Are Pat Tillman Type Americans Gone From Our Country?

P
To vote for a known criminal like Hillary Clinton to auction off our nations interests while she lines her pockets is a fucking disgrace. And Americans like Pat Tillman show you to be the shallow, self serving party hacks you are if you vote for that vile crook out of mere party loyalty.
]

To vote for a known criminal and draft dodger like Donald Turmp is an insult to the memory of Pat Tillman.

While Pat Tilman passed up personal fortune to serve the United States, Donald Trump passed up serving the United States to pursue his personal fortune.

Americans like Pat Tilman show Trump voters to be the shallow self serving gullible idiots you are if you vote for that dangerous crook and entertainer just because you want to say 'fuck you' to Washington.

To vote for a known criminal and draft dodger like Donald Turmp is an insult to the memory of Pat Tillman.

While Pat Tilman passed up personal fortune to serve the United States, Donald Trump passed up serving the United States to pursue his personal fortune.

Americans like Pat Tilman show Trump voters to be the shallow self serving gullible idiots you are if you vote for that dangerous crook and entertainer just because you want to say 'fuck you' to Washington.
When are you libtards going to realize that people are not as stupid as to believe your lies any more?

Of course you missed the point .

The point is that you can help your country in many ways .

No one is denying that one can serve ones country in many ways.

YOU said that Tilman did not serve his country in a good way and should have stayed in football.

Post#10, you said, "In reality, Pat could've done more for America by staying in football and using his fame and money for whatever charity ."

Which is utter bullshit. It was his choice, not yours and *I* think he made the better choice as do millions of other PATRIOTS who detest money grubbing dicks that ride the coat tails of other citizens sacrifice. Dicks that wont serve nor respect those that do should go live in some other country.

It's conservatives who mock those who choose to be a "community organizer " rather than just take some big firm job paying 6 figures .

1. I am not a conservative.

2. I and others honor Tillman for being exactly the opposite of what you are saying conservatives do.

3. You are a blithering moron.

I said he could've done more playing ball.

He's was free to do whatever .

When are you libtards going to realize that people are not as stupid as to believe your lies any more?

Clearly you think that people are stupid enough to believe your lies.

Donald Trump dodged Vietnam for his own personal wealth- he is exactly the opposite of Pat Tilman's example of self sacrifice.

Donald Trump's personal Vietnam was avoiding STD's- per Donald Trump.

Comparing Trump to Tilman is an insult to a brave man who put his country before his own career.

I said he could've done more playing ball..
That is my point, dude.

You think he could do more service to the country playing a kids game instead of volunteering and going into combat, duh.

Pat Tillman started complaining in Afghan that the Army Rangers were "just sitting around" and had "no target."

Then he and 14 Jewish Rangers went out, he got deliberately shot, the Jews then lied and said he was killed in action, and were never punished once it was discovered he was hit by "friendly fire."

Tillman was a great American, and we need to avenge his execution for being a patriotic American as opposed to a Zionist Traitor.

Death to every Ranger who was in the field with him in Afghan.

Death to every 911 Traitor.

Pat Tillman started complaining in Afghan that the Army Rangers were "just sitting around" and had "no target."

Then he and 14 Jewish Rangers went out, he got deliberately shot, the Jews then lied and said he was killed in action, and were never punished once it was discovered he was hit by "friendly fire."

Tillman was a great American, and we need to avenge his execution for being a patriotic American as opposed to a Zionist Traitor.

Death to every Ranger who was in the field with him in Afghan.

Death to every 911 Traitor.
upload_2016-11-3_13-49-18.png

Your counter-argument doesn't address Timmy's excellent point. Right wingers do think going to war is the answer.
I am sorry you are too dense to understand my response. Let me break it down for you.

During the Viet Nam war ignorant liberals like you and Timmy argued that the soldiers - who were drafted right out of high school and forced to fight half way around the world in a politician's war where politicians seemingly did not want to win - were 'war mongers', that they embraced war and what they had to do to survive....This liberal argument was all ignorance and / or a lie....the same type of lie Timmy and you are trying to - seemingly - push now.

You and Timmy also engage in massive 'generalization' in blaming all 'right wingers' of believing in 1 common thing. Such generalization is ALWAYS false.

Finally, Timmy's claim is once AGAIN an example of how Liberals MUST create false narratives to support their lies rants.

Have a nice day.

I know what happened during the Viet Nam war, you don't have to lecture. But you're comparing apples to oranges here. The troops returning from Desert Storm and Iraq/Afghanistan had NO SUCH EXPERIENCES with the American public. They don't want any more wars, either. But the far right wing DOES.

