Are Pat Tillman Type Americans Gone From Our Country?

Pat Tillman was a great athlete who prized loyalty above all else, to include love for his country.

In college he graduated with a 3.85 GPA, and earned recognition as a top student athlete. In 1997 he won the PAC-10 Defensive Player of the Year Award.

He earned a starting position with the Arizona Cardinals and started 10 games his rookie year.

He turned down a $9 million offer from the St Louis Rams out of nothing but loyalty to his team and to honor the commitment he made to them. Who does that any more?

In May of 2002, after completing the 2001 season, he turned down $3.6 million offer from the Arizona Cardinals so he could enlist as a private in the US Army, and he went into the Rangers.

On April 22nd 2004, Tillman was killed in a friendly fire incident while serving in Afghanistan. He died a hero and a Patriot.

When we think of who we are going to vote for in this election, lets try to remember that many Americans believe in this country so much that they have literally given up millions of US dollars in wealth, and have such integrity that they would rather die than shirk what they see as their responsibilities to their country.

To vote for a known criminal like Hillary Clinton to auction off our nations interests while she lines her pockets is a fucking disgrace. And Americans like Pat Tillman show you to be the shallow, self serving party hacks you are if you vote for that vile crook out of mere party loyalty.

View attachment 96647
We had some at Benghazi...Hillary killed them.

Not the game itself . But the fame and money that came with .

For example : he could've championed a disabled vet charity with his NFL ties and brought in all kinds of money .
You obviously do not grasp how hard it is to be an infantryman, especially a Ranger, and that it is very dangerous and productive work in war.

That you think that charity donations would amount to more value is the root problem here and I cannot remedy that for you.

Tell me how much you would have to be paid to be an infantryman, dude.

There you go again . You value war over everything else.

You morons never seem to get it.

Volunteering to serve does not mean you like war, it means that you value peace and want to ward off war.

He specifically joined after we went to war .

For example : he could've championed a disabled vet charity with his NFL ties and brought in all kinds of money .
You obviously do not grasp how hard it is to be an infantryman, especially a Ranger, and that it is very dangerous and productive work in war.

That you think that charity donations would amount to more value is the root problem here and I cannot remedy that for you.

Volunteering to serve does not mean you like war, it means that you value peace and want to ward off war.

Because he knew the country needed soldiers, idiot.

Well he also joined so he could serve with his brother.

Then we should've had a draft .

Tillman is a cautionary tale. Don't trust your life in the hands of political douchebags who think nothing of it.

Pat Tillman was a great athlete who prized loyalty above all else, to include love for his country.

In college he graduated with a 3.85 GPA, and earned recognition as a top student athlete. In 1997 he won the PAC-10 Defensive Player of the Year Award.

He earned a starting position with the Arizona Cardinals and started 10 games his rookie year.

He turned down a $9 million offer from the St Louis Rams out of nothing but loyalty to his team and to honor the commitment he made to them. Who does that any more?

In May of 2002, after completing the 2001 season, he turned down $3.6 million offer from the Arizona Cardinals so he could enlist as a private in the US Army, and he went into the Rangers.

On April 22nd 2004, Tillman was killed in a friendly fire incident while serving in Afghanistan. He died a hero and a Patriot.

When we think of who we are going to vote for in this election, lets try to remember that many Americans believe in this country so much that they have literally given up millions of US dollars in wealth, and have such integrity that they would rather die than shirk what they see as their responsibilities to their country.

To vote for a known criminal like Hillary Clinton to auction off our nations interests while she lines her pockets is a fucking disgrace. And Americans like Pat Tillman show you to be the shallow, self serving party hacks you are if you vote for that vile crook out of mere party loyalty.

View attachment 96647

It's interesting that you bring up Tillman for your ridiculous misguided political purposes, considering that Bush and the Army lied about the true nature of his death for weeks. I will agree with you that he is a true American hero and I was very depressed when he got killed.

No one is more self-absorbed than Donald Trump, who has fucked people over his entire life. So your diatribe against Hillary Clinton makes absolutely no sense. You're so fucking stupid it's pathetic.

The shift from patriotism to self serving idiocy happened in the media and not the public sector. It seems that 14 recipients of the Medal of Honor (it's incorrect by the way to call them "winners") from Afghanistan to Vietnam to Korea and WW2 support Trump. Unheard of in a Presidential election and virtually ignored in the mainstream media.

The shift from patriotism to self serving idiocy happened in the media and not the public sector. It seems that 14 recipients of the Medal of Honor (it's incorrect by the way to call them "winners") from Afghanistan to Vietnam to Korea and WW2 support Trump. Unheard of in a Presidential election and virtually ignored in the mainstream media.

Ohhhhh 14 wow ! A whole 14 !!!!

There were like 250 medal recipients from Nam alone .

No , there are no Pat Tillman types left in America.
Only people like you
You should hope so.

I wouldnt give a rats ass about shit4brains like you. All I protect any more is mine and my own, fuck you and yours.

^ Just answered his own question.
Laments the loss of something he never had.

:laugh:

His response is another reason I am so disgusted with so many Republicans, they don't give a fuck about future generations, when if it wasn't for previous generations before them, they wouldn't have shit today.

If your profile is true, you are way too old to post like a brainless little teenager.

After 911 we saw the best of Americans join the military to do their duty for their country. They fought courageously and was the best military the world has ever seen.

However, their leaders let them down.

Bush by sacrificing them to a war that had absolutely nothing to do with 911.

Obama for being a filthy ass inept corrupt leader more interested in raiding the treasury for his welfare queens than doing right for America.

The government always lets down it heroes and the WOT had been no exception.

This country is very broke and there isn't much we can do about it. The very fact that half the voters are even considering voting for that stupid corrupt dishonest bitch Crooked Hillary is a great indicator that we are fucked.

Forum List

Back