they're saying before I respond, unlike you, who will blurt out something, thinking you know what they meant and end up looking even more stupid than you usually do.

My comment about him being more of an American than you is in reference to the hate you spew against the country you live in. He stated he is a fan of the U.S. when you have nothing but contempt for it. Being American has more to do with the spirit and concept of freedom than it does real estate, and a country of achievers and free thinkers is not for you. You belong on a plantation somewhere doing what the man tells you.

He's more American than you are.

So? What does that have to do with you being unable to understand the question?
When dealing with someone who has trouble with the English language, I like to be sure about what they're saying before I respond, unlike you, who will blurt out something, thinking you know what they meant and end up looking even more stupid than you usually do.

My comment about him being more of an American than you is in reference to the hate you spew against the country you live in. He stated he is a fan of the U.S. when you have nothing but contempt for it. Being American has more to do with the spirit and concept of freedom than it does real estate, and a country of achievers and free thinkers is not for you. You belong on a plantation somewhere doing what the man tells you.

You have a very difficult time with reading, spelling and concepts in general no matter what language they are in so now I understand why you had to ask more than once like the simple minded moron you are.

I don't spew hate about this country. I point out facts. Too bad that bothers you. If I hated this country I would move to another one. Freedom is not a concept unique to America. i have instructed you more than once to leave your trailer park and travel so you realize that the line of BS you have been fed for you entire life has corrupted your brain. You are on a plantation doing what your white cave simian buddies want you to to.

Why do we need labels of any kind?

We are all Americans, we all came here as immigrants from all over the world.
Yes blacks came here forcefully and had a long hard struggle to become equal. So did women, both still need some work but that is no reason to put labels on everything.
Why do we need to label Black-African-Americans?

You don't hear labels for others like White-European--Americans or Yellow-Asian--Americans or Red-Indian-Native--Americans or Brown-Latino--Americans.
Why do we do this with black skinned people only?

Once you become a legal citizen you are American.

Last edited:

Ok, I spelled it wrong, yes, nigga, if that makes you happy. But why "African"-American? First, they're 99% not from Africa, and secondly, do they think we can't see that they're fucking black? :lol:

Yes blacks came here forcefully and had a long hard struggle to become equal. So did women, both still need some work but that is no reason to put labels on everything.

You don't hear labels for others like White-European--Americans or Yellow-Asian--Americans or Red-Indian-Native--Americans or Brown-Latino--Americans.

I dont know where you have been hanging out but I know for a fact Mexicans will call themselves Mexican-American or Latino-American as well as other groups of people. The reason for the labeling is a white issue. If whites have an issue with people labeling themselves then they need to work to remove the racial caste system here in the US and you wont see any of that. People are going to cluster into groups when they are the object of oppression.

Last edited:

Ok, I spelled it wrong, yes, nigga, if that makes you happy. But why "African"-American? First, they're 99% not from Africa, and secondly, do they think we can't see that they're fucking black? :lol:

Because we decided thats what we were going to agree to call ourselves. I dont know where you got your 99% stat unless its from the same source that told you in order to be an american you had to be born here. We dont care what white people want us to call ourselves. When are you going to realize what you think doesnt count?

I dont know where you have been hanging out but I know for a fact Mexicans will call themselves Mexican-American or Latino-American as well as other groups of people. The reason for the labeling is a white issue. If whites have an issue with people labeling themselves then remove the racial caste system here in the US and you wont see any of that.
Remove the labels is the first step to abolishing any racial caste system. You all want to be slotted as a Special-American, not simply an American. Like seriously, I can't tell someone is a Latino that he needs to add it to "American"? Or I can't tell someone is black so you call yourselves "African"? Buncha dumbasses.

Last edited:

I dont know where you have been hanging out but I know for a fact Mexicans will call themselves Mexican-American or Latino-American as well as other groups of people. The reason for the labeling is a white issue. If whites have an issue with people labeling themselves then remove the racial caste system here in the US and you wont see any of that.
Remove the labels is the first step to abolishing any racial caste system. You all want to be slotted as a Special-American, not simply an American. Like seriously, I can't tell someone is a Latino that he needs to add it to "American"? Or I tell someone is black so you call yourselves "African"? Buncha dumbasses.

The first step to abolishing a racial caste system is to stop practicing racism. You move I move. If you don't move then all you are doing is whining because you dont have the power to enforce your will. I keep telling you no one cares what you can or cannot tell. The label is for that groups benefit, not yours.

Last edited:
You could call yourself that, but if you're born here, then you'd be wrong. Probably not the first time though...

I do call myself that and I'm right. How are you going to keep me from calling myself that?

Don't plan to. You're still wrong though...
And most US blacks probably couldn't pick out Africa on a map, making it doubly absurd.

Lol! Then that being said, the garden variety bigots here should stop telling blacks to "Go back to Africa".

Yeah, whitey never calls another whitey any names...

Of course not! It was aliens from outer space who originated such endearing terms like "Wop, ****, ****, and Kraut".

Remove the labels is the first step to abolishing any racial caste system. You all want to be slotted as a Special-American, not simply an American. Like seriously, I can't tell someone is a Latino that he needs to add it to "American"? Or I tell someone is black so you call yourselves "African"? Buncha dumbasses.

The first step to abolishing a racial caste system is to stop practicing racism. You move I move. If you don't move then all you are doing is whining because you dont have the power to enforce your will. I keep telling you no one cares what you can or cannot tell. The label is for that groups benefit, not yours.
I'll meet you half way, you can call yourself a black American, because obviously, you can't tell that we can see that you're black. :lmao:

Forum List

Back