They don't want any more wars, either. But the far right wing DOES.
I dont think that that is true.

Most conservatives I know are tired of fighting in foreign wars and only want to fight necessary wars, like against ISIS.

The Neocons, however, want to spread Pax Americana and you are talking about them, know it or not.

I said he could've done more playing ball..
That is my point, dude.

You think he could do more service to the country playing a kids game instead of volunteering and going into combat, duh.

Not the game itself . But the fame and money that came with .

For example : he could've championed a disabled vet charity with his NFL ties and brought in all kinds of money .

For example : he could've championed a disabled vet charity with his NFL ties and brought in all kinds of money .
You obviously do not grasp how hard it is to be an infantryman, especially a Ranger, and that it is very dangerous and productive work in war.

That you think that charity donations would amount to more value is the root problem here and I cannot remedy that for you.

Tell me how much you would have to be paid to be an infantryman, dude.

You make a mockery of Pat Tillman's sacrifice and the sacrifice the Tillman family made by using his name in your partisan attack on the Clinton's.

Compared to "the donald", yes. "the donald" is a pampered spoiled draft dodging tax avoiding asswipe.
You know like the ticked. Trump/Pence.
TP= trump/pence, couple of asswipes.

Pat Tillman was a great athlete who prized loyalty above all else, to include love for his country.

In college he graduated with a 3.85 GPA, and earned recognition as a top student athlete. In 1997 he won the PAC-10 Defensive Player of the Year Award.

He earned a starting position with the Arizona Cardinals and started 10 games his rookie year.

He turned down a $9 million offer from the St Louis Rams out of nothing but loyalty to his team and to honor the commitment he made to them. Who does that any more?

In May of 2002, after completing the 2001 season, he turned down $3.6 million offer from the Arizona Cardinals so he could enlist as a private in the US Army, and he went into the Rangers.

On April 22nd 2004, Tillman was killed in a friendly fire incident while serving in Afghanistan. He died a hero and a Patriot.

When we think of who we are going to vote for in this election, lets try to remember that many Americans believe in this country so much that they have literally given up millions of US dollars in wealth, and have such integrity that they would rather die than shirk what they see as their responsibilities to their country.

To vote for a known criminal like Hillary Clinton to auction off our nations interests while she lines her pockets is a fucking disgrace. And Americans like Pat Tillman show you to be the shallow, self serving party hacks you are if you vote for that vile crook out of mere party loyalty.

View attachment 96647

Your counter-argument doesn't address Timmy's excellent point. Right wingers do think going to war is the answer.
I am sorry you are too dense to understand my response. Let me break it down for you.

During the Viet Nam war ignorant liberals like you and Timmy argued that the soldiers - who were drafted right out of high school and forced to fight half way around the world in a politician's war where politicians seemingly did not want to win - were 'war mongers', that they embraced war and what they had to do to survive....This liberal argument was all ignorance and / or a lie....the same type of lie Timmy and you are trying to - seemingly - push now.

You and Timmy also engage in massive 'generalization' in blaming all 'right wingers' of believing in 1 common thing. Such generalization is ALWAYS false.

Finally, Timmy's claim is once AGAIN an example of how Liberals MUST create false narratives to support their lies rants.

Have a nice day.

Only 25% of the soldiers in Vietnam were draftees.

Learn some US History Red.

Why does it have to be Pat Tillman? What About Ted Williams? Or Joe Dimaggio? Or Clark Gable?

Have a nice day.

Only 25% of the soldiers in Vietnam were draftees.

Learn some US History Red.

Yeah. It was more advantageous than waiting for the inevitable draft notice . Jumping before being pushed .

You obviously do not grasp how hard it is to be an infantryman, especially a Ranger, and that it is very dangerous and productive work in war.

That you think that charity donations would amount to more value is the root problem here and I cannot remedy that for you.

There you go again . You value war over everything else.

No , there are no Pat Tillman types left in America.
Only people like you
You should hope so.

I wouldnt give a rats ass about shit4brains like you. All I protect any more is mine and my own, fuck you and yours.

^ Just answered his own question.
Laments the loss of something he never had.

:laugh:

His response is another reason I am so disgusted with so many Republicans, they don't give a fuck about future generations, when if it wasn't for previous generations before them, they wouldn't have shit today.

There you go again . You value war over everything else.

You morons never seem to get it.

Volunteering to serve does not mean you like war, it means that you value peace and want to ward off war.

Forum List

Back