Are really sure you want gay marriage?

Think about it. I mean, look at the divorce rate. Over fifty percent. Then you have alimony and child support. Speaking of which, how would you decide who pays? It's usually the husband who pays. Which one is the husband? With two guys, I guess it would be the pitcher. But which of the lesbos would be the husband? So, if you really want all the problems of marriage, I can be a good little liberal on this one. I believe in the equal sharing of misery. Have at it.

Okay- you have explained why you think that no person should ever get married.

Why do you specifically think that homosexuals should not be able to decide for themselves whether to get legally married?
Apparently, you, and others, are completely ignorant of the fact that this post was pure satire.

Think about it. I mean, look at the divorce rate. Over fifty percent. Then you have alimony and child support. Speaking of which, how would you decide who pays? It's usually the husband who pays. Which one is the husband? With two guys, I guess it would be the pitcher. But which of the lesbos would be the husband? So, if you really want all the problems of marriage, I can be a good little liberal on this one. I believe in the equal sharing of misery. Have at it.

Do I want gay marriage? No. I'm happy in my straight marriage. do I care if others want a gay marriage? No I dont.

By the way dumb shit, child support is based on custodial vs non custodial parent not mother/father.
And the mother almost always gets custody and a check. There has to be a very compelling reason for the father to get them. Plus there have been many cases where the mother makes more money, yet the courts give her the right to suck the poor bastard dry.

Twenty years ago that is true, today not so much. In fact the current trend is joint custody with no child support paid either way.
If that's true, I stand corrected. However, this post was intended as satire. I don't know why everyone's getting upset.

View attachment 38313

Yes, we do. Real Americans value Equality. You aren't one so you won't understand.
So. Your argument is that I'm not a real American? Seriously?
That is correct. You are an American in Name Only. It's a Liberal nation. If you aren't a liberal then you are un-American.
A liberal nation? Have you looked at a political map of the US lately? You guys got your butts kicked last election.
Think that's a trend that will continue thru 2016? Or an expected mid-term shift?

Why do you specifically think that homosexuals should not be able to decide for themselves whether to get legally married?
Apparently, you, and others, are completely ignorant of the fact that this post was pure satire.

I thought it was pretty clear that your post was pure stupidity.

View attachment 38313

Yes, we do. Real Americans value Equality. You aren't one so you won't understand.
That is correct. You are an American in Name Only. It's a Liberal nation. If you aren't a liberal then you are un-American.
A liberal nation? Have you looked at a political map of the US lately? You guys got your butts kicked last election.
Think that's a trend that will continue thru 2016? Or an expected mid-term shift?
Personally, I see martial law by 2016.

View attachment 38313

Yeah, that's idiotic, and not gonna happen.

I thought it was pretty clear that your post was pure stupidity.
And I think it's pretty clear that you have nothing but insults. Fortunately, I can ignore idiots like you. But first, I'll give you another chance to say something intelligent.

Ya, last thing lawyers want is more billing hours figuring out who gets the alimony. ;)

View attachment 38313 So. Your argument is that I'm not a real American? Seriously?
Two reasons it could happen. A economic collapse. Or a rash of terrorist attacks on US soil. Either one is a distinct possibility. If our country loses its reserve currency status, were screwed. Social and economic collapse will be the result. And do you really think that Mexicans are the only ones crossing our southern border? No one really knows how many terrorists are in this country.

Two reasons it could happen. A economic collapse. Or a rash of terrorist attacks on US soil. Either one is a distinct possibility. If our country loses its reserve currency status, were screwed. Social and economic collapse will be the result. And do you really think that Mexicans are the only ones crossing our southern border? No one really knows how many terrorists are in this country.
Yeah, and Jesus could return as well but try to stick with reality. The terrorists are a little too busy at the moment, taking over their side of the world.

Do I want gay marriage? No. I'm happy in my straight marriage. do I care if others want a gay marriage? No I dont.

By the way dumb shit, child support is based on custodial vs non custodial parent not mother/father.
And the mother almost always gets custody and a check. There has to be a very compelling reason for the father to get them. Plus there have been many cases where the mother makes more money, yet the courts give her the right to suck the poor bastard dry.

The courts look at who has historically been the primary care provider. It isn't a matter of mother vs. dad. It's who has historically provided care and how can we facilitate this split with the least amount of trauma to the kids (i.e., change).

Mothers typically are the primary care providers. Thus they typically get the kids.

View attachment 38313

Then why do you care about 'gay marriage'?

If you really think that there will be 'martial law' by 2016, don't you have bunkers to dig, ammo to buy, and all of that kind of crap?

Yeah, and Jesus could return as well but try to stick with reality. The terrorists are a little too busy at the moment, taking over their side of the world.
Conservative estimates claim that there are at least 100 million terrorists. How many would it take to plan and conduct terrorist attacks in the US? A couple hundred? And how easy would it be to sneak them across the border? Then there's the fact of home grown terrorists that would be more than happy to help them out. We're sitting ducks. Do you have any idea how vulnerable our power grid is? There have already been a few attacks on them. Practice runs, maybe?

is it usually the husband who pays? or is it the person who makes more money?

we'll wait....

Forum List

Back